You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Monday, December 20th 2010, 2:31pm

Author: Karl

Solution?

I played a little bit with the xml-code, especially with the order in the autotour-action and now the user can interrupt on every way to the next point. The new example. But I dont understand why my first code not correct worked.... Regards Karl My changes: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 <action name="setuptour"> set(step,1); set(idletime,4); set(events.onidle, autotour() ); showlog(); trace('Inside Setuptour: ',step); </action> <action ...

Monday, December 20th 2010, 11:32am

auto tour with resume: oninterrupt works only 1x

Hello, based on the solution from Klaus http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…d&threadID=1441 I made an example tour with 1.0.8.12. The automatic tour looks to 3 points (each with image and sound for 10 seconds). The user can interrupt the tour und the tour resume after some seconds (onidle-event). It works very well. The only problem is: the user can only interrupt on the way to point1. Inside the action point2 its not possible to interrupt. I think there is no difference between the first a...

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 6:35pm

Renaissancegemälde

Hallo, gefunden im Spiegel: Renaissancegemälde aus den Uffizien in Florenz mit 28 Milliarden Pixeln. Erstellt von der Firma Haltadefinizione für KRPano-Player. Gruß Karl

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 12:18am

Parent nur mit Image-Hotspot?

Hallo, lassen sich mitbewegende Plugins (z.B. Textfeld, Image) per Parent nur mit einem Image-Hotspot verbinden? Wenn ich im Beispiel von Klaus (21.Januar) einen der beiden Image-Hotspots durch einen Polygonal-Hotspot ersetze so ist garnichts zu sehen. Liegt es daran, daß ein Polygonal-Hotspot keine definierbaren Ecken etc. hat? Gibt es doch irgendwie eine Lösung? Viele Grüße Karl

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 12:34pm

Ebenen über Planpanorama

Hallo Klaus, danke. Werde ich mal versuchen. Viele Grüße Karl

Thursday, March 11th 2010, 12:01pm

Ebenen über Planpanorama

Hallo, es gibt ja schon einige Diskussionen zu Ebenen um Panos zu überblenden (Sommer/Winter, Tag/Nacht). http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…d&threadID=2197 http://www.krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.ph…ad&threadID=893 Diese basieren auf Hotspots über den Würfelflächen. Ich habe ein Planpano über das per Benutzerinteraktion deckungsgleiche Ebenen gelegt werden sollen. Lösungsansatz: Grafikhotspot. Das Ausgangsbild (Landkarte ca. 15000 x 10000) ist mit aktuellem kmakemultires zerlegt und ein Gra...

Tuesday, September 8th 2009, 8:20am

Größtes sphärische pano

Hallo Julian, ich war unmittelbar nach der Veröffentlichung Deines Beitrages auf der Seite (beeindruckende Arbeit; Glückwunsch!) und es war nichts. Jetzt meldet AntiVir ähnliches: Enthält Erkennungsmuster des HTML-Scriptvirus HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen Viele Grüße Karl

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 3:28pm

Videoplayer: still image? preview? progress bar?

Hi Klaus, thank you for the tests an the solution to display the overall width of the pano. Karl

Friday, July 17th 2009, 11:37am

Hi Klaus, Quoted hmm, maybe that is a server problem, normally videos are streamed... do you know what server? maybe the gzip-compression was not disabled for .flv files... in the moment it's not possible for me to get an answer about the server compression settings. I asked some friends to try it from far away with different results: - no time between buttonclick and the beginn of the video - the video will be long in coming You can try the beta by yourself http://www.burg-halle.de/~schikora/03...

Monday, July 13th 2009, 7:18pm

Hello, I have some buttons the user can select/deselect and then the videoplayer will be dynamic included with the parameters videourl, width, height Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <action name="videoon"> addplugin(video); set(plugin[video].align,center); set(plugin[video].loop,false); set(plugin[video].zorder,0); set(plugin[video].videourl,%1); set(plugin[video].url,%SWFPATH%/plugins/videoplayer.swf); set(plugin[video].width,%2); set(plugin[video].height,%3); set(plugin[video].onclick,togglep...

Wednesday, July 1st 2009, 11:49am

Hi Klaus,

thank you for your promptly answer. both approaches work very well. By the way: not only your software, also your support including the response time are super. Greetings Karl

Tuesday, June 30th 2009, 4:12pm

switch with two actions?

Hi, I have a button, that I want to use as a toggle: add a plugin and remove the same plugin. For this functionality I wrote two actions. But how can implement this? onclick="switch(action(one),action(two));" dont work. I think also in 1.0.8 there is no plugin attribute like plugin.isadded or so. Its no problem with two button, but I think only one button would better tu use. Thanks in advance Karl