You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 8:59am

Author: pdxvr

QTVR Multiresolution

Resurrecting a 4 year old thread. Is there an easy way to convert mov files to multires (lossless)?

Friday, February 1st 2013, 9:44am

1.8.0.15 tools much slower?

Thanks, I'll try that.

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 1:20am

1.8.0.15 tools much slower?

Now what would make it really slow on one image 8200x4100 (15 minutes plus) and then just take seconds on the next of the same size/settings?

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 8:32am

Wavy lines on zoom

figured it out, tile size mismatch.

Tuesday, January 29th 2013, 5:08am

Wavy lines on zoom

I'm seeing this railing get a wave in it when I zoom in, it goes back to straight when I zoom out. Does someone know what it is related to?

Saturday, January 26th 2013, 12:08am

Dismiss introimage by clicking anywhere on pano?

Thanks, but as I said before, I don't have the scripting skills to do this with the info provided. If someone could post the whole code snippet it would help me greatly.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 10:59pm

Thanks for that code, but I don't have the skills to implement it.

Friday, January 25th 2013, 1:30am

Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <plugin name="introclear" url="clear.png" scale="40" align="center" onloaded="delayedcall(1,tween(alpha,1.0));" onclick="hideintroimage(); hideintroclear()" devices="desktop" /> Seems to work just fine. Scale 40 is 40x larger

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 8:42pm

I just created a second introimage of a clear png and then scaled it up to fit any modern monitor. edit: which isn't quite working right yet...

Thursday, January 24th 2013, 10:14am

The subject just about says it all. I would like to be able to "click anywhere to dismiss this image", not just on the actual introimage. I've looked a bunch, can't find it, can anyone help? Thanks

Wednesday, January 23rd 2013, 10:06am

Align a plugin in relation to a other plugin

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" krpano can only move the 'Loader' object of the loaded swf. How does one do this please?

Saturday, April 4th 2009, 8:30am

krpano 1.0.8 beta 7

it's crashing on firefox on my mac to, the masks example only

Monday, March 16th 2009, 8:05pm

100% width/height Panorama in Firefox

typically this is fixed by forcing the browser into 'quirks mode' by changing the doctype to this: Source code 1 <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> put that at the top of the page before the html tag

Thursday, March 12th 2009, 8:14pm

How to change the standard loading progress indicator fo my own one ?

Quoted from "martyhr" I see, I found the answer. Marty maybe you could post the answer ;)