You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 6:06pm

Author: _Matthias_

What's the matter when make vtour image suddenly produces a watermark?

Have you checked in krpano tools (current version) / settings / registration information, that it says your name, and has at least the box 'krpano License' checked ? Is the droplet you are using the same version and in its correct folder (not sure if this would, but it might affect it) ?

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 6:01pm

Hotspot Look At

I believe that you want to roughly: Define a variable of string type, globally. Add to every hotspot set(variable, nameonexthotspottolookto). Then define lookto get(hotspot[nameofnexthotspottolookto].ath, 0) in your next scene onloaded. This may be very rough as I too am learning. If I understood OP correctly, something like this will do it. It will keep a record of the next hotspot to be in the view when a hotspot is clicked and then set the view looking to that hotspot, when the new scene has ...

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 5:30pm

Hiding animated hotspots / stopping delayedcall / scope of variables.

Hello everyone, I am currently building a presentation with krpano. It was decided that during the presentations introduction the view should be clean and not have animations. Hotspots in the tour are animated, so they are to be hidden in the first scene until made visible by user interaction. The hotspots are animated with: Source code 1 2 3 4 <action name="hotspot_animate"> inc(frame,1,get(frames),0);mul(ypos,frame,frameheight); txtadd(crop,'0|',get(ypos),'|',get(framewidth),'|',get(frameheigh...

Thursday, December 19th 2019, 12:23pm

krpano IRC ? also question regarding parenting and zorder / inheriting position

Is there a krpano (un)official IRC ? We could develop and brainstorm fast ! I am asking because I never feel well about making a whole thread to ask simple things. I am currently working on: layers / plugins inheriting position (+ offset) from hotspots while overlaying or making invisible hotspots that would interfere with the layer. I can get the position through parenting, but then I fail to zorder the plugin over the remaining hotspots. I can overlay the hotspots using zorder but then I seem...

Monday, January 21st 2019, 5:46pm

51 Gigapixel

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" ERROR: Adobe Flashplayer required! Flash installieren und aktivieren schafft Abhilfe https://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/

Monday, January 21st 2019, 5:05pm

Solved

Thanks to Klaus' timely answer via mail the issue was solved quicker than I thought. The XML element <hotspot> in conjunction with the flying="1.0" attribute did the trick. I have reduced my XML file to bare minimum to rule out all other sources of error and it works like a charm ! Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 7...

Saturday, January 19th 2019, 3:27pm

SOLVED Displaying a video sequence in a VR autotour / Limitview is not working

Hello fellow Panisti, I have just recently signed up as I've for the first time ran into trouble implementing my ideas using krpano. The task at hand is as follows: A tour is to be created, which will run offline on an Android device. The whole tour is to be viewed via a head mounted display (VR) and changes scenes using delayedcaqll() automatically. The tour consists of panoramic images and 'flat' videos. To achieve this I am running a webserver on the android device, built the tour and started...