You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 7:48pm

Author: adriansinc

Facebook embedded fine but not on mobile

Hello, I have cobbled together some code to embed a pano in Facebook, inserting the code below into the index.html file. The files are on my https website. The krpano viewer is embedded just fine on Facebook when viewed on a desktop computer but on mobile, it opens in another window. How do I make it stay embedded on mobile like the native Facebook pano feature that they have? Thanks, .... this is the code I put in my index.html ..... <meta property="og:site_name" content="Panorama" /> <meta pro...

Monday, April 27th 2015, 3:30am

I will pay you for a very simple menu/tour template!

Hello, I own a krpano license because I bought/use Panotour Pro. I will pay you to make me a simple krpano menu/tour template with the following requirements..... I want something like this.... http://www.360virtualtours.co.uk/portfol…-virtual-tours/ I know nothing about krpano, xml or any coding, I need instructions for dummies! how to do the following with the template you make for me so I can customize it for different tours. 1. How to add different logos above the menu text, change menu text...

Saturday, October 18th 2014, 3:05am

move to/ drag to on mobile devices

hello, how do you get 'move to' control to work on mobile/tablet? one touch and hold on tablet in any direction and the pano moves continuously.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 5:39pm

How to use ipad simulator , in very basic terms!

OK i somehow got it to work with dreamweaver........ the panotour pro generated 'simple buttons' that open a 'website box' in the pano window do not work. anyone know why? thanks.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 4:59pm

thank you for the reply but i am much slower and stupider than you thought......' make correct path' is the problem. how? what, where? believe it or not, i do not understand paths.

Friday, October 17th 2014, 2:50pm

hello, i use panotour pro and i dont know anything about krpano yet. could someone please explain how to use the ipad simulator. (please pretend i am slow and stupid and dont know anything! ) Adjust the swf, js, xml paths inside the 'iphone-ipad-simulator.html'. - how??

Friday, May 16th 2014, 7:11pm

multiple layers for parallax / perspective ?

Hello, this is what I am looking for as well! with the same link lesrevenants.canalplus.fr/ !! That link has been mentioned here before but I believe Klaus said he did not want to deconstruct that particular example. I am fairly ignorant when it comes to this level of programming, being just a photographer I will be looking to hire a person to make a flash template or two I can use for this. So far I have found..... krpano can be packed in Flash/Air, so theoretically you could use Flash CC to ad...

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 7:38pm

door opening on mouse roll over.

hi, in the examples page ...... http://krpano.com/tours/weingut/ that pano, the 'door opens on rollover' effect (or curtains in this case) i would buy krpano to achieve this effect (it is not really an option in my current software) , but what is it called (so i can search for it here) I would like to find some talk and examples about it on this forum. any ideas, links? thanks.

Monday, October 28th 2013, 11:46pm

Virtual Open Day for Middlesex University

it looks fantastic, and just down the road from me!! just full screen option as mentioned above would be nice. was this done with just krpano? no panotour or other?

Monday, October 28th 2013, 6:38pm

a couple of questions before i hit the 'buy' button!

ok so on the kolor website, it seems you do not get krpano with the panotour standard version. -- has anyone bought krpano here and panotour standard there? i think that is a good overall question to start with!

Monday, October 28th 2013, 6:25pm

a couple of questions before i hit the 'buy' button!

hi, if anyone know the answers, thank you! When going to buy krpano, there is an option for kolor panotour pro. I can't afford the panotour pro version at this time but the standard panotour version, i can. (there is no option for the standard version. I think i will need panotour's gui, but if i go to kolor's website and buy standard non-pro version, +krpano here?.... is there a problem with this? when i upgrade to panotour pro in the future, how will that work? it seems if you get the panotour...