You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, August 19th 2019, 3:43pm

Author: via360

krpano and pico interactive headset

Hi everybody, I have a Pico VR headset (G2 4k) and i would like to play krpano virtual tour. I use the vr example from Krpano website. When i enter in vr mode, the screen of the browser is divided in two parts and krpano is asking for mobile vr setup. In my oculus Go and oculus Quest, krpano switch well in vr mode. What should i modified in krpano parameters to make it work with the Pico headset? Thanks for your help :)

Saturday, June 15th 2019, 11:22am

jerky movements in vr mode

I have the same feeling. I found it was better before. But maybe I'm wrong.

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 4:14pm

jerky movements in vr mode

Hi everybody, i am playing with the online examples in vr mode. i have tested with a samsung S6 and samsung S7 (chrome 74.0.3729.157 and firefox 67) and i found that the movements are very jerky. It's like the images are frozen during few milliseconds. The images are beautiful but the movement is ugly. Comparing with my oculus go, using the vr mode in phone is very bad and unusable. Is there something wrong with my phone?Thanks for your help :)

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 6:45pm

Krpano + html5 + JQuery

Hi Klaus, Ok, I understand what do you write (i hope). But, i am not sure it's what happens to me. Please forget the second link and just take a look to the first : - if i use safari with "windows" as user agent, the vtour starts in flash when i push the button - if i use safari with "ipad" or "iphone" user agent, the vtour don't start (it shoulds start in html5 mode). Whithout the button and in a direct call, all works fine... Sorry if y miss something, but i discover in the same time javascrip...

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 8:02am

Krpano + html5 + JQuery

Ok, Thanks for your help. The first link : http://www.imediaph.com/tour_exemple/tour_exemple.html and a second link where the vtour start in html5 (direct call) but disapears when we click on the button... http://www.imediaph.com/tour_exemple/tour_exemple2.html I make something wrong, but what ????

Monday, February 21st 2011, 8:31am

Krpano + html5 + JQuery

After some test, i have the same problem with this simple function : function showVTour(id,content) { var container = document.getElementById(id); container.innerHTML = content; var viewer = createPanoViewer({swf:"krpano.swf",target:"VirtualTour"}); viewer.addVariable("xml", "tour.xml"); viewer.embed(); } In this cas, i don't use JQuery, so the probleme is elsewhere. When i look to the "activity window" on safari (user agent Ipad), i can see that the different elements of the vtour are right dow...

Sunday, February 20th 2011, 7:05pm

Krpano + html5 + JQuery

Hello, I have a div that contents an image.When we clic on the div, a pano replaces the image. I use JQuery to replace the content of my div. All works fine with the flash version of the Vtour. The Vtour starts in the div. But, with an html5 brother, nothing works. My div is empty... here is my javacsript function use to replace the content of the div "VirtualTour" : function showVTour() { $('#VirtualTour').empty(); $("#VirtualTour").html('<div id="pani" style="width:701px; height:358px;">'); va...

Friday, February 18th 2011, 6:40pm

xml:"vtour.xml&language=french" ???

Hello, I want to start my vtour with a language parameter. I have define it in the xml and i want to init it with a value (french in my test) when i call the vtour. I use this code to init the parameter before the vtour start : embedpano({swf:"swf/krpano.swf", xml:"vtour.xml&language=french", target:"pani"}); All works fine in flash, but not in html5. It returns a fatal error : vtour.xml&language=french - loading or parsing failed Have somebody an idea ? Thanks for your help ! Via360

Sunday, January 9th 2011, 9:48am

need help with "loadstyle" function

Quoted from "srisa" Try this Source code 1 hotspot[%hotspot_name].loadstyle(mystyle); Thank you very much Srisa. It works very well !

Tuesday, January 4th 2011, 5:12pm

need help with "loadstyle" function

Hi, exemple of my problem : I have an hotspot called toto. If i write : hotspot[toto].loadstyle(mystyle); --> no error But, if i use a variable that contains the name toto : set(hotspot_name,"toto"); then i can't write this : hotspot[get(hotspot_name)].loadstyle(mystyle); The player return ---> WARNING: unknown action command: hotspot[get As anyone an idea about this ? Thanks for your help. Eric

Sunday, November 28th 2010, 6:54pm

Events on rotate iphone/ipad

Hi, Is it possible to start an action (or event) when we rotate the iphone/ipad ? I need to change some dimensions in my interface (have a larger thumbsroll in landscape mode). Thanks for your help Klaus : i hope you will never stop to developp krpano because it's a fantastic pano player ! Best regards Eric