You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

Sunday, February 5th 2012, 1:13pm

Author: gkaefer

Panotour-Pro Reselling

Quoted from "zzzone" Ok just had a reply on the PTP forum. There is a pano list which looks the same as the combobox which is good. Do you know if it will work the same on the iPad? I can't test with the trial software! have no demo online... and I have no ipad so I didfollowing: I tested a mobile tour exported from ptp in combination of the ipad simulator coming from krpano package. just adopting the path to refer to the files from panotuor... the combobox is displayed and looks like usable (I...

Monday, January 30th 2012, 2:21am

any chance to integrate a pano with "iBooks Author" ?

Quoted from "jschrader" I wonder if someone has sucessfully adapted the example from Vincen for Krpano player. I tried the entire evening and I confess I utterly failed. I suspect the error must be somewhere in the script sections of the index.html but I wasn't able to track this dow even with good old try & error. And believe me, I tried a lot :D I also tried some variations of naming in the plist file but also with no success. So if someone please would be so kind and shed a little more light...

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 12:40pm

push / pop across actions

just want to ask because the docu does not comment it... the push(myvarA), push(myvarB) etc... and the following pop(myvarB2), pop(myvarA2) if the push takes place in one loop inside an action myaction1 and the stack so contains several values, can the pop be places inside a second action myaction2 to read the stack? (clear that the myaction2 is placed and executed lower/later in the code than myaction1) thanks, Georg

Monday, January 23rd 2012, 1:23am

any chance to integrate a pano with "iBooks Author" ?

see vincens posting in autopano forum, here he posted a link from his posting in panophoto forum... http://www.kolor.com/forum/p93833-yesterday-17-08-20#p93833 or direct link: http://www.panophoto.org/forums/viewtopi…t=ibook#p158423 Liebe Grüße, Georg

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 12:18pm

autotour step increment

its easy - as everything in live - if you know it )) Quoted <action name="startup"> autotour(); set(idletime,4); set(events.onidle, autotour() ); </action> <action name="autotour"> set(step,1); oninterrupt(break); if(step == 1, loadscene(scene_baghahouddin, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,5), false); inc(step); ); if(step == 2, loadscene(scene_chor-bakr-2569, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(...

Wednesday, January 18th 2012, 2:14am

autotour step increment

I would try to set the set(step,1) inside the action autotour. if interrupted, than the actual action is on break... ... if events.onidle takes place, the step value is no longer 1, so if action autotour is starting again, its not beginning with step == 1 ... ... so I asume the tour starts at first pano again (so not that what you want either... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="startup"> autotour(); set(idletime,4); set(events.onidle, autotour() ); </action> <action nam...

Tuesday, January 17th 2012, 1:23pm

[solved] using switch inside a loop?

oh man, seems that "sitting on the line" is a my new hobby. it got it & found it & it works now. many thanks, Liebe Grüße, Georg the working code and the result: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 <settings name="themevars" slideshow-show-panos-order="5,9,12,2,1" /> <plugin name="myplugin" (...) onloaded=" set(testit2,1); myswitch(testit2, get(settings[themevars].slideshow-show-panos-order)); " /> <action name="myswitch"> showlog(); trace('--- action: ',%0,' ---...

Monday, January 16th 2012, 11:07am

so far all is clear, but it does not work on my side. it seems that after the switch the %1 cant be accessed anymore: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 <settings name="themevars" slideshow-show-panos-order="1,3,7,4,9" /> <plugin name="myplugin" (...) onloaded=" myswitch(testit2, get(settings[themevars].slideshow-show-panos-order)); " /> <action name="myswitch"> showlog(); trace('--- action: ',%0,' ---'); set(var1,1); set(var2,5); loop( var1 LE var2, switch(%...

Friday, January 6th 2012, 6:26pm

Mouse Cursor wie diesen hier...

Quoted from "Botan" ok, die letzten beiden Zahlen bestimmen das jeweilige Kästchen für das Bild z.B. 96x32px die 1. Zahl ist die jeweilige Startposition des Kästchens z.B. 0, 32, 64, 96 usw. Aber für was steht die 0? Ist hier im Forum überhaupt was los? Kann doch nicht jeder zu faul sein für ne Antwort weiss nicht, obs genau passt... http://www.krpano.com/docu/xml/#plugin.crop aber bei crop onovercrop gibts die "4er" Kombination auch... crop="x-position|y-position|width|height" d.h. wenn ein Bi...

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 4:12pm

thank you, Klaus - working now. is it possible to assign the switch values via external variable, like: <plugin... var2="1,2,3,4,5,67,8,9"; ../plugin> <action... set(testit,1); switch(testit, get(plugin[..].var2)); .../action> vorab besten Dank! Liebe Gruesse, Georg

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 12:07pm

how to unset a variable?

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, killing/removing a variable is currently not possible, but I already thinking about adding a "delete(var)" action for that, best regards, Klaus that would be great. Currently I have to use for placeholder variables for loops etc something like actionname-i so no interference with similar placeholder variables from other actions can take place ) I dont know how often did fall over my legs here ) a nother big step towards a own programming language could be if varia...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 12:53pm

I created followin action, but why do I get 9 x NULL instead of the values of the switch? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="testit"> showlog(); trace('--- action: ',%0,' ---'); set(var1,1); set(var2,9); loop( var1 LE var2, switch(testit,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1); trace('test it(',get(var1),'): ',get(testit) ); inc(var1); ); </action> output: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 INFO: --- action: testit --- INFO: test it(1): null INFO: test it(2): null INFO: test it(3): null INFO: test it(4): n...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 4:22am

Synchronizing 2 mirror panoramas

I did download the krpano package where the examples are included. I took the splitscreen example http://krpano.com/examples/108b9/example…plitscreen.html and editing the splitscreen.html file on exact 2 line I could produce the effect you described: Quoted function sync_1to2() { var krpano1 = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject1"); var krpano2 = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject2"); krpano2.set("syncother", false); krpano2.set("view.hlookat", 360 - krpano1.get("view.hlookat")); krpa...

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 2:28am

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 switch(testit, 2, 1, 2, 1); if( get(testit), trace('test it: ',get(testit)); switch(testit, 2, 1, 2, 1); ); is it possible to give a variable "testit" several values and than to work with these different values inside a loop. in my example, if all values of the variable are print on logwindow than exit/end the loop? (above code does not work)... or is the switch(variable, value1, value2, value3) etc.only usable for oncklick events and similar? many thanks in advance! Liebe...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 12:16pm

[solved] getting the name of the xml file just loaded - it works but why?

ok final action giving correct result is: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 <action name="filename"> set(url,get(xml.url)); showlog(); trace('--- action: ',%0,' ---'); trace('plugin name is: ',%1); trace('filename is: ',get(url)); indexoftxt(file1,get(url),.xml,0); trace('letter to .xml: ',get(file1)); sub(file2,get(file1),1); set(letter-final,get(file2)); trace('last letter: ',get(letter-final)); loop( file2 GE 0, subtxt(letter,ge...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 11:50am

Quoted from "sachagriffin" http://krpano.com/docu/actions/#subtxt subtxt(finalname,get(url),get(letter-first),get(letter-final)); letter-final is 47 which you're setting to the length of the string you want back. virtuartour1 has 10 letters if you just wanted to get that .. or maybe I misread something.. omg - ok see it... subtext values are not from position x to position y - its from position x and y characters to right...so .xml is also included... thanks - sometimes you're looking at some l...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 1:56am

with following action I read the xml.url and do extract the filename between fist "/" from right and before the final ".xml", but why is the result containing the final .xml, all values shown with trace show that it should not be the case... Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 <action name="filename"> set(url,get(xml.url)); showlog(); trace('--- action: ',%0,' ---'); trace('plugin name is: ',%1); trace('filename is: ',get(url)); indexoftxt(file1...

Wednesday, December 21st 2011, 1:41am

clickable weblink in text displayed with showtext ? dont see the error/solution...

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, a 'showtext' text is not clickable, you would need to use the textfield plugin for such, best regards, Klaus besten Dank! many thanks! und da Weihnachten nicht mehr fern ist ))) and because Christmas is not far )) if a christmas present is (still) needed... maybe an idea: the lomo spinner 360... ... just pull the cord ) Lomo spinner 360 lg. Georg

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 3:47pm

clickable weblink in text displayed with showtext ? dont see the error/solution...

I've a button. onclick will start music and does show a text by starting myaction() How can I make this text clickable ... opening a weburl? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <action name="myaction"> delayedcall(1.0,showtext(get(data[mytext].content), mytextstyle)); </action> <textstyle name="mytextstyle" blendmode="normal" font="Arial" ... noclip="true" /> <data name="mytext"> [b][i]Music:[/i][/b] Mr.Scruff - Ninja Tuna - Kalimba </data> onclick="openurl(http://www.krpano.com/)" insi...

Monday, December 19th 2011, 12:48pm

is it possible to verify existance of files?

ahhh bingo. and so simple... Source code 1 get(xml.url) ... so I can figure out the name of the main xml file used and panotour uses this for creating the individual pano xml files part of the tour... so if main file is named mypanoproject.xml than the first loaded pano gets mypanoproject0.xml, the second one mypanoproject1.xml etc. and the get(xml.url) does give me also the path of the file... so I think I can achieve it to crop the name of the panofile and create a loop to verify how many pano...