Search results 1-20 of 274.

Yesterday, 9:03am

Author: San7

Menu creation

Hi! Undergoing GUI testing to create menus. Watch it in action on YouTube

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 10:31am

add hotspot

Quoted from "Appia92" Clean, powerful and easy to use, Add Hotspot is a must have. Without it, managing Hotspots is a burden. Well Documented, support is fast. A fantastic tool! Thank you! Thanks! I am glad that the plugin is useful!

Friday, February 14th 2020, 9:04pm

Separate layer structure from layer properties

In your version, the lower layers will overwrite the upper ones and there is no sense in the upper record

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:53pm

What exactly? With this entry, layer1 parent of layer2

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:31pm

It seems to me that you need to write this way? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <!-- STRUCTURE --> <layer name="layer1" style="layer1" > <layer name="layer2" style="layer2" /> </layer> <!-- PROPERTIES --> <style name="layer1" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here --- /> <style name="layer2" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here ---/>

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 3:03am

Menu creation

Quoted from "San7" Yes, download here DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020 Sorry, the link was incorrect, here is the link DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:47pm

Menu creation

I am working on a menu editor that allows you to create a menu structure and fill it without much coding knowledge

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:40pm

Menu creation

Yes, download here DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:12pm

Menu creation

Quoted from "pfit" Can the menu be hidden after a certain time? Yes, for example, use this command delayedcall(5,hide_m());

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:09pm

roulette

Hello! I am experimenting with creating roulette and that’s what happens. youtube Example - http://novosibpano.ru/VT/meter/

Friday, February 7th 2020, 2:26am

Menu creation

lin_4_1 - This is the "container" layer txt_menlin_4_1 - Text layer in this container Need to write like this: set(layer[txt_menlin_4_1].html, 'new option');

Wednesday, February 5th 2020, 4:33am

Menu creation

Hello Thanks! I'm glad you like the plugin! I am answering the questions: 1. Do not put a semicolon in the action button click="action()" 2.For example, you have written: <menu_v name="menu_1_2" title_1="test" .. click="trace(555);" /> To change a dynamic action, you can perform an action: set(layer[lin_1_2].onclick,trace(777); );

Thursday, January 23rd 2020, 5:11pm

embedpano vars object and overriding design_bgcolor or design_bgalpha

Try like this krpano.call("set(layer[skin_floorplan_container].bgcolor, 0xFFFFFF);");

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 5:21pm

Old editor plugin in swf... now what i use?

You can see this thread It may also be useful.

Friday, December 27th 2019, 5:17am

font-family:Veranda;

I set the text style font-family:Veranda; but on pc it doesn't work. It works on a smartphone. What needs to be done to display the style on the pc?

Thursday, December 26th 2019, 4:47am

add hotspot

Quoted from "ramirox3" The button to hide show the hotspot, it doesn't work, in the downloaded file. Sorry, there was a bug, fixed it, download the fixed version here https://clck.ru/LUq7d

Wednesday, December 25th 2019, 7:49pm

add hotspot

Quoted from "gunhill" Wo kann ich die neueste Version 1.73 downloaden? Download from this link https://clck.ru/L9Zg7 Use your key file

Wednesday, December 18th 2019, 8:48am

Menu creation

Hello! Quoted from "mexico360" 1. When the first scene is loaded, the check mark of this scene is not activated until I return to the same scene after seeing other panos. How do I activate the mark since loading the first scene? If at start you have the first scene opened, and the thumbnail of this scene is the first in the menu, then you can write it like this: Source code 1 <scene name="scene_1"... onstart="set(layer[marc_prosm_lin_1].alpha,1)" Quoted from "mexico360" 2. With Bing Maps, after ...

Monday, December 16th 2019, 4:23pm

add hotspot

Updated plugin to version 1.73 Added "joystick" tool for positioning hotspot. YouTube example . Try to test the joystick in the exampleAdded show / hide button for all hotspots.Added hotspot "distortion on / off button".Button for opening help information on actions and functions (krpano website window).Button for opening help information on hotspot attributes (krpano site window).The list of hotspots includes all hotspots, including those not created by the plugin. Hovering over a name in the l...

Monday, December 9th 2019, 2:30pm

Compass issue

Look here, maybe this is what you need. https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74986#post74986