You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 7:30pm

Author: Edge@51

everpano 3D builds

Quoted 2.- There's a new feature, that allows cancelling the creation of polygons / cubes / extruded polygons, so if you commit an error while creating them, you can just press ESC and you can just start again. Great, thank you But why don't you change the version number? It's still the 1.1, for people who does not read this forum they would not know that it's not the same build.

Tuesday, September 17th 2019, 7:28pm

The new update

Quoted Everpano amazes me, it seems very good, it reminds me of an old software called Realviz (I think) I'm not the only one who knew Realviz Vtour https://www.cadalyst.com/design-visualiz…lviz-vtour-8950

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 1:33pm

Everpano3D 1.1 - Feedback and requests

Thank you for your answers I'll continue to give my feedbacks, I hope they would help you. By the way, the software is really great, I have a lot to fun with my old an new panos

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:12pm

When I trace a surface, sometimes I made a mistake. It would be great to press the "Esc" key tow abort the action. For the moment, I have to finish the surface and delete it.Change the mouse icon according to the selected tool

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 7:36pm

When we navigate and if we go behind a pillar (as in the abbu simple demo), the pillar become invisible. It would be grate to add the same texture than tin the front (with a projection?)

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 7:26pm

[Bug] Everpano3D 1.1 - Invisible element impossible to delete

I have a strange bug: the modelling window don't show any element in a specific area (I create them but it was a mistake :) ) but surfaces still appear in the preview window. The problem is that I want to delete those elements / surfaces, but as they are invisible I can't. Some pictures in the attachments.

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 7:14pm

I open this topic to share some feedbacks and some requests that maybe Jordi and Klaus might found useful I know that there is a menu in the software, but I think it would be great to share and discuss about some ideas with everyone All the modelling is based with transparent colours. I'm colourblind and sometimes I've got some difficulties to see if I drew or not a surface. Coud it be possible to add an "opaque mode", with no transparency?When I select an element I don't see any change. Could i...

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 6:53pm

EverPano3D, tests and questions!

I found the solution to navigate (with some clues given by Jordi): Add the "depthmap_navigation.xml" file (can be found in the plugin folder of krpano 1.20) in the root folder of your projectEdit the file "main.xml" generated by Everpano3D and add this code in the beginning: Source code 1 <include url="depthmap_navigation.xml" />

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 6:50pm

Everpano render - How to move inside?

Quoted from "jordi" On the other side, if what you need is just to move around in a single pano tour, you won't need the plugin for that. There's and xml file in the krpano 1.20 distribution package with the necessary code for such a behaviour depthmap_navigation.xml Ok, I managed to make it work So I add the "depthmap_navigation.xml" file (found it in the plugin folder of krpano 1.20) and in the main.xml file generated by Everpano3D I added this code in the beginning: Source code 1 <include ur...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 9:18pm

Everpano render - How to move inside?

I just render my first project. In the "Preview" everything works fine but when I open the render project, the panorama is "flat" as usual. I tried all the keys on my keyboard and it's impossible to move I opened the xml and I searched on the website / forum and I found nothing. Any idea? http://panochrome.fr/panoramas/3d/test1/index.html

Sunday, September 8th 2019, 11:39am

krpano Depthmap Support

That's amazing! In the old time, Realviz had developed the same software, but a way more complicated. At that time I was a Realviz Stitcher user, and I tried Tour (if I remember correctly the name). I never managed to create anything I sil buy a licence later today but I have few question: What is the point of the navigator Pro plugin. It's not clear in the website. Can I do working and smooth 3D transition if I only have the krpano upgrade licence (by adding some xml parameters)?I already have ...

Sunday, August 4th 2019, 1:43pm

Sound interface not working on Mac? [solved]

Ok, I found the solution for safari: by default, the automatic sound player is disabled. You have to go to the safari preferences => Websites => Autoplay and then allow your website. The same on firefox: Preference => Privacy => Allow sound autoplay (or sorting like that, my system is in French: "Empêcher la lecture automatique de contenus sonores")

Saturday, July 6th 2019, 2:16pm

Sound interface not working on Mac? [solved]

krpano has a strange behaviour lately: ht sound interface work correctly on Windows and iOs device, but on MacOs 10.14.5, I have no sound (on safari, chrome, firefox). On exemple: http://www.panochrome.fr/panoramas/monde…e_mombassa.html My html code: Source code 1 2 3 4 <!DOCTYPE html><html><head> <title>Kénya - Cooperative Akamba</title> <meta name="viewport" content="target-densitydpi=device-dpi, width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" /> <meta name="apple-...