You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 4:25pm

Author: rdhoore108

krpano opens on pc, but not on ipad :(

Actually, I don't think my problem with the white page opening instead of krpano (first link above, with downloadable=1) is because of a javascript error, because when I put an alert just before "viewer.embed();", which is the very last line in the function, the alert still displays. One problem with iPad is that it updates the screen only after the whole showPanorama() js function has been processed. I've been assuming the problem is with the viewer.embed() function, just because the screen con...

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 3:48pm

Sorry, that's fixed now. I'm still trying very hard to get it ready by the deadline, so I'm still working on it. It is still not clear to me what you exactly mean when you say you don't see a problem. With http://virtualtour.be/vtrs/virtualtour/h…?downloadable=1, the problem is that if I click on a 360 icon, they open a white page on iPad 1 and 3. Do you actually get krpano? With http://virtualtour.be/vtrs/virtualtour/h…?downloadable=2, krpano does open, but the buttons (plugins) don't work. You...

Saturday, May 19th 2012, 12:46pm

As far as I understand from other posts in this forum, there is a compatibility problem between jQuery functions and krpano, but nobody really knows what or where... So, since I really need to find a solution, I got a version to work on iPad that does not show/hide parts of the page to display a panorama, but uses floatbox instead to open the panoramas (click on a 360 icon on the floorplan): http://virtualtour.be/vtrs/virtualtour/h…?downloadable=2 However, now the button plugins (zoom, navigate,...

Monday, May 14th 2012, 12:49pm

Hi Klaus, Thanks very much for looking into it. These are jQuery functions, a Javascript library. Specifically they hide the table with id "mainpage", which contains everything that is normally visible, and unhide the "panodiv" div section above it, where krpano should embed itself. I don't know if this is the cause of the trouble for krpano's embed function, but I never had any other trouble with jQuery. The 100% height was indeed an issue... I assigned now 100% height both to the <html> tag an...

Monday, May 14th 2012, 11:45am

Klaus, I'm truly sorry about that. I introduced that error by mistake after I had already posted here; I used an apostrophe to comment out a javascript alert line in showPanorama(), where I should have used "//". That is why showPanorama() could no longer be called. But now that this is fixed, the real problem is still there. Would you mind to have another look? Thanks!

Monday, May 14th 2012, 10:41am

Do you mean that on the first link (where downloadable=1), when you click on an 360 icon, the panorama actually opens after the three alert messages? I get an empty page where the panorama should open, both on iPad 1 and iPad 3. I don't know anyone who has an iPad 2, so can't say, but I would be very surprised...

Sunday, May 13th 2012, 8:20pm

Hi guys, I've been working on a new webpage generation process for our virtual tours, so that it will produce only one all-in-one page, and then dynamically switches page contents through javascript according to the user interaction (instead of loading a new ASP generated page for every user action). It works well on pc in Chrome, IE and Safari (even though not filling the whole height of the screen in IE9, don't know yet why), but not on the iPad. http://virtualtour.be/vtrs/virtualtour/h…?downl...

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 12:58pm

loading or parsing failed!

I'm also suffering from this problem. The iPad says "http://www.virtualtour.be/_asp/tour/krpano.xml - loading or parsing failed!" when loading http://www.virtualtour.be/vtrs/cambier/P9garden. The XML validator mentioned above says everything is fine. The xml file itself also loads fine in IE, Safari (PC) and iPad itself. What would be the best approach to finding the reason? Thanks. Best regards, Ronny

Friday, February 25th 2011, 11:17pm

ERROR: iPhone / iPad Version not available!

Klaus, Thank you so very much for this. I would not have figured it out. The cause is that I had set .JS files to be parsed as if they were .ASP, so that I would be able to use <%=variable%> in them, to use server-side variables like user's language and things like that even in the javascript files. But obviously that can be a dangerous thing to do... There is a <% in krpanoiphone.js. I still don't know why at one point it worked, but anyway, I'm back on track. Thanks again! Best regards, Ronny

Friday, February 25th 2011, 6:55pm

Is there anyone who could give any hint? I'm really stuck here... Thanks!

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 6:05pm

I just figured there is a developer setting "debug mode" in iPad's Safari, that does show two errors (in lines in the original files that are part of krpano): HTML error on line 5 of krpano.html: Viewport argument "target-densitydpi" not recognized. Content ignored. Javascript error on line 1 of krpanoiphone.js: SyntaxError: Parse error The funny thing is that the first line of krpanoiphone.js is a comment line. And below that I really have no clue if it makes any sense, but the file is dated 01...

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 5:59pm

I'm having such a hard time trying to get even the samples to work on the iPad. We bought the license yesterday, but it doesn't make any difference, no matter what I try, it gives the above message. Then I just removed the whole krpano folder, unzipped again 1.08.12, added the new files from 1.08.14, and added our licenses. Then it suddenly worked (still have no idea why). That was the last thing I did yesterday before shutting down my pc. Guess what? I didn't touch the server since then, and no...

Wednesday, December 15th 2010, 8:41pm

Flash does not use the full screen size when using createPanoViewer()

Yes, I appreciate that, it's just that this page I'm referring to explains how to integrate a krpano into a web page, and the problem I had was directly related to exactly that, and it is a problem anyone can run into.

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 8:31pm

PS. Actually, I think if you would mention this in your page http://www.krpano.com/docu/swfkrpanojs/ , people might be saved a lot of trouble :) I have gone through that page so many times today, wondering what I had misinterpreted...

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 8:22pm

Hmm, you are correct, I also ran my page through a validator and added all the things that it said were missing, including a DOCTYPE. :-( You are quite right, I have to add it to div, body and html as well before it actually works properly. Thank you so much, Klaus! If you would know how long I've been breaking my head over this, almost half a day... It drove me nuts... Best regards, Ronny

Tuesday, December 14th 2010, 7:52pm

I just upgraded to krpano 1.0.8.12 (from 1.0.8.11), and started using "createPanoViewer()" instead of "new SWFObject()" which I had been happily using for a long time. But now, strangely, the flash area is not covering the whole screen in Firefox and Opera. Even when I specify width and height to be 100%, the height is still only a fraction of the actual browser space (and different in each browser). Chrome and IE6 do use the full space, however. (When I specify a height in pixels, then it does ...

Monday, October 18th 2010, 11:29pm

get size

I managed to write some dirty calculation, so I managed for now. But I'm really not very proud of this code, it is not at all flexible. So I'm very much looking forward for a better way of finding out a plugin's real screen position.

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 10:23pm

get size

Also plugin[myplugin].pixelx and plugin[myplugin].pixely is very much desired, so that I could get the real x and y position in pixels of a plugin in relation to the screen. Here is the background for this request: I have a bunch of plugins (icons) that are children of another plugin (floorplan), so their x and y are relative to the parent, not to the screen. To complicate matters even more, their x and y are in % (of the parent), not in pixels. Now I would need to know the real pixel position o...

Sunday, October 17th 2010, 9:52pm

resetsize() issue (bug?)

The same is true for lookto(), it does not allow get() parameters yet either.

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 1:01pm

rotatewithview

I figured it out, it seems to be a bug (or at least an undocumented feature): When distorted= "true", then "rotatewithview" and "crop" are ignored (possibly even more properties, but these are the ones that had me looking for quite a while). Update: now that I started searching in the forum for "distorted", I saw that many people have had this problem, but that was only after I figured that "distorted" was the source of my troubles