You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 6:41am

Author: Run

Turning sound off on scene exit? again

Sacha, Thanks for the response, I finally found out what was wrong and why it didn't work for me. I had an older version of the tools and needed to update them as the onremovepano and the other events were not in the version I was using. I downloaded the latest and updated using the update tool and everything worked fine. Thanks again. Rick

Friday, March 9th 2012, 10:39pm

Turning sound off on scene exit? again

Klaus or Anyone, I'm sorry but Im missing something here. I tried placing Source code 1 <events name="sceneevents" onremovepano="stopsound(snd);" /> Inside the scene that has the sound code and cant make it work. I also tried Source code 1 <events onremovepano="stopallsounds()" /> and I can't get that to work for me either. I know I am missing something and I realize it is in my understanding of how the xml works here but I just cant figure it out. When using the named events "sceneevents" where...

Friday, March 9th 2012, 8:44am

Turning sound off on scene exit?

Klaus, Thank you very much, I was so hung up on getting the keep= working I didn't even check the stop sound actions. Sorry major brain fart. Thank you very much for the help. Rick

Thursday, March 8th 2012, 7:35pm

Turning sound off on scene exit?

I have the following sound code for a hotspot inside a scene for my tour, although I have the keep=false set the sound continues to play even when a new scene has been loaded. The audio is specific to only one scene. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 <!-- Beginning of Sound Code--> <plugin name="soundinterface" url="soundinterface.swf" rootpath="%CURRENTXML%" preload="true" keep="false"/> <!-- a button to mute/unmute the sound --> <plugin name="snd" url="soundonoff.p...

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 7:21pm

"scenes-with-imagemap.html" Example, need help with initial view settings

Thank you so very much, I feel like a major dummy for not seeing that and I have been staring at this code for days. I really can't thank you enough. Have a great day. Rick

Tuesday, October 19th 2010, 6:49pm

Hi, Thanks for responding. I actually was making them in sceen one of my own code and copied the example code into that post by mistake. Sorry for that. And my code loads scene 1 first not scene 2:) Here is my code for my scene one which I should have posted before: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77...

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 7:04am

I am having a really tough time with a scene based tour I am building using the example code from "scenes-with-imagemap.html". I have 11 panoramas/scenes and want each one to have its own startup values. I included them where I thought they went but they have no effect on the scene when it loads at all. Actually I cant find a way to change any of the view settings for an individual scene without it being global. The same thing happens when I went back to the provided example, this example code i...

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 9:57pm

Change text displayed when domain protect displays

Thanks very much Klaus, thats awesome. Thank you Rick

Wednesday, September 22nd 2010, 9:55pm

Suggestions on building a tour using protected panoramas

Thank you both for the responses. Protected, This is exactly what I needed to know so thank you very much. Ill go ahead and use the encryption method you laid out as that seems the best idea. Thanks again very much Rick

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 9:40am

Suggestions on building a tour using protected panoramas

Hey Guys, Hope this is in the right area, if not please move it. I am looking for some help in understanding the workings on how to build tours that use protected panoramas. I want to layout what i think I need to do and then have people tell me if its the way to do it or if I should do it some other way. I am trying to get a hnadle on Krpano from a tour perspective. So, lets say i have 10 360x180 panoramas that need to be on a web site with a map that people can click each one and it displays t...

Sunday, September 12th 2010, 6:35pm

3d floor plans

I just saw the Panoguide posts a few minutes ago and came to update my post here, you beat me to it . I still think there is nothing there that KrPano can't do already. It really does have a KrPano feel to it as you suggest although I am not sure what you are referring to is illegal though.

Sunday, September 12th 2010, 6:30am

Change text displayed when domain protect displays

It would be really great to be able to set the exact text displayed by a protected swf when it is called from a non authorized domain. Maybe a text box and a link box that would be displayed at that time? Thanks Rick

Friday, September 10th 2010, 8:11pm

3d floor plans

I do not see anything there that krpano cant do, I may be wrong and if I am please correct me. The pseudo 3D navigation looks to be a 2d flash movie done using layers, it could also be 3d Studio max or any decent 3D application as well though. Nice site and really well done navigation, very impressive. Over 30 hot spots lead to panoramas through the navigation system and more panoramas are accessible through before/after buttons, a tremendous amount of work and really well shot too. After going ...

Thursday, September 9th 2010, 1:22am

Radar mask and alpha channels

Hi, You can set the size "size =" of the sweep in the example xml I use as below; Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <radar visible="true" size="200" alpha="0.3" fillcolor="0x3DD8FF" fillalpha="1.0" linecolor="0x3DD8FF" linealpha="0.0" linewidth="0.0" glow="true" glowcolor="0x3DD8FF" glowwidth="4" glowstrength="3" behindspots="false" dragable="true" /> The transparency of the opaque parts of the radar sweep graphic are controlled through the alpha="" , fillalpha="" and linealpha="" ...

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 5:36pm

Can googlemaps.swf be embedded with KProtect?

Ok I am a little confused here, if someone could tell me if my understanding of the paths in kprotect are correct I would appreciate it. I have no basedir declared in my xml and yet it seems that kprotect sets the base dir to wherever the startup xml is loaded from, is this correct? My folders are set up as; Plugins googlemaps.swf Skin defaultskin.xml etc... Columns.tiles images... In the defaultskin.xml I call the googlemaps.swf plugin with the path url="../plugins/googlemaps.swf" which should ...

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 9:36am

Mixing Google Earth Plugin with Krpano Virtual Tours

This is a great site, compelling, interactive and well laid out. Images are top notch as well. Great Job!

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 6:58am

How to get this googlemap view?

I think this was done using the googlemaps flash source package available here googlemaps plugin. They purchased that package and then built a custom gui in flash. If you wanted that exact look you would have to contact them and ask to purchase their swf or their fla file. Great looking implementation I must say, although it is incredibly slow on my system, may be they have a slow server. Good Luck

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 6:10am

Deleted

Thank you

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 12:54am

Sound Sources

While not free these are pretty inexpensive and they have a good variety as well. http://www.loopsound.com/

Tuesday, September 7th 2010, 9:28pm

Can googlemaps.swf be embedded with KProtect?

I tried to embed the googlemaps.swf into my protected file and it says it cant find it. Is it ok to embed this file, I purchased it and thought it should not be placed on the server as then people could download the full version of the plugin. I need to protect that file by embedding it correct? Thanks Rick