You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 7:40pm

Author: James Hay

krpano 1.19 - Pre Release 3

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Quoted from "James Hay" Klauss, just replaced the vtourskin.xml and the webvr files with the files from 1.19-pr3 and it is now not displaying stereoscopic at all. I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong here. Thanks for your help. Your colorrun.xml is wrong - you are including there the webvr.xml (and an additionally gyro - why?) and this changes/overwrites the WebVR settings that were made in the vtourskin.xml. Please don't try adding xml c...

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:43pm

Author: James Hay

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Try using the vtourskin.xml from 1.19 pre-release 3. Klauss, just replaced the vtourskin.xml and the webvr files with the files from 1.19-pr3 and it is now not displaying stereoscopic at all. I'm confused as to what I'm doing wrong here. Thanks for your help. http://fathomvr.com/hdspano/colorrun.html

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 6:40am

Author: Sven

When I enter VR mode on my phone it goes to the rotate phone image, I then rotate phone but it does not go into stereoscopic mode. I then hit "exit VR" then hit "enter VR" again and it then goes to stereoscopic but in vertical orientation. What am I doing wrong? I've tried in both Safari and Chrome, iOS 8.4.1, iPhone6. I would like it to go into stereoscopic mode the first time I hit "enter VR" and in the horizontal view not vertical. Any help would be appreciated.

Wednesday, February 12th 2014, 6:13am

Blending Two Multires Images

Hi, I would like to blend two multires images in the same viewer. The following example is what I'm trying to accomplish. http://www.panoramy.ai360.com.pl/gigapanoramy/5588/ I'm assuming one image is a canvas with the information and the other image is the multires panorama. Am I correct in saying this? Also, does it have to be rendered as flat? Most of my images are rendered as cylindrical. Any information on where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sunday, October 7th 2012, 11:38pm

Create Bing Maps Accordion

Hello, I can display the multires image with the Bing Maps plugin and also present the multires image with the slide function. I can't seem to make them both work simultaneously though. I'm trying to combine these two XML files (attached) into one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 2nd 2012, 7:10pm

Bing Maps Plugin

Thank you very much!

Sunday, September 9th 2012, 9:55am

Bing Maps Plugin

Forgive me in advance, I don't write code but I'm learning.. I am trying to use the Bing Maps plugin for some big projects but have decided to start off small and at least get one working before I take on the bigger projects. For some reason I can not get the onhover="showtext('Mountain Village');" to work properly or the onclick action to work. I also can't figure out how to load the first scene. Any help would be greatly appreciated. XML attached.

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 6:03am

Hotspotting a Gigapixel Image

Yes thank you Klaus! I was using image hotspot and not polygonal.

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 7:33am

Radar Beam For Gigapixel Image

Is there any way to have the radar beam narrow it's FOV as someone zooms in on the image? I've seen it before but can't find any examples. Thanks in advance.

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 7:26am

Bump. Hoping someone out there can point me in the right direction. Thanks.

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 8:16am

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked but after days of research I'm at a standstill. I'm trying to draw routes on a gigapixel image that when zoomed in they are proportionate to what is being viewed. As you zoom in on the line or the hotspot these get smaller in size. I've managed to hotspot a gigapixel image but when I zoom in the hotspot just gets bigger. If anyone could point me n the right direction, or tell me the correct terms to use when searching it would be greatly app...

Monday, May 14th 2012, 7:52am

Hotspot Onclick

Klaus thanks for your help. That one slipped me, forgot to remove plugin[name]. I did remove the text as you suggested and receive the following error AFTER I click on another hotspot: ERROR: download of "plugins/gyro.js" failed WARNING: unknown action: 'openurl INFO: hotspot spot2 clicked Confused...

Friday, May 11th 2012, 8:46am

Hotspot Onclick

Hello All, I've managed to link hotspots to files in the working folder or in our domain with no problem. Now I'm trying to link the hotpsots in my panos to an external URL. I thought this would be easy but for some reason I'm unable to perform this action. I've tried onclick="'openurl('http://apple.com',_blank);"as well as onclick="'geturl('http://apple.com',_blank);" I have also tried this in multiple browsers as well as online/offline. The only thing I can think of is either my code is wrong ...

Thursday, September 8th 2011, 5:19am

Newbie Question IPAD/IPHone

We're working on this same thing right now so hopefully we will be able to provide you with assistance.