You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 55.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 4:00pm

Author: manuel rosario

Object tour for idevices

Thank you very much Jarredja and iceman. Very much appreciated. Best regards, Manuel

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 3:38pm

Object tour for idevices

Hello, I make object tour before using the make object droplet. I tried it now and run on simulated Ipad and says, no images for ipad found. Viewing on mac is fine. Is it possible to make an idevice object tour using any of the droplets. I know little in coding. Best regards, Manuel

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 6:57pm

Aerial Virtual Tour with drone project

Hello, You may want to see the pole photography of nodal ninja. It goes as high as 6 m I think. It is a cheap solution. http://store.nodalninja.com/categories/P…/Pole-Series-2/ Regards, Manuel

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 5:00am

What photos required for vtour?

Welcome to the forum. Beginners skeleton workflow: a. Photography: (My equipment is canon eos 50d and samyang 8mm fisheye lens , nodal ninja 3mark II, manfrotto tripod, release cable) others combination will vary on the the sequence and no of images. 1. Calibrate your setup to attain an exact NPP (no parallax point) 2. Capture images 5 at 0 degrees, 1 at zenith, 2 at nadir (90 degrees each other) and 1 off center for nadir patch up. 3. The theory is capture images on all direction with at least ...

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 5:00am

KRProtect on desktop and i_devices generated tours.

Hello, Thank you very much sachagriffin for the explanations. I will study and give a try. Tours generated by panotour pro 1.6 (best for non-programmer like me) in both for desktop and i_devices works fine, both offline and online, if you use this raw generated files. What I want to achieve is to lessen the number of files (simplifying) to give it to the client, by way of compressing/combining some files. Best regards, Manuel

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 2:31am

KRProtect on desktop and i_devices generated tours.

Hello, Can I use krprotect (in 1.0.8.14 build sep2011) to a tour generated by Panotour Pro 1.6. The tour is made compatible for both desktop and i_devices. I usually used before, krprotect on tours generated by PTP for desktop only. I am on macbook pro osx 10.6.8. (soon to update to osx lion). Thank you and best regards, Manuel.

Monday, July 25th 2011, 10:25am

XML-Encryption for iPhone/iPad

Hello Nupsi, Thank you very much for the quick reply, now I understand clearly on what to do, specially the iphone license. Best regards, Manuel

Monday, July 25th 2011, 9:24am

XML-Encryption for iPhone/iPad

Hello, In the meantime that krprotect for tours for idevices is being developed, my quesrion is: 1. Can we give the client, the unprotected files for the tour like the html, xml, etc, to be published in the client's website ? 2. If so, what about the iphone license, i understand this is needed by the tour, can we give it also unprotected. Thank you very much and best regards, Manuel

Saturday, July 2nd 2011, 7:22pm

Windows Phone 7

Hello Klaus, Thank you very much for the explanation, I would probably aim for an android mobile device if not for an iphone. Best regards and more power to KRPano. Manuel.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 2:33pm

Windows Phone 7

Hello Zypher, I have not tried yet because I don't have a mobile device with windows phone 7 as os. If you have encounter such phone, I am not very good in computer, so may I ask if you have an idea. Thank you very much. Manuel.

Tuesday, June 28th 2011, 7:25am

Windows Phone 7

Hello Klaus, May I ask if the krpano viewer be made compatible with the new windows phone 7 os. I have tried iphone os and android and they work fine. Thank you very much. Best regards, Manuel

Wednesday, June 1st 2011, 1:57am

kprotect for ipad/ipod virtual tours

Hi Nupsi, Thank you very much for your response, very much appreciated. Best regards, Manuel

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 3:37am

kprotect for ipad/ipod virtual tours

Hello Klaus, Well there be plan to kprotect virtual tours made for ipads/ipods. Any workaround to protect these tours. Thank you. Best regards Manuel

Wednesday, August 18th 2010, 2:34am

Rotating object viewer

Thank you very much Jarredja for the info. I will study it. I aim only for pc viewing. Best regards. Manny

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 5:46pm

Rotating object viewer

Hello, May I ask if KRpano viewer is capable of viewing rotating object . If not, could it be requested as a future feature. Thank you. Manny

Friday, August 13th 2010, 4:56pm

onhover to show text on navigational icons

Hi Klaus, It worked, thank you very much, I am learning and more power to you. Best regards. Manny

Tuesday, August 10th 2010, 11:07am

onhover to show text on navigational icons

Hello, The code is in the first.xml file (last part) and was generated by APT1.1b9. I am trying to insert the onhover="showtext(autorotate-on-off);" in the code below and does not work. <plugin name="autorotation" align="bottom" blendmode="screen" keep="true" onclick="switch(autorotate.enabled);" onout="set(blendmode,screen);" onover="set(blendmode,add);" url="indata/graphics/menu/menu9.png" x="160" y="10"/> <action name="closeglobalobjects"/> Any way to show the text, onhover the icon(s)? Thank...

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 10:03am

fullscreen navigation icon don't function

HI, Thank you very much for the solution Mindlessboss. I will study and apply. Best regards, Manny PS: my website is screwed up, so it can not be viewed at the moment, sorry .

Monday, August 2nd 2010, 3:58pm

fullscreen navigation icon don't function

Hello, Assuming tour name is ss (360/180 image is ss.tiff) APT (my programmer) generates: default.css ssdata folder (graphics and preview) ss.html ss.xml ss0.xml ss.swf (When you run the ss.html from above, fullscreen icon woks fine). I want this to be protected so I use KProtect with ss.xml as the input in Protect tab: followed by, the ff in the embedding tab ssdata ss0.xml ss.swf KProtect then generates new swf and replaces the swf generated by APT, which is the (ss.swf) flash file I input in ...

Friday, July 30th 2010, 6:26am

ht.xml - loading error (IO error)

Pls view my home page, It is there and it works, I am very happy, I will just edit the size of the window. Pls view also the source code of my home page. I am very new to websites. I use Kprotect. I will create one page for my tours. It is only a hobby and if by chance, I could do a little business out of it. More power to Krpano. Thank you very much Klaus and Jarredja and others, for your patience, much appreciated. Best regards, Manny