You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 4:51pm

Author: giangm9

Depth map rendered from blender deforms scene not so well

Quoted from "jordi" Hi, Quoted from "jordi" yes that's true, I have been deeply cheking it with some projects I created in blender for testing, and the stl generated by blender needs to be manipulated in there many aspects. But I have understood what need to be done in order to transform them into krpano depth system. I could writte a blender addon for doing so, and also it could automatically render all camera positions at once, and some more cool stuff like creating all the xml files necessar...

Tuesday, December 17th 2019, 3:07am

Quoted from "jordi" You should not only take into account the camera location which of course is basic to be correctly set at (0,0,0) location of your scene. But also take in care the coordinate system that needs to fit with the krpano. *.depth is even better ;) Look at the values of weight from the attached files above depth = 844 bytes stl = 7.2 kb When the geometry get more complicated also it does the difference from format weight. Kind regards But automatically export STL/.depth from blend...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 11:44am

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" first you must understand, that a depthmap-image is internally translated to geometry, too. and this is most likely always worse than a real 3d-depthmap. (visible grid in your pictures) second, also 3d-depthmaps should be as lightweight as possible. so it is better to create a minimal geometry in the 3d app than to use a rendered image-depthmap. you can use everpano, but if you have your 3d-model already in blender i'd do it there, that is 5mins of work Sorry for...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 10:37am

My target is generate depth map/stl/depth automatically, because the quantity of blender files is very big. Is there any way to export good .stl or .depth files from blender ? I know blender can export STL but the result is not good as manualy https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=17198

Thursday, December 12th 2019, 11:33am

I exported depth map from blender and scene is not deformed well. Here is the depth map, image output, node setting and result : scene node rendered image and depth map result