You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Sunday, February 27th 2011, 10:20pm

Author: ribouldingue

multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page

Quoted from "michel" Have a look at the javascript-interface\js-sync examples that comes inside the Krpano download... they are a perfect example of multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page... Ok, I've never seen the folder javascript-interface\js-sync I meen I allways thought every sub filder of the krpano download was just the code of an example linked to krpano.html so I did not browse in the subfolder to search for something else than the example in the krpano.html well thank's for ...

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 9:53am

multiple instance of krpano swf in one html page

hi, I'de like to have multiple small pano in one html file. I don't manage to do that. I think i need multiple instance of swf krpano files ? what shall i duplicate and rename in the standard code to have multiple swf objects ? I must say that i use KRprotect to create my swf. ------------------------------------- <div id="krpanoDIV"> <noscript><table width="100%" height="100%"><tr valign="middle"><td><center>ERROR:<br><br>Javascript not activated<br><br></center></td></tr></table></noscript> </...

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 11:58pm

player offset in IE 8 only !

Hi, I'm trying to import a virtual tour in a software called Webacappella which is a kind of CMS. It is a good software by the way. When I import a virtual tour made with krpano as a swf animation, the virtual tour has an offset : i meen it seems to go out of the div when viewed in IE 8 only ! Other browser are ok. Firefox or IE 6 have no problem. But in IE 8, the animation has an offset and it has not the size I demand. I tried different releases of krpano and even another flash animation (dews...

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 12:27pm

iPhone iPad emulation

yes, every thing is fine now. iPhone make's virtual tours really fun. that's good for us. thank's stephane

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 11:25am

iPhone iPad emulation

ok for safari 5 under windows, it runs good but one question more : there is an address bar on the iphone browser and this bar should desappear after a few second to give maximum viewing size on the small iPhone screen. on a virtual tour, a friend told me that this adress bar never desappear, I don't know why, I would like to be able to test that function and safari seems not to act exactly like iPhone iPad for this bar. any idea to have the address bar acting like real iPhone ? thanks bye bye s...

Thursday, July 22nd 2010, 8:52pm

iPhone iPad emulation

Hi, does any body know how to emulate an iPhone iPad with a browser on pc or mac ? I have a pc and a mac but even with the mac, when I ask safari to sign as an iPhone, the browser does not show the panorama properly. I get a strange square 3d picture. (safari 4.04 and MacOSX 10.4.11) thank's stephane

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 6:51pm

Ambient sound changing for each pano

Fast and accurate answer ! that's ok now, I added the keep="true" and preload="true" in the plugin attributes. thank's

Friday, May 28th 2010, 3:30pm

Ambient sound changing for each pano

Hi, I'm using a combo to switch detween 3 panos. The first pano has no sound but each 2 others have a different sound . I can't make it run : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 <krpano version="1.0.8" onstart="action(onstart);" logkey="false" > <plugin name="soundinterface" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf" rootpath="%CURRENTXML%" /> <plugin name="box_panos" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/combobox.swf" keep=...

Thursday, April 29th 2010, 7:56pm

lateral distortion

nothing changed with cubic. I uploaded some pictures of the screen to explain my problem more easely. here is the problem : lateral distortion, look at the right side here is the correct view when the building wich was on the right side is now in front of you : anything to do ?

Monday, April 26th 2010, 8:08pm

lateral distortion

thank's for answer. I still can't find any solution : here is a link for testing purpose only : http://www.netmachine.fr/developpement/fov/domaine_test.html http://www.netmachine.fr/developpement/fov/domaine_test.xml distortion is very important on buildings. I used a rectilinear 12mm ultra wide angle. Autopano Giga to stitch and every things seems to be ok for me. the panorama picture is : http://www.netmachine.fr/developpement/fov/pano_cour.jpg thanks Klaus and VN2009

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 1:27pm

lateral distortion

Hi, I'm looking for informations on how to avoid lateral distortion of the screen. I meen, left and right side of the view are stretched and some time it is a bit annoying. I've payed with fov but that's no good solution. I'd like to have 90 or 80 °). What can I do ? When i use an old java viewer, it seems less stretched, there must be a solution ? Is the distortion depending of image type ? (sphere, cubic) Is it possible to find a summary about the view quality parameter in krpano ? thank's !

Thursday, March 25th 2010, 6:04pm

progress bar disappeared

hi, the progress bar disappeared but i never wanted that. I did not modify the <progress showload="bar(center,33%,3%,0,10%,shaded,0x000000, 0x666666,0xAAAAAA)" /> any idea ? I tried beta 9 but it is the same : the screen is black for 3 or more seconds and suddenly the full virtual tour appears showing the progress bar for just a half second. the whole project is big of course. When you are working offline, you don't see that thank's to OS memory but once online, it is a big problem. thank's

Wednesday, March 17th 2010, 10:41am

variable howto

hi, i'm looking for informations about how to create / use variable in xml. where can i find that ? thank's stephane

Monday, March 15th 2010, 2:32pm

get player window size

Hi, I'd like to get the width and height of the player window. the purpose : if the width is less than XXX i do a scale on image plugin if the width is more than XXX i set the scale to 1. any idea ? thanks a lot

Monday, March 8th 2010, 6:38pm

multiple combobox

thank's, it seem's to be ok for me now. thank's a lot. stephane

Thursday, March 4th 2010, 11:18am

multiple combobox

Hi every body, I really have trouble with combobox as soon as i want 2 or more combobox. I've read the different topics and I have tested many different solutions but it doesn't run if the flash player release is under 10,0,22,87 This is annoying because many people have the 9,XXX release and it is allways a problem to ask pleople to upload and install a new flash player release. My purpose is to have one combobox for panoramics and another for still pictures as here in first page : www.geopanor...

Monday, January 11th 2010, 7:42pm

fullscreen trouble.

Hi, When I have 100% in the html SWFObject parameters, I get a fullsize view in the webbrowser window. That's ok and moving abilities in virtual tours are really good (very good framerate, no saccade). As soon as I enter in fullscreen mode with the "set(fullscreen,true)" in the xml, the view is just a few pixel bigger but my moving are not smooth anymore as if the frame rate had dramatically decreased. This happends with all virtual tours, not only mine, really every virtual tour : probably a gr...