You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Sunday, November 24th 2019, 9:46pm

Author: Lastwolf

Issue with Deeplinking

Hi, Do you have passQueryParameters set to true in the embed script? passQueryParameters:true Source code 1 2 3 <script type="text/javascript" lang="en-us"> embedpano({xml:"tour.xml", target:"pano", html5:"only", focus:true, mobilescale:1.0, passQueryParameters:true}); </script> I think that needs to be set for the deep-linking to be enabled. Hope this helps. Rich

Friday, November 22nd 2019, 7:18pm

Change tabindex for krpanoSWFObject

Hello, I have a tour embedded into a page with html content above and below the tour. I would like to use the tab key on the keyboard to tab into the pano and use the arrow keys to view the pano without using a mouse. Using Chrome DevTools to view the page elements I can see the krpanoSWFObject div is being assigned a tabindex="-1" which skips over the pano when tabbing through the page. changing it (in DevTools) to 0 allows me to tab into the pano, use the arrows and tab back out to the next el...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:56pm

Icons disappear on scene change

Hello Jaydee, I have the plugin working, however when I switch scenes the icons disappear. If I refresh they are there. Just to test, I created a multi-res tour using your dropplet and I have the same problem? Is anyone else having this issue? Thanks Rich

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 3:12pm

hyperlink in scrolling text field?

Hi Job.1, Thank you for your suggestion, but this does not work in either Flash or HTML5 version. Does anyone have an example of a link in the scrolling text box? Thanks to all who have replied. Rich

Friday, October 26th 2012, 3:12pm

Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yeah, its an odd one. I thought placing a link in the scrolling text field should be rather straight forward. I am using the latest version of KRPano. The links works in html 5 just not in Flash version. Here is my link. Thanks Rich

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 11:23pm

Hi Tuur, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I tried that and it doesn't work. A regular hyperlink works for html5 version but I can't seem to get a link in the scrolling text box in the Flash version. I did search a bit before posting. The only thing I found was a note under the documentation saying that html support was very limited. There is a href example that I was trying to work with: http://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#attributes I think I am just missing a piece to get it to work. Specifically t...

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:59pm

Hello, I'm looking at the scrollingtextfield.xml example I am trying to figure out how to put a simple hyperlink in there. Is it possible? I tried several ways including this Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <data name="testtext"> start text test text test text test text test[br/] [a href="http://google.com"]Google[/a][br/] text test text test text test text[br/] </data> Also how do you get the text window to open and close? I don't want it there all the time. I'd like it to open when a info icon is clicke...

Friday, September 28th 2012, 4:00am

Hotspots not working on iPhone

Hi Klause, Yes you're right! I must have overwritten the new Krpanoiphone.js file with the previous version of the file. Thanks so much, the iPhone version now displays as expected. The ?html5=prefer method does not however. Chrome displays it really funky and FF just locks up. I just replaced my tour.js file after running the VTMulti droplet again, instead of uploading everything again. I'm not to worried about it on this one. Before creating my next, I'll unzip the latest version again and mak...

Thursday, September 27th 2012, 2:34am

Hotspots not working on iPhone

Hello All, I just put together my first multi res tour using the new version 1.0.8.15 MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet. I used the new tour editor (which is really great) to modify the xml and create the tour. Everything looks good in a browser, but on my iPhone there is no menu and the hotspots are visible but don't work. Tested on my PC in Safari using the dev emulator with the same results. Anyone else report this problem or have any ideas how I might fix it? I do have an iPhone license. Here is...

Monday, December 12th 2011, 3:40pm

Keeping the same viewpoint direction on scene transition

Hi Zephyr Great! Thank you very much. That did the trick. Rich

Friday, December 9th 2011, 5:00pm

Keeping the same viewpoint direction on scene transition

I have a tour with two scenes taken from the same place and position at different times of the year. I'd like to maintain the same viewpoint direction when switching between the two scenes. How might I go about doing that? Thanks Rich

Friday, July 8th 2011, 9:43pm

Add a 3rd party mp3 player plugin

Hi Yomas, Thanks for your reply. I was able to get the mp3 file to play after reading your post. I appended the url with the question mark symbol and path to the mp3 file and it worked. url="plugins/player_mp3_maxi.swf?mp3=my-music-file.mp3 BTW, I was loading the player from the xml file. I just include the html code to show the parameters that were being used and working on an html page. Happy I got it working. Thank you very much! Rich

Friday, July 8th 2011, 1:33am

Add a 3rd party mp3 player plugin

Hello, I am trying to integrate an mp3 player plugin into my tour. I can get the plugin to display but cannot get it to play the mp3 file. Here is the code that will play the mp3 on an html page Source code 1 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="player_mp3.swf" width="200" height="20"> <param name="movie" value="player_mp3.swf" /> <param name="FlashVars" value="mp3=test.mp3" /> </object> Here is what I have in my xml file Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 5:26pm

Link to scene 2 in multi pano tour?

Quoted from "michel" Doing so, you can pass the scene you want to load onstart: Source code 1 http://mysite.com/scenes.html?onstart=loadscene(scene2, null, MERGE); You can test the above with the scene example that comes inside the downloaded Krpano files ... just edit the html, adding swf.passQueryParameters(); line.... Hope this help... SAlut. Thanks Michel! That was exactly the info I was looking for. I really appreciate your help. Have a great day! Rich

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 4:12pm

Quoted from "VN2009" krpano exports 1 html page for each pano. you only use 1 of them to open the tour. if you want to link to the others just link to the html page for that pano. all of your plugins and hotspots must be on each xml if you do it that way. otherwise there is a way to link to panos inside a tour. you can even inject view settings and such. i have not done it but if you search the forums you will find that way also. Thanks for your response. If I understand you correctly, you are ...

Thursday, October 21st 2010, 3:22pm

How do I make an html link to a specific scene within a multi-pano tour? My pano loads up and I have three scene buttons at the bottom, but I can't figure out how to link to scenes two or three from outside of the tour. Thanks Rich

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 4:49am

IE mousewheel error

Hi Klaus, Thanks. I just overwrote the swfkrpanomousewheel.js file from the 1.0.8 beta and that seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks again. Love the viewer! Rich

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 8:08pm

IE mousewheel error

I've been playing with some examples and I noticed that when I zoom in or out using the mouse wheel I.E. 7 on WinXP Pro gives a runtime error: wrong number of arguments or invalid property assignment The debugger takes me to line 3 of the swfkrpanomousewheel.js file. Here is my link: http://great-webs.com/panos/examples/textfield/Gidman.html Works fine in FireFox. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Rich