You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 3:13pm

Author: macfac

Bgborder widths problem

Dear Tuur, I appreciate your help! Thank you! Kind regards.

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 10:36am

Bgborder widths problem

Dear members, Using latest krpano-1.20.2, I have a problem with widths in bgborder="widths color alpha" where I can't achieve with a comma separated list of values different widths for each side because all four sides get width of the first value which is 2 in my example. Bgborder color and alpha works normally. Here is my example: bgalpha="0.2" vcenter="true" background="true" backgroundcolor="0x000000" bgborder="2,6,10,14 0xFFFFFF 1" roundedge="0" shadow="0" shadowcolor="0x000000" css="text-al...

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 11:24pm

jscript for flash

Hi, Klaus, thank you for the allowscriptaccess tip. I'm using the local file enviroment and the web server enviroment, and non of these work in flash, only in html5. And path to the image file is relative, i.e. /directory/file, not the global with the http. I've been thinking is it related to the sandboxing? Do I need to insert the following --> sandbox="allow-same-origin allow-scripts allow-popups allow-forms" in the javascript function "openPopup" but I don't know how...

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 3:48pm

jscript for flash

Hi, I can't open the jscript for the popup image or pdf document in flash, only in html5. I'm wondering why is that? Error says SecurityError: Error #2060 and I've tried to add allowScriptAccess in script embedpano in index.html but it didn't help. I'm not sure have I put it correctly, I've tried this but none helped: embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true, allowScriptAccess:true}); .. embedpano({swf:"tour.swf", xml:"tour.xml", target:"pa...

Friday, December 28th 2012, 10:30am

XML parsing failed for HTML5 after encrypting

Dear sachagriffin, Thank you very much for your help! If I was a Mac user, not Windows user, than Safari would be my default Internet browser and I wouldn't even notice this error. Anyway, in my case, HTML5 works fine in Firefox if "tour.xml" file is not encrypted. I also hope that Klaus is now aware about this issue. Kind regards!

Thursday, December 27th 2012, 12:42pm

Quoted from "sachagriffin" I'm unable to duplicate your results. The encrypted version works perfectly for me. To find out what you're doing wrong, you'll need to show your steps or provide a link to your project. My steps were.. open krpano Protect Tool.exe Click encryption tool tab Check box Use HTML5... Add files navigate to tour.xml for the tour you mentioned. open tour_html5.html in safari. Hi! Great, you gave me a clue! It works only in Safari!! In the latest versions of Firefox and Googl...

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 10:32am

!! I've found out that encrypting "tour.xml" file from "...\krpano-1.0.8.15-2012-10-05\examples\virtual-tours\demotour-weingut" also reproduces the same error when loading in HTML5 !! You can all download "krpano Viewer 1.0.8.15" from "http://www.krpano.com/download/download.php?file=krpano10815" so please check it!

Tuesday, December 25th 2012, 9:18am

Quoted from "sachagriffin" Then use valid xml. Google xml validator or open the xml with firefox. These are the results from the "http://schneegans.de/sv/" XML Schema Validator: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- XML Schema Validator Location: Redirect: Well-formed:YesValid:NoHTTP status code: HTTP Content Type: HTTP encoding: XML encoding:utf-8Used encoding:utf-8Public Identifier: System Identifier: Validated as: No schema was fou...

Monday, December 24th 2012, 10:10pm

Quoted from "sachagriffin" Encryption works fine to HTML5, you just need to use the HTML5 compatible type. Click the right checkbox. If you mean "Use HTML5/Javascript compatible encryption (xml, swf, js files only)" by the right checkbox it doesn't help in my case also!

Monday, December 24th 2012, 7:34pm

Quoted from "martyhr" No encryption for HTML5. Thank you for the reply! Until now, I've thought that's the only way to protect xml for HTML5. So there's no xml protection in HTML5?

Monday, December 24th 2012, 2:06pm

Hello, "XML parsing failed" error shows when loading vtour in HTML5 mode after xml file is encrypted with Encryption Tool in krpano Protect Tool 1.0.8.15 (build 2012-10-05). In FLASH mode with encrypted xml file vtour works fine! In HTML5 and FLASH mode with non-encrypted xml file vtour also works well!! Please help, how to resolve this issue? Kind regards!