You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Friday, August 27th 2010, 6:20am

Author: lukesnarl

Viewer looking for tiles which aren't there. ERROR: decoding of "blah.jpg" failed.

OK I have PM'd you the results of using Zoomify's zoomifyConverter.exe on some bigger images. many thanks :L\

Wednesday, August 25th 2010, 3:46am

Viewer looking for tiles which aren't there. ERROR: decoding of "blah.jpg" failed.

Hello Klaus I have PM'd you a link to the original image before Zoomify processing. We use the old ZoomifyConverter.exe on windows - the processing of the images is usually only done once and some time during the last five years - so its probably quite an old version. since they never get redone we haven't ever really switched over to using the photoshop way :L

Tuesday, August 24th 2010, 8:18am

Just a follow up on this: I have made KR Pano live on our site so the links I mentioned above will no longer work. As suggested I added this to stop the errors showing: <krpano ... showerrors="false"> However the stalled 'loading progress bar' still was visible - a quick search of the forum lead me to try this: <progress showload="none" showwait="none" /> which removes it and everything is great now! (although we would still love an ipad/iphone version! :) many thanks :L

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 1:39pm

Hallo Klaus if there is any more information I can give you to help with this curious issue please let me know. Also is there a way of suppressing the error reporting? many thanks :L

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 7:38am

CONTINUED: So I began looking into this problem. At first I thought that maybe those 3 tiles had something wrong with them and I remade the zoomify and replaced it. No change. So then I thought I would inspect the tiles in photoshop. However... they are not there! It appears KRpano's interpretation of the zoomify's ImageProperties.xml means it is expecting more images to be there than the Zoomify droplet actually makes. The ImageProperties.xml file says: <IMAGE_PROPERTIES WIDTH="2384" HEIGHT="20...

Monday, August 23rd 2010, 7:35am

Hi all I have bought KRpano to use for viewing 80,000+ zoomifys on our site in place of the zoomify viewer. On the whole it works well, however on one image I noticed this problem: http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collecti…8337&img=120334 if you click 'Zoom Image' the error overlay pops up as the progress bar graph proceeds and these errors appear: ERROR: decoding of "/120334/TileGroup0/2-0-2.jpg" failed ERROR: decoding of "/120334/TileGroup0/2-1-2.jpg" failed ERROR: decoding of "/120334/TileGrou...

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 3:49pm

Help with getting iPhone/iPad version working...

Thank you for the information Klaus; I really appreciate your response. I hope you can make it work on iPxxxxx - my initial thoughts on it are that it wouldn't be too hard since it doesn't involve calculations or transforms - just scaling (which those devices have some native ability for?) - but I am sure you would know much better! anyway. I am grateful for the response and will use your tool where ever I can. many thanks Tschüß :L

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 5:49am

So just to be absolutely clear at this stage the iPhone/iPad viewer does not currently display flat 2D image zooming for zoomifys?? correct? And may I ask is there any plan to make it support them in the future? many thanks :L

Friday, July 30th 2010, 6:57am

OK I think I am starting to understand. The iphone/ipad example is for a panorama (where you can look around and up and down) - I am only interested in zooming a flat picture - do I still need to make a cube of images? Should I use the same image six times? thanks very much. :L

Friday, July 30th 2010, 6:28am

Hello again. My original image is just a JPG. About 3000px wide Although I really should explain my ultimate goal for using this tool is to replace the Zoomify viewer we currently use at the museum. We have around 70,000 images which have already been turned into zoomifys and we use the zoomify viewer to show on our site: http://www.powerhousemuseum.com/collection/database/ I was attracted to krpano for several reasons: - the same viewer can be used to show these zoomifys and older panoramas and...

Friday, July 30th 2010, 6:00am

Hello Jarredja thank you for your reply. I will definitely have to try that MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet with some suitable images - its a great effect. WIth the other problem I am not sure what you mean by "try dropping the image in cubes instead"?? I will try making the changes to the config you suggest and report back. Its great to receive such excellent support from this forum! Many thanks :L

Friday, July 30th 2010, 4:39am

Hello Klaus OK I have read through that How It Works page for iPone and now tried using the MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet.app to create the files. Once again I get the same error when viewing on an iPhone. I have checked the kmakemultires.config and all the settings for mobile and tablet are as described in the How It Works iPhone page. Yet when I check my XML file that MAKE PANO (FLAT) droplet.app creates it has no <mobile> or <tablet> elements in it...? appreciate any help. thanks once again for th...

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 3:05pm

Thanks so much Klaus for your speedy response - I will try this and let you know how I go. :L

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 11:03am

Hello all firstly I would like to say what a great tool this is. I tried the demo out and then yesterday I bought the license for the krpano and the iphone extension. I am however having trouble getting it working. I am not doing 'real' panoramas but rather using it to allow zooming of large images. I put all the files I downloaded when testing in the folder with the unzipped licenses etc on my server. I then put a BIG jpg in that folder and dragged it onto the MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet.app...