You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:48pm

Author: rzayevt

Conditional loop

Hi Klaus, Is it possible to loop specific range of video, for example the lenght of video is 10 seconds. When pano is loaded, I want the first 5 seconds of the video to be played loop (so the loop is from 1st to 5th seconds of the total video lengh). Then, after a short period of time I want the video to continue from 5th second and play until 10th second and also loop. Is it possible?

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:22am

Interactive text that pops out

Hello to users of krpano, Need help. I want to make a text that pops out when onover the certain area and pops in (and dissappears) onout. The effect that I'm trying to get is exactly as here http://www.coffeemania.ru/ Click and wait until pano is loaded and then point you mouse to bartender, you'll see the text pops out and becomes alpha 1. Also, see how they managed with video inside pano, I can do this already. But with text I need this exact effect, please help. Thanks a lot, Toga

Friday, January 15th 2010, 8:34am

video object inside the tour

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, "distorted hotspots" and "distorted videos" are technically/internally the same, they are fixed planned for the 1.0.9 release (maybe earlier when there is enough time) best regards, Klaus Hello Klauss, Can you somehow advise how can I get something like this http://www.coffeemania.ru/ Please wait untill pano loads and see the bartender. It is video object somehow embedded in pano. How can I obtain the same result? Not a video window but a moving person. Thanks a l...

Friday, September 11th 2009, 8:40am

XML based scrolling thumbnails - code and link

Quoted from "michel" Hi rzayevt, I am not sure to understand about what you are looking for... It seems to be something around changing the alpha value for the thumbnails... If so, let say you want the thumbnails with an alpha to 0.5 as default value and alpha to 1 when action onover thumbnails... Change the alpha value from 1 to 0.5 for each thumbnails plugins ( code line 102, 124, 146, 168 and 190 ) Source code 1 alpha="0.50" blendmode="normal" Add the following code after line 87: Source cod...

Wednesday, September 9th 2009, 10:55am

RE: XML based scrolling thumbnails - code and link

Quoted from "Graydon" I know Shanti put together a plugin that does a great job for scrolling thumbs (http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ad&threadID=232)... but I wanted to see if you could do something with xml. With the 1.0.8b6 release and the stoptween() then it becomes easier. I wouldn't want to do this for a large number of thumbs / panos... but it could be feasible for a smaller number. Also, when someone smarter than me comes along and creates a nice script that can auto generate t...

Monday, September 7th 2009, 1:34pm

Scrolling Thumbnails

Quoted from "Shanti" totaln00ber: It works exactly like that krpano.call("action(" + panoToLoad +")"); and as you can see on the xml <action name="s1"> loadpano(pano.xml,null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); </action> s1 is an action you can name your action anything you like, and just replace it in the <panoToLoadXml> I think the xml is not clear on that, sorry maybe I should rename it to <krpanoaction> ... Dear Shanti, I use final beta 8 version of krpano and just tried your plugin and can't see anything. Wh...

Tuesday, September 1st 2009, 10:39am

Overwhelmed

Quoted from "matrekker" Hummm, I'm studiing how to improve my english. Of course I'm a girl... Is it a fault ? Ma I was searching for some info when suddenly your picture came up. Forgive me if I say something wrong but just couldn't stop myself to say what a Beatiful ans splendid woman you are)) Just a note, nothing else.

Friday, August 28th 2009, 2:53pm

wrong krpano version

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, still very strange normaly it should also work without setting version to "1.0.7", when you press 'O' in the viewer - is "INFO: krpano 1.0.7" displayed? best regards, Klaus I got the same problem, I know why it happens but don't know how to resolve it. I use Autopano Tour because it allows to avoid coding in some cases. I tried to use plugins from 1.0.7 version but found that Autopano is somehow uses version 1.0.8 beta. Is there any way to make plugin works under ...