You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Monday, January 10th 2011, 6:52pm

Author: rabbitt_dunn

different shapes of spots in Google Maps

Quoted You can edit the source in any text editor. You'll need flex sdk and compiler to generate the swf based on the source code. http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Flex+4 i i try to compile the source code in mxmlc compiler in flex by dragging the file but it five me an error and said the script is not correct can u help me on that cause am rely need it so i bought the source code and what is meaning of this ?????? - then compile the plugin with this command: mxmlc -compiler.opt...

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 11:21am

Tree Menu

Nobody have any idea??????? Plase

Monday, August 30th 2010, 5:53am

Tree Menu

or this code for the tree // Import the treeClasses.* to use TreeDataProvider import com.yahoo.astra.fl.controls.treeClasses.*; // Define an XML variable that will be used to populate the Tree var myxml:XML = <node label="Root Node"> <node label="Family photos"> <node label="Mom and I.jpg"/> <node label="Dad and I.jpg"/> <node label="My dog Skip.jpg"/> <node label="Dancing together.jpg"/> </node> <node label="Vacation shots"> <node label="Eiffel Tower.jpg"/> <node label="Louvre pyramid.jpg"/> <n...

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 8:10pm

Tree Menu

that is the code for the tree //import the menubar import com.yahoo.astra.fl.controls.MenuBar; //import the required data class import com.yahoo.astra.fl.data.XMLDataProvider; stage.scaleMode = StageScaleMode.NO_SCALE; stage.align = StageAlign.TOP_LEFT; //create an xml object var menus:XML = <menus> <menu label="colors"> <menuitem label="red" /> <menuitem label="orange" /> <menuitem label="yellow" /> <menuitem label="green" /> <menuitem label="blue" /> <menuitem label="purple" /> </menu> <menu l...

Sunday, August 29th 2010, 7:24pm

Tree Menu

the problem is to link the krpano xml to the tree menu... On a normal menu (botton) the code then we apply is: function loadpano2a_clicked(mouseevent:MouseEvent):void { // hide the loadfirstpano button // this.button_loadfirstpano.visible = false; // a example with following actions // - each action, with a single call krpano.call("loadpano(datafile/03.xml,null,KEEPALL,BLEND(2));"); krpano.call("4"); krpano.call("lookat(0,0,10);"); krpano.set("view.camroll","180"); krpano.call("wait(blend);"); k...

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 2:21pm

my first example

that my site Graydon

Sunday, June 13th 2010, 6:43pm

different shapes of spots in Google Maps

I did buy the plugin source for the google maps but i have problem on using it, i cant open it on flash or other program, how can i use it?

Thursday, May 27th 2010, 1:51pm

capital letter in combobox

hi everybody i have little thing why when i protect the tour the capital letter in the combobox name disappear, no more capital... please help

Sunday, April 18th 2010, 9:57am

google map source control

i paid the source plugin for Google map and i try to control like to minimize and maximizes button and control type[b] SATELLITE, NORMAL, PHYSICAL, HYBRID and able to re size any help for this [/b]

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 6:08pm

my first example

hi everybody that is my first example i wish to be nice http://tour.360-images.com/tours/Grand-R…ourRshgeno.html Morad

Wednesday, June 17th 2009, 1:10pm

How to use krpano Flash Panorama Viewer 1.0.8 with Autopano GUI tools

Thanks for ur replay i have already krpano license then but the problem to me I take a lot of time to links the hotspots inside the images and if I use outopano to make all my work I can’t use many feature for krpano when I use outopano I ask if i can use krpano feature with outopano GUI if is it possible

Friday, June 12th 2009, 3:25pm

How to use krpano Flash Panorama Viewer 1.0.8 with Autopano GUI tools

hi How to use krpano Flash Panorama Viewer 1.0.8 with Autopano GUI tools I want use kmakemultires , kmaketiles,and other feature with Autopano GUI tools programs Thanks for help

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 6:33pm

double maps

hi everybody i need to put tow different map in the page how can i make it thanks

Saturday, April 18th 2009, 5:43pm

text scol bar

hi i have a problem with the text position... it appeare in the middle of the page... can sumbody HELP... pleae....