You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, January 16th 2020, 10:43pm

Author: Guernegor

Unable to launch KR Pano Tools and Convert Droplet

Hi Klaus, Thanks a lot for this great update. Sadly, I'm unable to start KR pano Tools and the convert droplet. I have a GeForce GTX 1070 with the latest Nvidia Studio driver on a 64bits system. What can I do to make it work? With kind regards, Olivier

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 1:48pm

HTML5-VR Audio Plugin - version 3.1.0 is ready!

Hi Piotr, If I skip the layout.xml file I get a fatal error (loading failed). Which file tries to load layout.xml? Kind regards, Olivier

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 7:54pm

Disabling edit mode on production

Hi Piotr, Is it possible to disable the access to the edit mode (?initvars.addsoundmode=1) when putting in production? Kind regards, Olivier

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 5:49pm

Thanks a lot Piotr. Your idea was excellent! Here is the code I use for that purpose: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 <!-- ********** --> <!-- Mobile Start Screen--> <!-- id : mobStartScreen --> <!-- ********** --> <layer name="start_screen_bg" type="container" devices="handheld" align="center" edge="center" width="100%" height="100%" zorder="98" bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.6" keep="true" /> <layer name="start_screen" url="%FIRSTXML%...

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 9:14am

Thanks Piotr, You were absolutely right. I checked the files this morning and both mp3 and ogg were totally distorted. I changed them. Though, I have an other question: on iOS (iPad and iPhone), autostart of sound objects is not supported: "No Autoplay / Autostart! A sound can't start to play automatically! An user interaction is needed to start playing the sound, e.g. a touch on the screen by the user. The krpano soundinterface plugin automatically detects that situations and when the playing i...

Saturday, July 8th 2017, 2:33pm

Trouble on iOS

Hello, I've just purchased your plugin and I find it astonishing. But... I have some trouble on iOS. On my iPhone all sounds seems to play randomly and on my iPad, the background sound is distorted. You can have a look at the following address: [url]http://swissimages.com/GSK_576hjh768hzuhk8/Cathedrale/[/url] (door sound at the main entry, chair sound on the right and steps on the left) Hope we can find a solution. With kind regards, Olivier