You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 699.

Yesterday, 9:21pm

Author: indexofrefraction

How to test if a variable is a number

javascript is your friend Source code 1 2 3 <action name="isnumber" type="javascript"> krpano.set(args[1], !isNaN(Number(args[2]))); </action>

Monday, February 17th 2020, 12:14pm

Separate layer structure from layer properties

i guess the parenting / parent attribute is maybe a special case but you can do that by an action, ofc

Monday, February 17th 2020, 11:39am

Split hotspot code and scene code

hm sorry... but ... does simple merging not work ? tour.xml <include name="hotspots" url="hotspots.xml" keep="true" /> <scene name="test"> </scene> hotspots.xml <scene name="test"> <hotspot name="myhotspot" ... /> </scene>

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 10:17am

BLENDER Tutorial (German)

that is a really nice depthmap example, mische. the resulting pano could be integrated on krpano.com somewhere :)

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 9:19am

Separate layer structure from layer properties

san7 already gave the answer you cant define two elements with name="layer1" in the same xml, anyway. that should trigger an xml error. that works only using two xml files, and then the second one overwrites the definition of the first one.

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 2:27pm

Skin auf Airpano.com

Nein, es gibt nicht einfach "skins" die man kaufen kann, bzw es gibt schon styles, aber so eine GUI mit eigenen Funktionalitäten muss man schon selbst designen und programmieren. Das kann schnell mal ein paar Tage Arbeit sein, je nachdem was gewollt ist.

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 1:40pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "Sergey74" Ok, I’ll repeat my question again: is this a normal hotspot behavior? https://panosphera.ru/gallery/bhub7rk/ XML https://panosphera.ru/gallery/bhub7rk/krpano.xml ok... you see it clearer if you put the hotspots close to the north/south pole i also see strange hotspot deformations in your lensflares : https://panosphera.ru/gallery/zuratkul/?…150,-40,130,0,0 ... klaus?

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 10:26am

zFilter 2 - WebGL Postprocessing Plugin

to existing users : I will try to send all updates out to the existing users today. if you didnt receive anything until tonight, please check your spam folders. specifically gmail ignores / spam filters anything that mentions a zip file ! and lastly as info : you should not need to change your tours to update, everything works the same, the new features are all additional.

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 10:05am

zSnapshot - Screenshot Plugin

ok the updated plugin page is online now, thanks Klaus ! for existing and possible new users, please check out the documentation there are a two live examples where you can explore the abilities of zsnapshot. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/zsnapshot if you have feedback or questions, please post them here in the plugin thread. best, index

Sunday, February 2nd 2020, 10:01am

ok the updated plugin page is online now, thanks Klaus ! for existing and possible new users, please check out the new documentation there are a lot of new live examples where you can play around, and explore the abilities and performance of zfilter. https://krpano.com/plugins/userplugins/zfilter of course i'm always happy for feedback, or if you have questions, you can post them here in the plugin thread. also, if you have some nice, finished tours using zfilter, please post your links :) best,...

Saturday, February 1st 2020, 3:26pm

360 video instant cam switch / multicam

That is a game changer for some video tour applications ... and I know you were involved ;) thanks, Tuur !! and Klaus of course!

Friday, January 31st 2020, 9:34am

Hi Jerome, Yes, all existing customer will get the update for free. I did a last check now and when the documentation is online, i'll send out the new builds. and maybe to explain the main updates in zfilter 2 : - the new fblur shader performs much faster and works great in low performance situations - the layer / hotspot filters allow for example blurring simply like set(layer[xyz].blur, 10); - the support for kprano 1.20 phase allows to blur the pano, but not the hotspots - the support for kpr...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 3:57pm

This is the zFilter 2 - WebGL Postprocessing Plugin Thread zFilter is a postpocessing WebGL shader plugin for dynamic effects on your panorama image, layers and hotspots. It allows you to add visual effects for startup intros, scene changes, information popups, etc. Setting or tweening simple attributes adjusts the brightness, saturation or blurs your panorama, layers or hotpots! zFilter 2 Release : filter support for layers and hotspots ! a fast gaussian blur shader fblur (fastblur) ! new fun s...

Thursday, January 30th 2020, 3:51pm

zSnapshot - Screenshot Plugin

This is the zSnapshot - Screenshot Plugin Thread zSnapshot is a plugin to take and save screenshots with cross browser support. The Screenshots resolution and aspect ratio can be chosen independent of the active screen, they can get watermarked with images or text, and with krpano 1.20.1 or newer it is possible to save high-resolution images. zSnapshot does not provides an user interface or sharing functionality. It is targeted at programmers wanting to implement their own user interface without...

Wednesday, January 29th 2020, 1:40pm

krpano 1.20

thanks klaus!

Friday, January 24th 2020, 8:06pm

krpano 1.20

@ klaus ... did you add the ability to generate unlicensed viewers with krpanotools ? :)

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 7:55pm

embedpano vars object and overriding design_bgcolor or design_bgalpha

https://krpano.com/docu/plugininterface/#array.getItem problem is maybe more that there you dont get the "real" krpano object ... try to do this first : ... krpano = krpano_interface; console.log(krpano); console.log(krpano.set); console.log(krpano.layer); if the later show null or undefined, it is not the "real" krpano object... i always forget how to get it... will check... ahh.. have a look here: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…t=krpano+object

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 6:32pm

embedpano vars object and overriding design_bgcolor or design_bgalpha

Quoted from "olly" Do you know why you cannot use krpano.set() for this? actually that should work... krpano.set("layer[skin_floorplan_container].bgcolor", 0xFFFFFF); or var sfc = krpano.layer.getItem("skin_floorplan_container"); if(sfc) sfc.bgcolor = 0xFFFFFF;