You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 133.

Friday, July 29th 2011, 3:25am

Author: michael crane

noob alert

so I made a new post on my website mickiwiki.com and now the old posts are saying security alert "buttons" and "qtvr thingy" something or other. Is there a standard way for where to put stuff ? . I have my pages (html, xml) in one folder and then images/ thumbs in another or example.

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 5:05pm

Help requested making my first HTML5 panorama in krpano

Ah ok the license has to be there first. I thought it was, maybe it wasn't. It goes together with kmakemultires ?

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 2:45pm

Help requested making my first HTML5 panorama in krpano

I also just try to make my first iphone compatable photo. the "make pano (multires) droplet.bat" doesn't automatically do all the business for it to work ? which droplet makes all the stuff for iphone etc ? cheers mick

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 9:08pm

turning

I meant to make an example but haven't got around to it. I don't think it is necessary. If I want to make a cube face set that one is pointing down from the real horizon when i move in the viewer it turns along the plane of the centre of the cube faces. Is it a problem to introduce an offset to the viewer so it turns around -30 degrees for example?

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 12:25am

turning

at that time i tried to make the animating hotspot and wanted one of the horizontal faces to be tilted down from the real world horizontal in order to include a complete nearby person in the cubeface. when spinning inside the resulting 360vr i think the viewer turns on the axes that go through the centre of the cube. I wondered if it was possible to change that so that the movement looked normal for the real world horizontal ( left and right mouse / key movements are parallel to the real world h...

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 9:17pm

turning

I haven't done anything with this stuff for a while and I think I will make another push. I tried to make a 360vr where the cubeface was slanted down at 30 degrees from the real place's horizontal in order to include a person nearby as an animated hotspot thingy http://www.mickiwiki.com/?cat=8 the result is that the "turning" seems to be along the axes of the cube whereas I want to be able to change the vertical axis of the viewer so that the real world horizontal is what happens when using left...

Thursday, June 17th 2010, 6:28pm

My first tour online test ^^

there are a lot of *boxes. I've been using floatbox quite happily but not tried a pdf. I'll try.

Tuesday, June 15th 2010, 6:56pm

scene skin

I like the hotspot solution

Friday, May 21st 2010, 1:49am

Getting started with krpano

yes study the examples and the release notes are most helpful. I understand there will be documentation all in one place shortly :-) if you find (search) the posts for krce the documentation in there is pretty good.

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 10:50pm

hotspots again

hi , thanks. I understood the first example, the second is new. So %1 represents the name of the hotspot and is the first parameter of the action truc ? so it can be applied to anything inside the action truc ? I'm a bit unclear about this. cheers mick

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 6:08pm

Licenseing? Wiki?

you put the license with the krpano.swf and the tools license with the tools. You can also embed the license I believe with the krprotect tool. cheers mick

Wednesday, May 19th 2010, 10:17am

hotspots again

hi, thanks, that's clear. I haven't got clear what is the mechanism that the name in your first example truc(get(name)) );" is passed to the hotspot in the action. <action name="truc"> delayedcall(2, set(hotspot[%1].keep,true); cheers mick

Tuesday, May 18th 2010, 2:26pm

hotspots again

I leave it for a bit, go back and I have forgotten everything can somebody remind me when to use commas and semi colons ? as above Source code 1 onloaded="set(onclick,if(flystate == 0, flyout_by_name(get(name)); truc(get(name)), flyback_by_name(get(name))) );" does the if statement have an else because of the ; cheers mick

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 1:35pm

KRCE - Krpano code editor

looks good . like the help index

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 7:58pm

why are allmost all languages messed up in krpano and variable interaction

i'd like to know how this "%" thing works exactly. I think if I understood that a lot of things would fall in place. mick

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 8:03pm

Possible to position plugin via ATH or hotspot calls another hotspot ?

like this ? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 <hotspot name ="swf"> .... onclick ="action(clicked)" onup ="action(up)" </hotspot> <action name ="clicked"> tween(hotspot[swf].alpha,0); tween(hotspot[swf2].alpha,1); </action> <action name="up""> tween(hotspot[swf].alpha,1); tween(hotspot[swf2].alpha,0); </action>

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 4:52pm

Newbie need help.

"1. What is the best way to show gigapixel zoomable flat images? Looking at all of the examples I can't find one that fits. Does anyone have an example that I can look at?" did you get the tools ? the tools have a script to make a tiled large panorama and will even try to guess what it is. concerning text over qtvr in krpano I don't know. I imagine so. you can have a little bit of text as the mouse hovers over something, or quite a lot with a textfield. you should wade through the documentation ...

Sunday, April 4th 2010, 6:39pm

hotspots again

hi, yes that is helping, I will try to improve the behaviour I have. ideally, a panorama with various hotspots (pictures on walls). when clicked picture flysout and merges with a new scene( same image), when something clicked scene merges back with flownout hotspot and first scene, hotspot flysback. cheers mick

Sunday, April 4th 2010, 2:23pm

hotspots again

Hi, does that wait 2 seconds. I think that is similar <action name="teststate" > wait(2); loadscene(scene2, null, MERGE, BLEND(1))) </action> but I thought properly I should check that the flystate was out. I don't know how to do that. cheers mick