You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 9:44pm

Author: sfirtman

ieversion

Hello, I know that the IE10 doesn't support html5 fullscreen api, so the icon is not showing and I have an empty space I need to fill (the fullscreen icon). I use "if" with "device.ieversion10" or "device.ie10" but nothing is happen. how can create and IF for internet explorer 10 or something similar to change the fullscreen icon for another icon? Thanks Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Hi, the IE10 doesn't support the HTML5 Fullscreen API. That means with IE10 it's not possible to switch to Fullscree...

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 7:53pm

flyin hotspot position

Hello I'm using flyin to show a hotspot but the hotspot is in the center of the screen and I need put it in different position like a plugin. Can i do it? Script : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <layer name="bienvenidos" url="iconoinfo.jpg" align="left" x="0" y="-70" keep="true" zorder="-1" onclick="flyin(bienvenidos);"/> <hotspot name="bienvenidos" url="images/bienvenidos.png" ath="-200" atv="70.000" align="left" distorted="false" zorder="2" scale="1" rx="40" ry="-70" rz="0.7571" enabled="true" vi...

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 6:23pm

ADD close/exit button icon

Thanks!, I added : set(layer[videoplayer_icon].parent, layer[videoplayer_plugin]); set(layer[videoplayer_icon].url,%SWFPATH%/skin/paso0.png); set(layer[videoplayer_icon].align,righttop); set(layer[videoplayer_icon].x,-35); set(layer[videoplayer_icon].y,-30); set(layer[videoplayer_icon].onclick, videoplayer_close() ); And it's fine. Now I need a "lightbox" style, I need to learn to do it. Thanks again

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 5:05am

ADD close/exit button icon

Hello I have the normal videoplayer.xml file and I need : 1)Add a close button in the corner of the pop up 2)Add epigraph that explain the video. Can you help me? Thansk

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 3:29pm

Extended vtour example demotour-corfu (excluding scene/thumbs)

Done, I sent you 1 email and 2 PM. Quoted from "Umalo" Not to spam the forum anymre we would need to continue talks in details via PM or mail. There are also other important things I need to know like: - do you need next prev scene buttons to work - do you need switching from one group to another group like with arrow hotspots in the scene from group1 to group 2 - what you mean by separate link -> is regular url to tour.html with parameter in url which define which group to start engouh? Please ...

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 7:59pm

Hello, I said only an example but the project need 7 set of scenes. I have 27 panoramas (scenes) and I need separte it in 7 links and each link go to one panorama(scene). So I need 3 or 4 thumbs for each group(7) So I don't want see 27 thumbs in only one panorama. Thanks! Quoted from "Umalo" Can you elaborate in more details: - different thumb for each scene? - link to one main panorama? - I understood you want 3 groups of thumbs. Thumb bar is displaying e.g. group2 (sector2) only if current sce...

Friday, February 12th 2016, 4:31pm

I have implemented it in 1.19.3 but I need to insert different thumbs for each scene For example : Sector 1 : The castle (link to one main panorama) Thumb / pano : 1, 2, 3 and 4 Sector 2 : The garden (link to one main panorama) Thumb / pano : 5, 6, 7, 8 Sector 3 The bedroom (link to one main panorama) thumb / pano : 9, 10, 11 and 12. Thanks

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 7:51pm

different thumbs for each scene

Hello, i'm using 1.19 and I'm testing the vrtour with thumbs. I need to insert differents thumbs/scenes for each scene. For example : Sector 1 : The castle Thumb / pano : 1, 2, 3 and 4 Sector 2 : The garden Thumb / pano : 5, 6, 7, 8 I know that the plugins are global so I think that I need to convert plugin to action but what do you think? Thanks

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 9:06pm

Lookathotspot

done!!!! thx!!! without ' ' lookat(get(hotspot[nextpano].ath),get(hotspot[nextpano].atv));"> instead of : lookat(get(hotspot['nextpano'].ath),get(hotspot['nextpano'].atv)) thx!!!! :) Quoted from "sfirtman" Hi!, thx Dorin but i use this and 2.xml have black screen :(: <hotspot name="nextpano" url="../files/next.swf" ath="-21" atv="5" width="270" height="216" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),70, smooth(100,80,40));action(load1);"> </hotspot> <action name="load1"> loadpano(2.xml,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEN...

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 8:56pm

Lookathotspot

Hi!, thx Dorin but i use this and 2.xml have black screen :(: <hotspot name="nextpano" url="../files/next.swf" ath="-21" atv="5" width="270" height="216" onclick="looktohotspot(get(name),70, smooth(100,80,40));action(load1);"> </hotspot> <action name="load1"> loadpano(2.xml,null,MERGE,ZOOMBLEND(1,5)); lookat(get(hotspot['nextpano'].ath),get(hotspot['nextpano'].atv)); </action>

Monday, January 31st 2011, 11:14am

Lookathotspot

Hi, sorry for my english. I need a "lookathotspot" command or similar. NOT LOOKTOHOTSPOT, NOT lookat(ath,atv).. I will do automatic virtual tour, and i need this. Not always the image is positioned in a place near the hotspot and sometimes turns "looktohotspot" across the room to find it. The lookat is correct if I knew the numbers(ath,atv), but I want this automatically:) THX!!!!! :)