You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, July 28th 2019, 3:08pm

Author: chaotic_bruno

Change controls for photo and video in same tour

@toosten Das Ergebnis https://imgur.com/a/g50oEl1 war bereits NUR das Video-Skin. Das Problem bei der ganzen Geschichte sind die Aktionen, die in den Skins (vtour und video) teilweise gleiche Namen hatten. Somit wurden zwar beim Laden einer Video-Szene mit dem Flag "IGNOREKEEP" die ganzen Layer von dem vorherigen Skin entfernt, jedoch blieben die Aktionen und Events von vtour erhalten und brachten damit die Formatierung der Kontrollelemente durcheinander. Indem allen Layern, Aktionen und Events ...

Friday, July 26th 2019, 9:47am

@toosten, these two actions are nowhere defined in the files of krpano. So it gives me "WARNING: Unknown action: showpanocontrol" . Since these actions don't exist in any of the example skins: are there skins with this feature available elsewhere in the forums? Another try was to do "removelayer(skin_layer);" and then loading the skin again with "loadpano("/showroom/krpano/skin/videointerface.xml", null, null, null);". But after removing the skin_layer, krpano couldn't find the scenes via "loadp...

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 6:04pm

Hey, currently I'm trying to make a tour with photos and videos. Both are stored in different scenes. For the videos i use the video plugin. Photo scene: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 <scene [...]> <view [...]> <image> <sphere url="..." /> </image> [...] </scene> Video Scene: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 <scene [...]> <plugin name="video" onloaded="addvideosources();"> <image> <sphere url="plugin:video" /> </image> <view [...]> <action name="addvideosources"> [...] </action> </scene> So for swit...

Thursday, July 25th 2019, 5:12pm

Mixing panovideo and image with switching skins

Hey Taco, I'm currently trying to do something similar. But I have a similar problem with loading the new control buttons as the viewer keeps the old control buttons on screen. (I moved my answer / question to its own thread because my question is more about how to remove the controls via actions): https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…&threadID=16919 chaotic bruno