You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 284.

Today, 12:53pm

Author: San7

Grouping scenes and creating a list

Quoted from "gunhill" It would be nice if you could use this wonderful plugin from version 1.20. Hello! This plugin already works with the latest version of krpano. I have made changes and additions. You do not need to replace "vtourskin.xml" to connect Added captions to the scenes. I have not updated the plugin information on my site yet.

Friday, March 13th 2020, 8:24am

vlookatmin

Hi, I tried putting vlookatmin="30" but it doesn't work. Am I doing somet hing wrong? I'm sorry , it's settled limitview="lookat"

Thursday, March 12th 2020, 5:15am

Menu creation

Updated plugin Menu v1.1 Changed plugin connection.Changed the location of files in the plugin folder.menu_x - menu indent on the x axis.head_bgshadow - header shadow "parameters"line_bgshadow - options the shade "line"group_indicator_height - the height of the container for round indicators.title_width - width of the button in the header.click_hide - close when the button is clicked.mobile_click_hide - close when clicking on a button on mobile devices.loadscene_flags - if is not installed skin_...

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 6:04pm

Lensflare Free

Looks nice !

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 2:38pm

Scale of layers according to diplay size

Hi try to put scalechildren ="true" If the points belong to this layer

Wednesday, March 11th 2020, 6:38am

add hotspot

Update Version 1.75 Fixed bug with saving default settings for polygonal hotspot.Fixed error copying and pasting polygonal hotspot parameters.Download example and plugin here Use your key file.

Monday, March 2nd 2020, 11:37am

Create demo viewer from krpano tools interface

Quoted from "Tuur" New: -demo flag for the protect tool for generating demo-mode viewer files even when being registered. Hi, where is it installed?

Sunday, March 1st 2020, 11:22am

roulette

Thanks! So far, the difficulty is combining a rectangular hot spot with a rectangular measured plane. And you need to know the dimensions of the real rectangle

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 9:37am

Different Textfield for different scenes as well as an on/off button

Hi Tuur! Great examples! I think they are useful for many users.

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 2:08pm

fine-tune the position of each point on a polygonal hotspot

Hi, I prescribe values ​​for a particular point in this way set(hotspot[name].point[2].ath,10); set(hotspot[name].point[2].atv, 20); I used this principle here

Friday, February 21st 2020, 9:03am

Menu creation

Hi! Undergoing GUI testing to create menus. Watch it in action on YouTube

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 10:31am

add hotspot

Quoted from "Appia92" Clean, powerful and easy to use, Add Hotspot is a must have. Without it, managing Hotspots is a burden. Well Documented, support is fast. A fantastic tool! Thank you! Thanks! I am glad that the plugin is useful!

Friday, February 14th 2020, 9:04pm

Separate layer structure from layer properties

In your version, the lower layers will overwrite the upper ones and there is no sense in the upper record

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:53pm

What exactly? With this entry, layer1 parent of layer2

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:31pm

It seems to me that you need to write this way? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <!-- STRUCTURE --> <layer name="layer1" style="layer1" > <layer name="layer2" style="layer2" /> </layer> <!-- PROPERTIES --> <style name="layer1" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here --- /> <style name="layer2" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here ---/>

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 3:03am

Menu creation

Quoted from "San7" Yes, download here DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020 Sorry, the link was incorrect, here is the link DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:47pm

Menu creation

I am working on a menu editor that allows you to create a menu structure and fill it without much coding knowledge

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:40pm

Menu creation

Yes, download here DEMO menu 01 Mar 2020

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 5:12pm

Menu creation

Quoted from "pfit" Can the menu be hidden after a certain time? Yes, for example, use this command delayedcall(5,hide_m());

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 12:09pm

roulette

Hello! I am experimenting with creating roulette and that’s what happens. youtube Example - http://novosibpano.ru/VT/meter/