You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 56.

Wednesday, June 2nd 2010, 6:05am

Author: dav34

mousewhell, swfkrpano.js, and webadress

Yes I was thinking of using Iframe here. Thanks Klauss.

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 3:46pm

mousewhell, swfkrpano.js, and webadress

Hello everybody, I have a problem with the embedding using swfkrpano.js java method. when I embed, if every thing is on the same server, I use relative path writing method : ../krpano.swf and everything work normally. exemple : Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 <script type="text/javascript" src="../pano/swfkrpano.js"></script> <br/><br/><br/><br/> <br/><br/><br/><br/> <div id="v360DIV"></div> <script type="text/javascript"> var swf = createswf("../pano/krpano.swf","krpanoSWFObject","680","510...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 9:07pm

turn the light off

I see a lit bit more clear on this problem. The fact is there is a problem on zorder mixing hotspot and plugin. If the video is as a plugin over an other plugin for darkening the panorama, no problem (just the fact that the video is not distorded and does not stick to the wall). And if I use an hotspot, no more problem for the disported aspect but the video player as an hotspot don't respect the zorder and goes under the darken plugin... What can I do? David

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 12:46pm

turn the light off

Hello everybody, I need to darken a panoram before starting a video. I try to add a black square on top of the panorama and to play with his alpha setting but there is a problem with the zorder. Impossible to put the video on top of it... So perhaps there is a more conventionnal way to lower the brightness of a pano. I remember there was a setting/plugin to create a lot of special viewing effect, but I don't find it. Best regards, David

Saturday, February 27th 2010, 8:16am

Volcanic haze in Hawaii

Can you share the material used for this great picture (lens, head, number of picture). Good picture. David

Wednesday, February 24th 2010, 5:12am

krpano 1.0.8 beta 9 (Viewer & Tools)

WAOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Back after 2 weeks. What a good surprise!!! Go on. (just a recurrent question for Klauss, I have read that you would implement a 360 VR object capabilities for the next release, I think 1.0.9, is it always on your mind? Coz I need this kind of think and I don't know if it's better to wait your tool, or to begin with an other thing) Cheers, David

Saturday, February 13th 2010, 8:54pm

The Convent Gallery - Daylesford, Victoria, Australia - 10 Panorama Tour

I agree with the previous comments. HDR is really important for making the difference with basic 4 shot tour builder. But if you have shoot in RAW format perhaps you don't need to re shoot it. just develop your picture at 5 different exposures and after blend them. Have a try, it make all the difference (exemple : http://www.vizyon360.com/tour/hotel_thassos) Bye, David

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 10:57am

Can I do this?

You can define areas for the pano with the <area> tag. Have a look at this thread . David

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 9:07pm

compass example for landscape panos

Thanks a lot, good compass realisation. David

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 8:13pm

Laset plugins,but where the last viewer?

and a 360 object viewing fonction, inch'allah... I am waiting this very very much... Please Klauss realize my hopes David

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 8:10pm

combobox - capitol letters

It was that Thanks a lot. David

Tuesday, February 9th 2010, 6:29pm

There is a kind of white block under the label and it's not very beautifull on top of the transparent combobox. I will make a screenshot the next time I have it. Regards, David

Monday, February 8th 2010, 9:37pm

Paragliding panorama

Beautifull work. Sure a lot of post prod. Congratulation David

Monday, February 8th 2010, 6:36pm

What about non-Flash viewers ?

This is pure html5 : http://gyu.que.jp/jscloth/touch.html See the demo 3 for example. I think that krPano should be ported on html5 before reaching the version 1. At least I hope. David

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 8:56pm

which is faster and easiser to use ?

İf you have a ton of panos the solution of on main xml calling the different xml is clearly faster (you don't load unneeded datas). But for me the scene approach is cleaner than the other method. I advice you to test the two on the slower PC that you can access and you will see that the performance difference is very low. Bye, David

Sunday, February 7th 2010, 8:40am

ktransform & linux

You can run a "Sun VirtualBox" on your linux for running a windows from your linux session. It's working very fine for me. David

Friday, February 5th 2010, 9:27pm

very big problem with limitview

Thanks for giving us the answer of your question. It could help. Bye, David

Friday, February 5th 2010, 8:23pm

ifnot -- Any better way?

Michel, what a great coder are you. One more problem killed. I used to read every of your post cause there is a ton of usefull info in. Some times I don't use them imediatly but I know one day they will be usefull. Long life man. David

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:07pm

I used the additem() to populate a combobox and for the management of the multilingual aspect of the interface. And it's working fine. Just a problem if you hide it before populating it (I think this bad pasrt will disapear in the next version) Could have a look here : http://www.vizyon360.com/english/referen…le/virtual-tour Don't hesitate to look at the code , you can note the load on random pano function too... David