You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:18pm

Author: Araneo

please, give example of autorotate and showtext with non english language

Quoted from "machart" hmmm... i have the same problem with diacritical signs in a few panos... in others it works - and i dont know why... Use a UTF8 compatible editor ( ie. Notepad++) and convert your xml file in "UTF8 without BOM"

Tuesday, March 24th 2009, 9:26am

Joomla & Jumi

Merci beaucoup. I really appreciate the time you spent and the quality of the very usefull information you share. André

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 9:44am

Joomla & Jumi

Hi, Thanks for your help. Quoted from "Graydon" The only odd thing I can think of would be to check your jumi plugin... there's an option for setting the defualt absolute jumi path... but that should only affect how the embedded php file is located... and not any arguments that are passed... or stuff that is hardcoded in the php. As I checked the source code of your pages, it seems to me that you did'nt use the same code as those proposed by Klaus in documentation section (below). Maybe it is an...

Friday, March 20th 2009, 8:49pm

Joomla & Jumi

Hi, Quoted from "momoweb" But I had the same problem as described above and solved it by typing in absolute paths to my pkpano.swf and to the xml file. I did the same thing. Does it work with IE? Best regards. AB

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 9:24pm

Joomla & Jumi solved

Quoted from "Graydon" check your url path / structure. Thanks a lot. It works fine. I pasted the entire URL, I'm not sure that it was the best way to do it.... It rises two other issues: 1- In some cases picto were not found. I removed lines "onhover : set url .." and "onout : set url..." and now it works fine. 2- It does not work every time with IE (memory ?) It's never ended.

Thursday, March 19th 2009, 3:48pm

Joomla & Jumi

Hi, I try to show a pano within Joomla cms and Jumi component. I get a black screen instead of the pano. Any idea how to solve this problem? Thanks André

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 11:05am

which videoplayer do you use in your html site?

Hi Klaus, Thanks for your response. Quoted which videoplayer do you use in your html site? maybe it works also embedded? See attachments index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=44 Example at http://www.araneo.info/video/remote Best regards André

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 9:45am

How to insert video in pano?

Hello, I read many of the posts regarding implementation of video in pano, I need more information. My videos come from a flash videoserver, usally I just need to insert an iframe in a web page. 1- I tried to insert iframe in textfield, but it does not work with Krpano. 2- I got a flash player working with my videoserver, but I'm not able to plug it with .htlm and .xml . I need some help. Thanks in adavance.