You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 11:36am

Author: klaus.krpano

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "vope" The preview Image (preview.jpg) is not shown on startup since krpano 1.2x. When I start the the tour display is black, Then loads the tiled images. In krpano 1.6 and below, the preview image was shown on startup then it loads the tiled images. Do you have a link to your example? Normally the preview image is always requested first... Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Sorry, can't reproduce such. Do you have an example? Of course. https://spacerywirt...

Friday, January 24th 2020, 6:58pm

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "radirk" ReferenceError: process is not defined That will be fixed soon in version 1.20.3. Quoted from "radirk" I then successfully ran ./krpanotools register #my new license code# as I have done many times with my old license without issues. .krpanotools license file was created in home directory and in the working directory on another trial. I restarted the console several times. I'm still getting the "demo version" watermark. No luck on the local machine or on the server. When...

Friday, January 24th 2020, 6:53pm

KR Pano Tools not loading v1.2 +

Hi, sorry, there is no known problem... Do you have more information about your case? Best regards, Klaus

Friday, January 24th 2020, 6:51pm

embedpano vars object and overriding design_bgcolor or design_bgalpha

Hi, one important note - the onready will be called once the krpano viewer itself is loaded and ready to use. But that doesn't mean that any files, like the startup-xml file are also already loaded at this time. Therefore these layers are not defined yet and when you set some values they get overwriten by the loaded xml. Try something like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 krpano.set("events.onxmlcomplete", function() { krpano.set("layer[skin_floorplan_container].bgcolor", 0xFFFFFF); }); Best regards, K...

Friday, January 17th 2020, 10:38pm

New Soundinterface Tweening Issue

Hi, the new soundinterfaces plugin is based on Howler.js and that's a bug from there: https://github.com/goldfire/howler.js/co…d45798887904625 The next krpano release (1.20.3) will use the latest Howler.js version where this is fixed now. Best regards, Klaus

Friday, January 17th 2020, 10:35pm

Strange Things in iOS

Hi, disable the wakelock hack: https://krpano.com/plugins/webvr/#mobilevr_wakelock That 'hack' is designed for Safari, custom iOS webviews are working differently. E.g. Source code 1 <plugin name="webvr" ... mobilevr_wakelock="false" /> Best regards, Klaus

Friday, January 17th 2020, 10:14pm

Getting sound position can end a sound

Hi, thanks for reporting! This will be fixed in the next release (1.20.3). Best regards, Klaus

Friday, January 17th 2020, 2:56pm

Strange Things in iOS

That would be pretty strange and not normal - please post a link to your example.

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 10:41pm

Tile Filenames Are Suddenly Inconsistent (Zero Padding)?

Quoted from "martincarlin87" As an aside - would removing %A from the tilepath fix it by preventing the tile filenames from ever being zero padded? Yes - the 'A' is for 'automatic' 0 padding. Without the A no zeros will be added - see also here: https://krpano.com/tools/kmakemultires/config/#tilepath

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 12:35pm

Hi again, btw - I just noticed when using levelsizes setting, the sizes were (wrongly) written in the inverse order in the xml... Basically this is no problem, the generated xml and tiles are matching, but I'm considering fixing that too for consistency. That means when fixed you would need to inverse the order of the sizes too - either either in the config file or in your php xml file... Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, January 15th 2020, 12:11pm

Hi, thanks for the report! I can confirm there is a bug there (but an old one, not a new one) - the zero padding depends on the size of the input-image and not on the custom sizes set by the levelsizes settings. That means when the input-image is smaller than the largest size set in the levelsizes setting, then the padding will be wrong (or better: unexpected, the generated xml itself was matching the output). This will be corrected soon in the next release (1.20.3). Best regards, Klaus

Friday, December 20th 2019, 11:39am

What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

Hi, the krpano license information are stored in the current users home folder. So when krpano is suddenly unregistered, then either the user has been changed or the krpano data from the home folder has been removed/cleared somehow. Best regards, Klaus

Friday, December 20th 2019, 11:04am

Testing Server Error

Just use the new tour editor that is available since 1.19-pr13: krpano 1.19-pr13

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:45am

Testing Server Error

Hi, that's the Flashplayer itself - the capability to save files has been removed from the Flashplayer itself some Flashplayer-Updates ago. You could try downgrading the Flashplayer-plugin if you really need to get it working that way... Best regards, Klaus

Friday, December 20th 2019, 10:42am

Directional Blending with 3D arrows

Hi, without an underlying 3D-geometry a kind of direction blending is always a bit limited, but please see here for three different and easy-to-use examples: 3D transitions Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 9:46pm

Problem with the accelerometer on iPhone

Hi, since iOS 12.1 HTTPS is a core requirement for gyro/vr usage. Usage on HTTP is unfortunately blocked. Same also on newer Android Chrome versions. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 9:45pm

tour_testingserver.exe passing parameters for alternate to index.html

Hi, sorry, but you misunderstood the 'open parameter - that is for starting a different app than the default browser with the server url. But I understand what you want/mean - for the next release I will add an -url=... parameter - than you can set a different server root folder and a custom url relative to that root folder that should be used when starting the browser. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, November 25th 2019, 12:39pm

Panotour Pro Update Package

Quoted from "Loro" When using the PTP standard splash screen it is not clickable any more in Internet Explorer 11. I know the browser is outdated and not supported anymore but some win7/xp users are still out there. Is this fixable? Please see here for more information and a workaround: Two problems with IE 11 - navigation hotspots not working and black image on panorama videos

Monday, November 25th 2019, 12:37pm

Events does't work on layers in IE11. Krpano 1.20.1

Hi, please see here: Two problems with IE 11 - navigation hotspots not working and black image on panorama videos Best regards, Klaus

Monday, November 25th 2019, 12:34pm

Two problems with IE 11 - navigation hotspots not working and black image on panorama videos

Hi, I was able to locate the problem. There will be soon a fixed version. Additionally here a quick workaround - add these lines into the html file before the embedpano() call: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 if (navigator.msPointerEnabled) { navigator.__defineGetter__("msPointerEnabled", function(){return false;}); navigator.__defineGetter__("pointerEnabled", function(){return true;}); } Just as note - the problem happens only on certain older IE11 versions and when using a touch-screen. Best regards, Kl...