You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Monday, September 30th 2019, 2:35pm

Author: Screwgravity

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Thanks, I have already 'fixed' that problem. Thanks for fixing it :) Unfortunately i found another bug. The new soundinterface is working on iOS in VR Mode now correctly without the need of touch. But now sounds are not beeing played in normal view mode on iOS. The sound only begins to play on entering VR mode and it also stops playing again when i exit VR Mode.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 11:26am

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Then means when the size is wrong, the values in that database are wrong. To find out more, please post the user-agent-string and the correct size of your affected devices. Btw - even when it's a 'Samsung S7' there can be multiple different user-agents (e.g. depending on the country where sold). Hi Klaus, you asked for the user agent string. Here is the one from our Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which is always falsely detected in WebVR Settings: Source code 1 Mozilla/5.0 (Li...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 3:26pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "no1cares" Really cool features in this great udpdate. Can't wait experimenting with the Depthmaps. Unfortunatley, while updating some tours, i recognized that the VR Mode does not work for cardboard etc. it works awesome on Quest, but on Cardboard the distortion is weird. Also It does not recieve the right screen sizes (e.g. on Note8). Not only on my own tours, but also the samples. Has anyone also experienced it? Best Wishes and keep on hacking! :) Yes, i also have the same issue ...

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 5:24pm

WOW!

We're speechless! Best. update. ever. And totally worth the waiting!

Friday, February 15th 2019, 9:34am

accelerometer/gyroscope sensor access disabled -> will Cardboard VR still work on iOS 12.2?

Morning! I'm also really worried about this! Just read about it in macrumors and looked for a krpano forum post immediately... This would probably render a lot of tours out there useless (on iOS) and we would have to update all of them As i know apple, they won't make it as simple as providing a popup to allow people to bypass this new "security" "feature"...

Monday, April 10th 2017, 10:32am

I can verify this problem!

Hey! I just want to note that we experience the same issues and hope that it will be fixed soon... Our customer is complaining about the lack of sound and with chrome as the most popular browser on android this is unbearable :-/ Cheers