Search results 1-19 of 19.

Sunday, April 29th 2018, 9:08am

Author: Largo

10,000 hotspots

On what event I need to read mouse coordinates? :/

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 7:42pm

10,000 hotspots

All of the photos are burnt in. I need hotspots just to show tooltips on mouse over. If it can be done without hotspots it will be great. Can I read spherical coordinates under the mouse cursor?

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 2:37pm

10,000 hotspots

Hello. I have a project with 10k photos combined in a gigapixel pano. "Onover" of each photo I need a tooltip with name. So I wrote a hotspot generator. But 10k image hotspots (even if I use 1pixel jpg to represent them) slow down even my Core-I7 3930K CPU. Are there any other way to achive my goals? Maybe polygonal hotspots are better in my case? Or can I deactivate hotspots that are not on the screen, somehow?

Wednesday, January 13th 2016, 10:49am

How to change specific scene hlookatmin/hlookatmax/etc?

Hello. Can somebody help me? On some global event I want to change view.hlookatmin or view.hlookatmax variable of specific scene. How it can be done? How I can specify that I need to change view.hlookatmin only on scene[pano2140]?

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 8:49am

Blur layer mask over the pano

Hello forum. I'm looking for ANY solution on how to add blur layer mask over the pano. Like here, for example http://www.cmap.illinois.gov/mobility/explore/#/ . Is there ANY way to achieve this? Over the krpano or css mask over the panodiv or any other way? Flash or HTML5, doesnt matter. Better both but solution for one of them is fine.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 8:36am

KrPano stop working after Flash Update 13.0.0.182

http://test.photo-largo.lclients.ru/G8/ This is not working version, that works fine on flash 12 Quoted <plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" autoalpha="true" alpha="0" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" /> http://test.photo-largo.lclients.ru/G8good/ This is working version Quoted <plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" alpha="0" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" v...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 7:24am

I compare flash versions 12 (don't remember the exact build version) and 13.0.0.182. I'm pretty sure that it all works on version 12. Tested it many times. Right after update it stop working. But as you said it sometimes working and sometimes not (zorder problem that you described) in 13 version. May do some more tests if you wish. P.S. Right now it works fine with visible.false visible.true trigger on plugin[photo-fon]. But yesterday I was thinking on completely remove plugin[invisible] and cha...

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:23pm

Yes. I checked it twice, and it is that. Autoalpha don't work on new flash version.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:14pm

Ok. Finaly I figured it all out. I have alot of code in current project, so it was complicated to find out the reason. But it is that part of code: Quoted <plugin name="photo_fon" type="container" bgalpha="0" alpha="0" autoalpha="true" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" zorder="1" bgcapture="true" handcursor="false" /> So, on the start of pano plugin[photo_fon] is visible, and autoalpha don't work.If I set it to visible="false" it works fine. In previous versions of flash all work fine.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:51pm

Quoted from "panomaster" Have you tried to change name of the plugin? "Invisible" could be a restricted word. No, it is not the reason of problems :(

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 2:21pm

It seems that it ignores some functionality. Panorama is loading, all interface are there, but you can't rotate panorama and use interface buttons. Some functionality still there and some is gone :( UPD: I localize the problem. Actualy it is not so bad. I have this code in curent project: Quoted <plugin name="invisible" type="container" bgcolor="0xffffff" bgalpha="0.001" bgcapture="true" width="100%" height="100%" keep="true" handcursor="false" onclick="hideintroimage();" zorder="1"/> <action na...

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 1:40pm

Any parameter to detect PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE on mobiles?

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "Largo" Is there a way to always stay in landscape orientation on mobile devices? No, that's not possible from Javascipt code side. Best regards, Klaus Can I ask for this feature if it is possible? Maybe some view parameter in xml for example.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 2:22pm

Any parameter to detect PORTRAIT or LANDSCAPE on mobiles?

Sorry for the noob question. Is there a way to always stay in landscape orientation on mobile devices? I feel like it is a simple with all the help from those plugins/variables, but right now I can't find out it for myself. Maybe I need some more sleep. :)

Monday, January 27th 2014, 2:31pm

Building an accordion menu

Hello. I'm doing subj, but got stuck at very beginning. Please answer several questions: 1) Can I set one plugin as a parent, but still set width/height of children in percents to screen width/height not parent? 2) What is the simpliest way to get y coordinate of the bottom of plugin in percent? :) 3) Why code " y="get(plugin[bar1].height)" " don't work when plugin[bar1].height is set in percents? :( This questions don't have relations to each other, it is just some random ideas how to start sub...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 1:30pm

Analog of html background-repeat in krpano?

Thanks for answer. Then I request this feature in future versions :) Any advices on how to do this in current version? I thought about VERY LONG picture, so its height may be changed and its extra width just go beyond the screen. But it is extra bytes then :(

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 8:32am

Analog of html background-repeat in krpano?

Hello. I have a header in my new tour, it is not monocolor. How I can scale it to screen width and save its proportions? In html you may copy alot of picture fragments one to each other, so that they can fit screen width or height ( http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_background-repeat.asp), is there same functionality in krpano? Sorry for my bad english. Thanks alot for future advices.

Monday, December 23rd 2013, 9:03pm

Virtual Tour and Website with krpano

Great job. I was thinking about build a web site based on panoramas, where all site pages is in the real rooms, pictures on the wall is a portfolio, etc. It is usability and SEO nightmare, but concept is cool :) P.S. there is some bug on your site. You use "onout" for hiding menu I guess, but on touchscreen there is actualy no "onout", so menu just stay there forever opened :) Happens with me on android, just wanted to see how it looks on the pad.

Monday, June 17th 2013, 9:22am

Help me please with audioguide code. First code in krpano.

Sorry for dumb question, but need to do it fast, so have no time for figuring this out for myself. I'm coding audioguide for museum virtual tour. It must show you point of interest in panorama, play audio file that contain information about POI, then move to next POI, play audio and so on. I write this code: <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf" alturl="soundinterface.js" preload="true" rootpath="" volume="1.0" mute="false" /> <action name="start_audioguide"> looktohotspot(spot1...