You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 82.

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 3:56pm

Author: Kabkee

Get Hotspot onClick by code

Quoted from "mauma" Finally I managed, but you can enter a time before the click occurs, to allow the user moving not to enter a new pano? my code Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 for(set(asz,0), asz LT hotspot.count, inc(asz), copy(hs, hotspot[get(asz)]); hs.getcenter(hs_h, hs_v); getlooktodistance(d, hs_h, hs_v); if(d LT 2, set(hs.hovering, true); callwith(hs,onclick); , set(hs.hovering, false); ); ); Thx Mau Still doesn't make sense on what you want to do. 1. to enter a new pano, use loadscene() - ...

Thursday, March 7th 2019, 10:02am

Get Hotspot onClick by code

Thank you. It's what I've been looking for :) Quoted from "stephnx" callwith(hs,onclick); - Note: you have to remove the ();

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 5:38am

Self Reply

SOLVED. I don't know why exactly. It works properly, after few more try with the same command. I think there's something miss match logic of finding files or so. :)

Thursday, January 31st 2019, 4:41am

[SOLVED] Retile Fail, Need Help.

Hi, I'm making old pano images to new multi level tiled ones. Actually it's not fail to re-tile but the results combines black areas - I think it doesn't find proper image files. I have 512x512 size tails on one side of cube. For example, for the back side, I have the following files. 1. pano_b_1_1.jpg 2. pano_b_1_2.jpg 3. pano_b_1_3.jpg 4. pano_b_1_4.jpg 5. pano_b_2_1.jpg 6. pano_b_2_2.jpg 7. pano_b_2_3.jpg 8. pano_b_2_4.jpg 9. pano_b_3_1.jpg 10. pano_b_3_2.jpg 11. pano_b_3_3.jpg 12. pano_b_3_4...

Saturday, January 12th 2019, 9:58am

Testing Server fixed ip

Regardless of what Krpano test server says, it's good to go with your local computer server ip and its port. For example, If you're using wireless router and your computer got the ip - 192.168.0.1 but the krpano test server says " Server address for the local network: http://192.168.56.1:8964 " You can also access to the url - http://192.168.0.1:8964 I don't know why krpano test server says different ip. But it works for me. The important thing is the port that krpano test server opens.

Tuesday, December 18th 2018, 9:46am

After loading Image, how to go back to preview.

<preview> shows before <image> loaded. What I ask is that. After <image> loaded, is there a way to load <preview> back and load <image> again? It's like toggling <image> visibility. I've been thinking a create a scene with no <image> but <preview> are toggling two scenes only way to implement so? Kabkee Moon

Monday, December 10th 2018, 11:35am

Auto fullscreen mode on mobile landscape

Hi, Is it a mobile browser feature, or krpano feature to get into fullscreen when changing mobile to landscape? I'd like to disable this feature. Is there any way to get this feature disabled?? Thanks. Kabkee

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 10:21am

<mobile> and <tablet> in <image> tag

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" url.desktop="6000_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" url.mobile="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" url.tablet="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" /> see here: https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#devicechecksforattributes WOW. Thanks :)

Wednesday, November 28th 2018, 8:02am

<mobile> and <tablet> in <image> tag

Hi, I'm curious that <mobile> <tablet> tag is still working. Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <image type="sphere" hfov="360" vfov="" voffset="0" prealign=""> <preview url="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg" /> <sphere url="6000_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg"/> <mobile> <sphere url="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg"/> </mobile> <tablet> <sphere url="preview_b5544a2a70d018e50adb6a38da95e11ba95cb163.jpg"/> </tablet> </image> The above cod...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 10:55am

set and copy hotspot, itself

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Of course, you are right. Thank you for your valuable comments. I will immediately fix all the templates and I will make their new versions available as soon as possible, of course for free. best regards Piotr I'd like to try out your service :) I just have followed cms4vr facebook. I wish to hear good news from you so soon by facebook page. Kabkee

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 10:36am

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" I had problems with some parameters, e.g. ox and oy. The solution was to earlier declare these values in the plugin or hotspot. But that was some time ago in previous versions of KRpano. regards Piotr Thank you for sharing, Piotr. :) And.. I got a chance to peer your site and the example - https://cms4vr.com/projects/sculptor/ Very Impressive. One thing that I'd like to comment is that It would be better if Autorotate is off when an user clicks the 'HELP' icon. Wh...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 2:42am

Quoted Try this code. Source code 1 2 3 4 if(hotspot[%1], copy(hs, hotspot[%1]); ); callwith(hs, tween(alpha, 0.1, 2)); Piotr I never thought this kind of way. I will try this later. Thanks. By the way, I'm just telling.... It's sometimes not working changing some attributes for example, tween( hs.scale, 1, null, null, action() ); is not working tween( hs.alpha, 1, null, null, action() ); is working :( Have any similar experience?

Tuesday, November 6th 2018, 12:59pm

I'm currious why it's not working the following codes :( Only tween(hotspot[%1].alpha, 0.1, 2); is working. any idea why it is?? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 if(hotspot[%1], set(hs, hotspot[%1]); ); tween(hs.alpha, 0.1, 2); OR if(hotspot[%1], copy(hs, hotspot[%1]); ); tween(hs.alpha, 0.1, 2); I think it could be relative to Global, Local variable concepts. The variable, hs, is used in other action. If I set hs usage limited in a certain action, it's enough to set its scope is local? Pl...

Monday, October 29th 2018, 10:51am

Mouse Click on Android

Hi, Recently, there are lots of device controls in the market. Using USB converter, we can use USB mouse, keybords or bluetooth controllers for Android devices. When using those controllers, it's available clicking on webview web elements like button, div, image or so. However, it's not available clicking on Krpano viewer. Is there any other options which transfer web element to krpano? Thank you. Kabkee

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 9:26am

watermark with window krpanotools.exe

Hi, I added the register line right before makepano comnmand. it works :) Thanks.

Friday, October 19th 2018, 11:23am

watermark with window krpanotools.exe

Hi, I use only "krpanotools.exe" (window version) for window server. I put only one executable file, krpanotools.exe which is already registered by "krpano Tools.exe". However, when I execute and make multires with command line, it shows watermarks on all images. Furthermore, when I execute the following line on 'Command Line' of windows, it shows all Licenses registered (krpano license, krpano maps plugin license, krpano branding free license). Source code 1 krpanotools.exe register show What s...

Friday, October 19th 2018, 11:17am

The Location of the krpanotools is the problem.

Hi, I also set up a server with krpanotools as like you'd like to I also tested a lot for getting the result of the krpanotools. What was the most important thing is the location of the krpanotools. What I had known from some experiments is that I had to use absolute path based on server based directory NOT relative path. If your apache server based on /var/www/ directory, use "u0566741/data/www/alexeyonline.ru/krpano/krpanotools" with out '/var/www/' Hopefully this help you out. Thanks.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 10:51am

Thank you!!

Hi, Always, Respect as usual

Sunday, October 14th 2018, 5:26am

Mobile Simulating on Krpano <image>

Hi, Is there any way to set mobile mode like simulating krpano mobile mode? Which means, I'd like to see mobile mode images when I use following codes Source code 1 2 3 4 5 <image> <cube url="pano_%s.jpg" /> <mobile devices="mobile"> <cube url="mobile_%s.jpg" /> </mobile> <mobile devices="tablet"> <cube url="tablet_%s.jpg" /> </mobile> </image> For checking out mobile mode and tablet mode, it's not easy to get accessed deferent devices on local server every time. What I want is ONLY to see the i...

Thursday, September 20th 2018, 4:19am

Google Map Plugin : Access to map object and others

Hi, Regarding to the thread : https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=13127 I'd like to access Google map object and directly handle it using Google map api. After triggered 'onmapready' i can access to the map object like Source code 1 2 var layerMap = vr.get('layer[skin_map]'); var c = layerMap.gmAPI.map.getCenter(); Even if I set the plugin's lat and lng like the below, it returns {lat:0, lng:0} Source code 1 <layer name="skin_map" state="closed" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/goo...