You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Saturday, March 28th 2020, 10:13am

Author: Tuur

Hotspots over a static architectural plan

Hi, I think it should not be to difficult.. I'll have a quick try one of these days. Tuur

Friday, March 27th 2020, 10:09pm

I can't put a video

Hi, We need more info to be able to help. Please share a link or xml/code please. Tuur

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 5:15pm

360 video instant cam switch / multicam

Please create a new thread for this. This thread is about something else Tuur

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 3:45pm

i would just use/make another timeline then. See it as a new/other video. The sphere is still the same. With the .crop you just tell which part of the video should be mapped around the sphere. When you change cam you should also change timeline. so.. for that .. yes you should also keep a 2:1 version of each video (matching exactly with the final one) to create the MHS timelines. i was planning also adding that in the new example. Tuur

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 3:32pm

sorry but i'm not sure what you mean with 'the spot'. Quoted tracking of the spot to misaligned. the only spots i have is the vr floating video controlbar + cam switch.. - i recorded with two cams. - bring them both in AE and sync them on the frame. - mask myself in video 2 into video one and save - new project mask myself in video 1 into video 2 and save - bring them together in new project as 1:1 video (2x equirectangular) sync them and export to premiere to finish and render. that is just a s...

Thursday, March 26th 2020, 3:10pm

Hi, tracking of the hotspot?? Tuur

Tuesday, March 24th 2020, 12:12pm

hotspot custom text

Hi, Just use type text https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.type And dress it with bgcolor etc.. Using style and just add html to the hotspot works well. Just code it. I'll prepare bare bone when back in office. Tuur

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 10:55am

exclude .xml

Hi, Add devices="normal" to the include line Hope it helps! Tuur

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 12:01pm

Vtour droplets not working

Hi, can you tell us if you use separate cube faces, for example, and what their names are? OS? Tuur

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 10:22am

Lensflare Free

Hi Sergey, Thank you for sharing! Tuur

Thursday, March 5th 2020, 4:47pm

krpano 1.20

Thank you! Source code 1 	 Tuur

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 11:43am

Polygonal hotspots in krPano tools

Hi, a while ago i made this toolbox https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…74910#post74910 there is also a polygonal hotspot editor which you can use to create polygonal hotspots. A version 2 is in the make. Tuur

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 12:15pm

Create demo viewer from krpano tools interface

Hi San, not sure what you mean.. I like it also as an option in the krpano tools 'protect viewer' part.. Tuur

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 10:00am

Drag layer function in plugin interface

Hi, i am playing/learning to use the plugin interface a bit more/better. (with all the setter and getter stuff etc. Until now i mostly used it for some plain js and transfer scripts. I particularly have one issue now and that is to make the 'drag layer' action work and/or rewrite in js. original xml action: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 <action name="dragpoly"> copy(drag_currentx, x); copy(drag_currenty, y); copy(drag_stagex, mouse.stagex); copy(drag_stagey, mouse.s...

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 9:49am

copy all attributes as string

Hi, thanks for the example. mmm.. yes.. i know/understand (i think) ..let me think.. I asked this because i like to save, temporarily, all attributes to a temporary array to pick them up later. Of course using style makes things easy. But not everybody does that always... Tuur

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 9:45am

Create demo viewer from krpano tools interface

Hi Klaus, in the 1.20.4 version you added: Quoted New: -demo flag for the protect tool for generating demo-mode viewer files even when being registered. Would it be possible to add this also as a setting to the krpano Tools interface? Tuur

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 5:53pm

yes quickly.. but i think it has another function. Or i was wrong.. Tuur

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 4:15pm

Different Textfield for different scenes as well as an on/off button

Hi, thanks.. well it is a bit old code. I'll rewrite and complete it a bit more. Tuur

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 2:25pm

Hi Klaus, i was wondering if it is, or could be made, possible to put all attributes AND their vallues, of a hotspot/layer, to a variable as a string. (in xml) Except the name i suppose. For example like: <hotspot name="klaus" bgcolor="0xff0000" text="i love krpano" etc.. .. copy(tuur, get(hotspot[klaus].attributes)); or calc(tuur, hotspot[klaus].attributes); or so.. And that in the var the value is: bgcolor="0xff0000" text="i love krpano" etc.. i can imagine issues with apostrophes etc.. Tuur