You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 54.

Tuesday, December 10th 2019, 1:31pm

Author: tomasparks

How to realize a time progress bar

for the slider, you'll need to to create a sprite sheet of all the images use the videointerface.xml theme from videopano example, but it will need to be adapted. look at video timeline thumbnail for ideas sorry I am unable to help much more, I am following this as I need to implement this in my project also

Friday, December 6th 2019, 2:40am

Textures behind foreground objects

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" Quoted from "tomasparks" what you look for is 3D reconstruction, here is a list of software Quoted from "indexofrefraction" reconstructing doesnt help without krpano supporting mapped 3d models ;) Klaus Could add this Efficient View-Dependent Image-Based Rendering with Projective Texture-Mapping to krpano, but I don't know where Klaus is drawing the line.

Thursday, December 5th 2019, 7:10pm

Textures behind foreground objects

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" this needs an uv-mapped 3d (depthmap) model Quoted from "indexofrefraction" you would need the exact coordinates/rotations of multiple panoramas then calculate a texture for the 3d model Quoted from "indexofrefraction" it was discussed a while ago... but atm it is unknown if it will come what you look for is 3D reconstruction, here is a list of software

Friday, November 15th 2019, 3:07am

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

This could be a subscription option for commercial users of krpano While the hobbyist can still do the one-off payment (upgrade extra) with community support

Thursday, November 14th 2019, 1:11am

krpano on GitLab or similar service with Guest Access?

Klaus could run the git/issue tracking system on his own server (here) see https://gitea.com/ He may already run a git server inhouse the only thing I can see it being usefully is for a beta testing program or for bleeding-edge software, but Klaus has never had a closed beta testing program to my knowledge

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 9:25pm

krpno Recommended specification

1Ghz or faster CPU 512Mbytes or more of RAM

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 12:34pm

the viewer can be upload to any web host, the viewer support web browser up to five years old the tools are run on your image stitching computer

Sunday, November 3rd 2019, 6:13pm

Larger file than 4GB

there is talk about the PSB file format being used for gigapixel images in the forums, so that may help

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 7:40pm

recommended specification for what? image sizes? website host? computer hardware?

Saturday, November 2nd 2019, 7:36pm

Larger file than 4GB

looking at the ACKNOWLEDGMENTS / THIRD-PARTY LIBRARY LICENSES inside of the license.txt it seems like krpano tools DOES NOT include the bigTiff support :( you may want to email klaus to get bigTiff support in krpano

Thursday, October 31st 2019, 12:05pm

Larger file than 4GB

Quoted from "olihar" Is there any way to use Convert SPHERE CUBE Droplet when output is larger than 4GB, it worked fine to make a cube as each was about 2GB, but I ran the cube back to a sphere and now I cant even open the folder in Explorer as it has corrupt TIF file in it and crashes Windows Explorer. Quoted from "olihar" EDIT: Deleted file using CMD so now I can at least browse folder again. Its a limation of the tiff file format: Quoted The TIFF file formats use 32-bit offsets, which limits...

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:42pm

Any code tutorials?

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" if you never coded anything at all, you should use dedicated websites / courses to learn basic programming principles, first. also understanding web technologies (html, css, js) helps a lot see https://www.w3schools.com/ to get started.....

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 6:21pm

Any code tutorials?

use krpano tools open the xml file Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 <krpano> <scene> <preview /> <image> <cube /> </image> <!-- <hotspot /> here --> </scene> </krpano> you need to add the hotspots into the scene

Thursday, October 24th 2019, 8:08am

Restriction on this software ?

Quoted krpano License Agreement Terms and Conditions All copyrights to krpano are exclusively owned by the krpano GmbH. The krpano software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This license is a legal and binding agreement between you and the krpano GmbH. Using the krpano software signifies that you have read, understand and accept the terms and conditions of this license agreement. Any unauthorized use of...

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 9:03am

krpano, registered with php, watermark appears untimely, serious bug?

Quoted from "eclothy" that's right, i bought a license, set on the server, and other workmates login the website, upload panoramas. do i need buy another license ? i never know about that. my understanding is that if your workmate are your employees or you are an employee of that business then you don't need another license. but please contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as I do not work as a lawyer. back to the task at hand forget using PHP. upload Panos via rsync / syncthing / shared folder etc u...

Sunday, October 13th 2019, 6:25am

let's get back to basics Are you: 1. Converting/processing Panos that you and/or your business has created? OR 2. allowing third-party to upload Panos, that you host? if it is the second option contact klaus @ mail@krpano.com as you need a 'krpano Hosting License' Quoted 6. Third parties may not use your licensed version of krpano to create new projects, including modified versions of your projects. 7. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense krpano. 8. Offering your licensed krpano version t...

Saturday, October 12th 2019, 8:34am

your .krpanolicense file is getting deleted....... Are you hosting the website in-house or is a third-party hosting it because the software is really out of date? Why are you using CentOS? Do you have access to a cPanel interface or the like?

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:33pm

insert Source code 1 phpinfo(); into your php script and report back with what is says

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:24pm

Any code tutorials?

Quoted from "chrissileo" I'm completely lost. I see no tutorials on where to put the codes for various functions. look at the docs and read the XML file from the examples Quoted from "chrissileo" I have 1.19, do I need to purchase a new licence to upgrade to 1.20? only if you want these new features: Quoted from "https://krpano.com/buy/upgrade/" Depthmap Support Spherical / Cylindrical / Partial-Pano Multi-Resolution Support Postprocessing Plugins Panotour Pro Update Quoted from "chrissileo" Th...