You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 86.

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:42pm

Author: marek_c

Is there plugin size limit on iOS?

I have a large plugin which shows fine on Windows but not on iOS (iPad). The plugin is a PNG image 1738x6588. Are there any plugin size limitations?

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 5:33pm

BUG? plugin size in html5 is incorrect

Problem solved. It was related to IE zoom. I usually have the zoom set to 125%. I captured an image of a combo box (at 125%) and based the image of a button on the combobox image. Then the button was always larger than the combobox. Thanks Klaus.

Friday, May 30th 2014, 5:37pm

BUG? plugin size in html5 is incorrect

I have a simple plugin - read from png image. The plugin has correct size when I view in Flash but not correct (larger) in html5. Even when I specify the size directly width="209" height="34" the plugin is larger when viewed in html5. specs: Windows 7, IE10, krpano 1.17 <plugin name="ms_button" url="skin/ms_on.png" visible="true" width="209" height="34" />

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 9:04pm

combobox plugin: "WARNING: skipped flash file"

I am working with combobox plugin. Krpano 1.17 doesn't load combobox.swf. Is there a reason for this? INFO: krpano 1.17 (build 2014-04-03) INFO: Internet Explorer 10.0 WARNING: plugin[pick_pan] skipped flash file: combobox.swf

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 8:50pm

How can I blend multires panormas

Could you clarify? You stated the multires can only be blended on load. But then you say the multires could be cubic as well. Does it mean that I can blend only cubic that are not multires? Can I blend 2 multires/cubic panoramas with a slider? Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, the slider example is using distorted hotspots and changes the alpha transparency of these hotspots for the blending. Normal or multires panos can be only blended on loading an other pano and using the BLEND() setting. Btw - ...

Wednesday, May 28th 2014, 4:33pm

How can I blend multires panormas

Can I blend multires panormas? I created 2 in Photoshop - they are the same resolution. I would like to display them similar to slider.html example, but someone mentioned it works only with cubic panoramas. Has anyone blended multires panos?

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 8:37pm

Solved

Apparently IE10 was caching the corrupted file. Overwriting the file did not help, but after the reboot it works as expected.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 6:21pm

Currupt image tile?

There is something more going on. I copied the image multiple times already. I tried substituting another image and then it works. I keep the panorama on SharePoint, but have done this numerous times before.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:46pm

Currupt image tile?

I am testing a new panorama on a company intranet. The panorama works file from a local disk. However, the same panorama complains about 1 corrupt image file if it resides on a network drive. I can view the image tile in Windows with no problems. Here is the message: ERROR: corrupt file - CR_Gigapan_v3.tiles/l1/1/l1_1_9.jpg (0 byte filelength)

Friday, March 14th 2014, 5:55pm

Max number of hotspots?

Is there max number of hotspots? 100?

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 6:17pm

programmatically remove points from polygonal hotspot

As far as I understand hotspot has point array which holds the location of vertices. I can very easily add points to do array, but how do I remove points?

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 6:14pm

the NEW iPad performance

Performance is fine on the new iPad. Quoted from "Zephyr" I'm probally selling my Ipad 2, and buy the new one too. I'm alsoo curious about the performance, since the resolution is 4-5x bigger then the current ipad 2. Although the graphic engine and processor are better. I'd guess it will even out, and perform the same.

Friday, February 7th 2014, 10:55pm

How to display SHIFT to zoom behavior?

How do I disable SHIFT to zoom behavior?

Friday, February 7th 2014, 10:07pm

Bug: Two editable textfieldex with similar y

I have 2 editable textfieldex with similar y value. I can only edit the one on the left.

Friday, January 31st 2014, 11:27pm

Editable textfield plugin

Klaus, I saw your post from 2011 considering making textfield editable. Have you released this functionality?

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 9:48pm

hotspot.point.count returns twice as many points

Does hotspot.point.count return number of points in the hotspot, or twice the number of points, since it counts ath and atv as separate "points"?

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 8:46pm

XML parser error - which line has the error?

I find it very frustrating to see the parser error with no indication where the error is. The XML code has over 1000 lines and undoing recent changes is time consuming. Is there any other methods to find out where the syntax error is?

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 11:02pm

Thank you Klaus - iPad panoramas

I have been waiting for the ability to view multiresolution panoramas on iPad for some time. The basic viewing works very well for me (1.17.pr2) . THANKS !!!

Friday, December 6th 2013, 9:37pm

Can I create now a flat multires pano for iPad ?

Flat multi res panos work for my iPad. I remember I had to follow the instructions very carefully to get it to work.