You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 10:46pm

Author: bazaar

No zoom / Flat image filling to get a simple background

Thank you Scott!! It works for me! Last thing, do you know how to disable the handcursor on a scene? It seems the handcursor="false" works only on plugins..? Thank you!! xavier

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 5:20pm

No zoom / Flat image filling to get a simple background

Hi all, i need an advice: I need to fill the window with a flat photography. Vertical or horizontal screen, there should be no black stripes around the image. Then, this image have to be not interactive, or zoomable (with mouse, keyboard, fingers or other ways..), just immobile, and the cursor not active. Just to serve as a simple fitted background for other layers. I tried different fov types, HFOV, VFOV, DFOV, MFOV.. DFOV seemed nice, but when the aspect ratio of the screen turns to vertical (...

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 12:42pm

krpano 1.17 (Final Release)

Hi, nice! How is managed the krpano bingmaps license ? Thank you! EDIT : found the problem, emailed you.. thanks ;)

Friday, March 1st 2013, 4:33pm

Inactive area with ipad / safari with user agent ipad

Hi, Klaus! Thank you *VERY* much!! I removed all textfield layers i didn't needed.. It's all ok! Best regards!! Xavier

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 1:57pm

Hi, thank you itsrichphoto! On desktop, there is no problem! That's only on I-devices, and on desktop safari with user agent ipad mode.. I will test with zorder arams.. Thanks, Xavier

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 4:46pm

Hello, i'm coming here since a long time ago, but with a little new problem faced with me.. I'm working on a tour project made with makevtour tool. The project: http://www.xavierspertini.com/360-visite…alibier-hiver2/ Then i've made little customisations with the skin, and some little things. All perfect, but on Ipad, Iphone, or Desktop Safari with similar user agents, there is no active interactive area except a little vertical strip on the right of the screen.. Have you any idea please? Thank ...

Friday, February 25th 2011, 3:03pm

Get server date to make an action?

Hello, well, it seems that i can't configure this code to my files.. i will take a look better next week... Thank you very much! :) Xavier

Friday, February 25th 2011, 11:36am

Thank you very much Zephyr, i'll try it immediatly!

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:39pm

Seems interesting, i have some developement techniques limits.. Does these lines to be inserted in the html code, or in the swfkrpano.js? Thanks!

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:14pm

Hello everybody, I wonderer if it was possible with krp, to get the host webserver date, and create krpano actions with it..? Just something like display some plugins at one date or another... Thank you! regards, Xavier

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 3:27pm

Embeding krpano iphone licence?

Hello, is there any possibility to embed the iphone krpano licence comewhere, or protect it with the krprotect tool? Thanks, best regards, Xavier

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 12:50pm

Abbaye d'Hautecombe (Savoy - french Alps - France). Wonderful !

Waow! Alors la j'adore! Des super belles images, un super choix de points de vue, l'ambiance, la musique.. Tout bon! :o) I-LOVE-IT!

Monday, March 8th 2010, 8:43pm

Next/ prev scenes repeat

Hi Michel, returns that scene (null) doesn't exists... doesn't works Xavier

Monday, March 8th 2010, 5:38pm

Next/ prev scenes repeat

Hi, thanks Klaus; but i don't really control all codes yet.. The scenes have to loop between #50 and #90, so i think that should look like this, but doesn't works! Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 <action name="prevscene"> if(%1 != findnext, sub(i,90,1)); txtadd(scenexml,'<krpano>',get(scene[%i].content),'</krpano>'); if(scenexml == xml.content, dec(i); if(i LT 90, sub(i,90,1)); loadscene(get(scene[%i].name), null, MERGE, BLEND(1)); , dec(i); if(i GE ...

Monday, March 8th 2010, 12:59pm

Next/ prev scenes repeat

Hi, is there any way to repeat numbered scenes with the nextscene action? in example, there are 50 different scenes numbered in a tour. Is it possible to make a loop with nexsscenes action, only between #0 to #30 scenes? maybe with this kind of action? "if number of scene is 31, so next plugin loads scene 0"... etc.. Thanks! regards, Xavier

Monday, March 8th 2010, 12:37pm

better search engine

hello, i just noticed that the search engine of the forum is not really efficient.. every simple words looked with (eg "if" ) returns no match.. whereas searches with google ("if attribute krpano") is ok.. it is not very practical.. Anyway, doesn't change my opinion to krpano! regards, Xavier

Wednesday, March 3rd 2010, 3:08pm

include xml / exclude xml

Hello, thank you, but this function is not really appropriate in this case.. I think i have found somethnig with the "scene" function but that is not really clear yet, there is no doc about it yet.. but i think this one could help me.. thanks anyway

Monday, March 1st 2010, 5:31pm

include xml / exclude xml

Hello, is it possible, in an action, to exclude a xml file included in the tour.. example: in a index xml file, i have this kind of code: Source code 1 onclick="loadpano(collines.xml,null,null,BLEND(1));" /> the collines.xml file includes another xml file, that configures a special menu, and special actions: in collines.xml there is Source code 1 <include url="AA-menu-collines.xml"/> that inclueds some plugins, pictures, etc.. And i want to totally disable the AA-menu-collines.xml file from the ...

Monday, February 1st 2010, 4:05pm

PSB support

Hi Klaus, I haven't seen it... So, i tried it on a 24,9Gb .psb file, 70.000x70.000 images definition (a project i worked on since few weeks, i will show it here once finished) An you know what? ********* I * LOVE * IT Works perfect! Thank you, really, klaus!