You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 925.

Friday, January 24th 2020, 10:01pm

Author: spacerywirtualne

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Sorry, can't reproduce such. Do you have an example? Of course. https://spacerywirtualne.pl/for_Klaus/txty/

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 10:10am

view.ry, view.rx and view.rz - css3d hotspot problem

Hello Klaus I noticed that view.ry, view.rx and view.rz leave css3d hotspots pinned to the screen and not to the panorama (during movement). There is no problem with webgl hotspots. How to fix it? Piotr

Monday, January 20th 2020, 8:54pm

Showtext plugin for dummies

Consider giving us a link to your example so that we can see how you did it in the XML code. You can include showtext plugin in any XML file. Piotr

Monday, January 20th 2020, 2:17pm

Showtext plugin for dummies

Quoted from "frangarcia" Ok, but, where must I include this line? Anywhere in the XML file Quoted from "frangarcia" Must I modify the showtext.xml file? No Quoted from "frangarcia" Where can I write the phrase that I want to display? Source code 1 <layer name="lname" ... onhover="showtext(text, textstyle)" /> or Source code 1 <hotspot name="hname" ... onhover="showtext(text, textstyle)" /> kind regards Piotr

Monday, January 20th 2020, 10:16am

Rebuild 1.16 tour?

Hello maybe this help: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…48569#post48569 Piotr

Tuesday, January 14th 2020, 2:51pm

3D transitions

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" would be possible too, but like example 2 it requires aligned panos. Can it be done also on not aligned panoramas? If I set "linkedscene_lookat" then the effect is completely mixed up. regards Piotr

Tuesday, January 7th 2020, 12:12pm

kolor closing , alternate software

Welcome back. Look here: https://cms4vr.com/ Piotr

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 2:47pm

Happy new year!

That the new 2020 will bring us all success and satisfaction with our work. Happy new year Piotr

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 4:26pm

Testing Server Error

But you know you use the program three years ago? Have you tried on the latest Krpano or is this the error?

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 1:20pm

facebook 3D photos

Nice tutorial jordi. Thank you. Piotr

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 12:57pm

Only tiles left from Panotour Pro Project

Hi, It is possible to restore panoramas from tiles, but it is not an easy process. In addition to the cut panoramas, you also need to have an XML file in which the scene parameters are saved. Piotr

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 11:31pm

VR and gyroscope icons disappeared in my mobile phone

Quoted from "frangarcia" Effectively, it works in your phone. I'll try to guess why mine is not working... If it doesn't work, it's only because you connect to the project using HTTP rather than HTTPS. Check it, it definitely works. Do as indexofrefraction wrote. Open you r project from this link regards Piotr

Monday, November 25th 2019, 11:12am

ver 2.0.0 with Krpano 1.20.2

We are pleased to present the new version of the CMS4VR system. Version 2.0.0 is a completely new quality.

Saturday, November 23rd 2019, 7:07pm

zorder not working between different Hotspots

Quoted from "ruffzy" Is zorder a global variable which is used when ever I create a new layer object? The zorder value is assigned to an element such as layer or hotspot. Quoted from "ruffzy" Yes indeed that helped a bit. After loading the panorama fresh it is working just fine. But after playing around a bit suddenly the issue occurs again. This code should be more reliable. Test it. Source code 1 str += "set(hotspot[" + spotname + "].onloaded,asyncloop(hovering, add(zorder,10), sub(zorder,10)...

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 12:14pm

zorder not working between different Hotspots

hello Marco try add onover zorder+ and onout zorder- Source code 1 2 str += "set(hotspot[" + spotname + "].onover,add(zorder,10);hotspot_over(" + spotname + "));"; str += "set(hotspot[" + spotname + "].onout,sub(zorder,10);hotspot_out(" + spotname + "));"; I haven't tested this code but I use it successfully Piotr

Thursday, November 21st 2019, 6:39pm

Direct link to specific scene tutorial (url params)

In what file did you set deeplinking="true" In the tour.xml file or in the vtourskin.xml file Piotr