You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 496.

Today, 9:06pm

Author: jordi

I can't register Everpano!

Hi, since everpano 3D 1.2.0 there's a new registration method, check all new features here you can get your new code here : https://everpano.com/lost_license.php Please you should use the same email as when you purchased the license

Today, 12:18pm

BUG? krpano rendered project is sharper than everpano one

Hi, I think you should keep shooting multires and using it in depthmap projects, on one side the loading is much efficient, and on the other side, probably in some future release that will be supported.

Today, 11:41am

BUG? krpano rendered project is sharper than everpano one

Hi, everpano 3D is just using the krpano tools in order to tile the images, so when you go and check both pano folders with the images they should be exactly the same, in both cases, please check it. On the other side, right now ,krpano is able to use depthmap in multires panoramas, but it can load just one level, so when zooming in you will not get new levels loaded, and this is what probably you are referring to, as you have already observed that when you disable the depthmap in the project it...

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 8:33pm

Button to adjust 3D hotspot depth

Yes that is used to create full krpano projects with 3d information, please have a look here : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16963 and here https://everpano.com/documentation

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 7:00pm

Modeling meeting spaces

There's always a way to solve issues ;) By looking at the image you could understand the 2 blocks of chairs as a cuboid (cube tool) for each of them. Of course the projection in the dollhouse would not feed exactly, but at least you can perform a nice transition from pano 2 pano. At least you would avoid that projection on the floor. Have a try and let us know

Sunday, January 19th 2020, 10:38pm

Hi, That feature will be included in next release , everpano 3D 1.3.0

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:59am

Hi, while this can be very convenient in a single pano project when it comes to a tour, you need to get the global location of that hotpost, so it became part of the model, and therefore can be shown in all the panoramas. It's already coded a new feature for everpano 3D where you can easily get those values from any point of the project, and get them copied in the clipboard Check here the video https://youtu.be/BH_D35aG6KM

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 11:52am

Merging several several projects

Hi Tomas, for next release, everpano will create project3d.xml in a different way and scenes will keep the original name, that will fortunatelly help you merging projects, amongst other benefits.

Monday, January 13th 2020, 7:14pm

Hello everyone, I have a problem

Hi, there's a new feature for next release that allows to make ortogonal extreud polygons, therefore you could make sure your model is more straight. More details soon

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 5:25pm

Depth map rendered from blender deforms scene not so well

Hi, Quoted from "giangm9" Incase I keep using depth image, is there any way to adjust image to make my scene looks better ? Yes, range is very important, so setting correctly what color is 0 distance and where black is maximum distance will make your depthmap more accurate. So in your node window, you should set up with precision minimum and maximum distance. But again, depthmap images should only be used to perform small movements, and *.depth format to freely move around. Hope it helps

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 1:38pm

Hi, Quoted from "giangm9" automatically export STL/.depth from blender to fit with krpano is not easy yes that's true, I have been deeply cheking it with some projects I created in blender for testing, and the stl generated by blender needs to be manipulated in there many aspects. But I have understood what need to be done in order to transform them into krpano depth system. I could writte a blender addon for doing so, and also it could automatically render all camera positions at once, and some...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 2:21pm

You should not only take into account the camera location which of course is basic to be correctly set at (0,0,0) location of your scene. But also take in care the coordinate system that needs to fit with the krpano. Quoted from "indexofrefraction" stl is always better *.depth is even better ;) Look at the values of weight from the attached files above depth = 844 bytes stl = 7.2 kb When the geometry get more complicated also it does the difference from format weight. Kind regards

Monday, December 16th 2019, 10:16am

Hi, while there can be many reasons for getting the depthmap images from blender or 3D max or ..., there are still many other reasons to get it form everpano 3D, and not the depthmap image itself but the *.depth file which is the most recommended file format for depth in krpano. It's just the numerical version of the geometry. find attached the .depth file and the depthmap image generated with everpano 3D. vs result using depth format file : also please find here the screen cast here (just 3 min...

Friday, December 13th 2019, 4:47pm

Everpano3D - Rendering issue on the browser when adding 3D geometry

Hi, I just checked your project and the issue comes from everpano_ui, the plugin in charge of setting up all the user interface, menu ... And the issue specifically comes from using a scene title starting with a number. That is already fixed for next release. But by now, you could just go to the project3d.xml, located in the render folder, and change the title there Source code 1 <scene name="scene10" title="1" Source code 1 <scene name="scene10" title="kitchen"

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 6:13pm

Where to start with 3D tours creation?

Hi, you can check everpano 3D, there's a trial mode for 15 days.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 12:21pm

Clipboard JS Plugin

Hi, Quoted from "jeromebg" could you explain the benefit compared to Klaus action Did not know about that method , there would still be some difference in behaviour.

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 12:02pm

Clipboard JS Plugin

Hi, I just developed a simple yet powerful JS plugin that allow you to copy to clipboard any string. You can use it on your own editors to improve time, or also use it in your tours to enhance the user experience. Syntax / XML Usage Example <plugin name="c2c" url="copy2clipboard.js" keep="true" devices="html5 /> Call it from any action or event like this : <events name="copy2clipboard" keep="true" onmousedown="plugin[c2c].copy2clipboard(get(mouse.x));" /> plugin[c2c].copy2clipboard('Lorem ipsum...

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 6:02pm

SOLVED - Unable to encrypt OSX Catalina

For next time you can use carbon copy cloner and just make a snap shot of the full system, so you can just downgrade easily. If you need some urgent help to encrypt let me know.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:58pm

SOLVED - Unable to encrypt OSX Catalina

Did you tried using the terminal ? https://krpano.com/tools/kencrypt/#top krpanotools encrypt [OPTIONS] inputfiles

Sunday, December 8th 2019, 8:07pm

3 map is not displayed and the transition disappeared

Hi, Quoted from "Rustam74" hen I did something. I don’t know what exactly. That would be good to know, in order to check what could have caused your issue. Quoted from "Rustam74" I checked on the tab references - ref7 but - You can't sub reference itself Yes, you can not make a subreference in the same pano, that would make no sense, because subreference is used to relate 2 different panos. You can send me the project3d.ever ( no need for the images ) and I can't try to check what happened. Kind...