You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Yesterday, 11:42pm

Author: klaus.krpano

How to test if a variable is a number

Hi, that's how isNaN() is working: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs…NaN#Description Empty strings are parsed as 0 value and 0 is a number... But it would be possible to change the isNaN() function to the Javascript Number.isNaN() function, then checks for undefined variables would result in false. Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 9:46am

Panotour Pro Update Package

Hi, I have added download links here: https://krpano.com/panotourproupdate/#downloadptp Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 9:15am

update swf to html from pano tour pro

Hi, you could get your krpano license here by entering your email address: https://krpano.com/buy/lostlicense/ Best regards, Klaus

Yesterday, 9:08am

backdrop-filter: blur();

Hi, Quoted from "a.pu" This css property is finally supported by majority of browsers. Firefox doesn't support it by default yet (only when manually enabling the layout.css.backdrop-filter.enabled setting in about:config). But it's possible to extend krpano to be able to it: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 <style name="backdropblur" onloaded.addevent="register_backdropblur()" /> <action name="register_backdropblur" type="Javascript"> var backdropblur = 0.0; caller.reg...

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 10:09pm

BLENDER Tutorial (German)

Hi, Danke für das Tutorial! Sehr gut beschrieben und sehr interessent! Ein kleiner Hinweis bzgl. 'Beim modelieren ... zu achten ... damit die Datei nicht zu groß wird' - es gäbe noch die Möglichkeit die STL in DEPTH Dateien umzuwandeln, die sind etwas kleiner. Zusätzlich können STL und DEPTH Dateien auch noch per Protect Tool verschlüsselt werden, wobei die Dateien automatisch auch noch komprimiert und damit kleiner werden. Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 9:56pm

3D-Depthmap Panorama Tour

Hi, extrem gut gemacht! Schöne Grüße, Klaus

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 9:53pm

Difference between Javascript Interface and Plugin Interface

Hi, the reason for the different interfaces are the unified HTML5+Flash support. The JS interface can be used to control the HTML5 and the Flash viewer by using the same API. The 'plugin interface' is basically a reference to the internal global data structure and is only compatible either to HTML5 or to Flash, but not both. The Flash-support aspect is today almost not relevant anymore, but additionally there is also the 'protection'-aspect - the JS-API can be disabled or restricted to allow onl...

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 9:39pm

How to test if a variable is a number

Hi, that thread is outdated, krpano already has a build-in isNaN function: https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#expressions.inlinefunctions E.g. just: Source code 1 if(isNaN(test), ...); Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 7:59pm

Krpano 1.20.4 Gpix panorama on Chrome consumes 100% of GPU RAM

Hi, strange and not normal... When I try your pano I can't bring Chrome above ~400MB of ram usage... (also on Windows 10) Maybe try using a custom smaller memory setting: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#memory The default memory limit depends on the total screen-size of the system. Best regards, Klaus

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 7:53pm

oculus glitch when changing panos, keepmove vs initial view

Hi, without KEEPMOVING the view of the current pano stops moving and that can be disorienting in VR when the view no longer follows the head movement of course. Here a quick code to use KEEPMOVING and still set the viewing direction to the one defined in the xml/scene, just insert it anywhere in the xml: Source code 1 <events name="webvr_use_startup_view" onxmlcomplete="if(webvr.isenabled == true, lookat( get(xml.view.hlookat) ));" keep="true" /> (a similar code is automatically used in the vtou...

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 5:57pm

Panotour Pro Update Package

Hi, Quoted from "nunomadeira" After some several test´s i found a issue in tours that have background sound on the 1st scene, it´s allways on and is mixed during other sounds of the tour. Thanks for reporting! I will check that. Quoted from "jbravo" I updated to the latest KRpano because I've had issues with the IOS 13 update. I do get the alert to allow access to motion and orientation when I select the WebVR button but how do I get this alert to pop up when you first visit the page. A user-ges...

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 5:41pm

Stange zoom behaviour since 1.20

Hi, this is a bug, thanks for reporting! The reason is the new custom mouse-wheel handling in the 1.20 bingmaps plugin. Previously the build-in mouse-wheel handling of the bingmaps-API was used, but that one had cross-browser bugs and problems wit the event-flow (e.g. it had zoomed/scrolled also the elements behind the map). This will be fixed in the next krpano release. Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 5:35pm

mobile spikes showing in zenith

Hi, are you sure that WebGL is used? That looks more like the buggy Chrome CSS3D software-rendering? (btw - which was fixed a few days ago and should be available in the upcoming Chrome version) Best regards, Klaus

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 5:31pm

Problems Trying To Register krpanotools 1.20.4

Hi, that sounds more like a problem with the license code itself... Please contact me by mail and attach your license code. Best regards, Klaus

Monday, February 10th 2020, 2:25pm

krpano 1.20

Quoted from "McTristan" Thank you for your help. Now another problems seems to rise with iOS 13.4 (currently in beta). It seems like the gyroscope mode is no longer working correctly (it is just kind of wobbling the image but no real motion) and the VR mode ist no longer working as well. With the latest 13.3.x everything seems to be fine. I don't know if this will still be a problem with the official 13.4 version but right now it does not seem to be too great :/ Hi, I can confirm this is a bug ...

Thursday, February 6th 2020, 9:40am

krpano 1.20

Hi, Quoted from "McTristan" Is it possible to tar & gz the Linux package and not just tar them What browser did you use to download the files? The files itself are actually tar-packed AND zipped, but the Chrome browser has a bug, it is unzipping the files automatically during download. Every other browser should be fine. Here the Chrome bug: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=83292 Update: the problem should be fixed now (by a by server setting, here for more information). Bes...

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:43pm

pp_blur.js problem

The post processing plugins require the new version and the new license.

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:18pm

KRPano frum registration failed

What error do you get?

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:17pm

WebVR problems

Hi, update the krpano files - either manually by replacing the files or by using the Update Tool. And additionally make sure to use HTTPS - newer browser versions are requiring this for gyro/vr support. Best regards, Klaus

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 9:16pm

pp_blur.js problem

Hi, just update the krpano viewer files of the 'old panoramas'. Either by replacing the the files manually (e.g. the krpano.js or the tour.js depending how it is named in the actual example) or use the Update Tool for automatically updating/replacing these files. After updating clear the browser cache to make sure that the new files get loaded. Best regards, Klaus