You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 93.

Wednesday, February 26th 2020, 1:43pm

Author: a.pu

Separate layer structure from layer properties

Klaus, can you please comment on this topic?

Wednesday, February 19th 2020, 10:31am

backdrop-filter: blur();

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Thanks, this is super-cool! Can you please comment on this topic? Separate layer structure from layer properties

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 1:33pm

backdrop-filter: blur();

I wish I had a ... hm-hm a property for contaiers that automatically applies backdrop-filter: blur() for container area. This css property is finally supported by majority of browsers. Bluring looks super cool and super fresh in UI design :)

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 10:07am

Split hotspot code and scene code

Quoted from "Zephyr" Thanks for trying it out :) Do you know if its possible not to load a xml using embedpano, but rather add scenes and images on runtime with javascript? why not you need to clone krpano scene array item via Object.assign() then replace scene code with new xml string and push it into scene array

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 3:14pm

Split hotspot code and scene code

Made a quick check. Overriding seems to not work this way. Scene code is kept in one big string and interpreted at scene load. So when we have two scenes with same names but different code, krpano will load the one with more latter declaration.

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 2:39pm

1.20 regression - nested styles

I like this trick! Sometimes style declarations become really spaghetti long

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 2:35pm

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" san7 already gave the answer you cant define two elements with name="layer1" in the same xml, anyway. that should trigger an xml error. that works only using two xml files, and then the second one overwrites the definition of the first one. there won't be an XML error if you define two layers with same names in one file. I've checked my code in different projects where layer data is split to different files and it seems that parent-child relationship can not be o...

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 8:38am

Merge krpano sources into one file

Quoted from "lerayfle" Same, solution is here, but tough thing is to manage includes and relative paths, %SWFPATH%, %FIRSTXML%, etc... I personally work with simplexml_load_file, with 2 args to replace %SWFPATH% and %FIRSTXML% on the go Ouch I use a lot of tricks, including initvars, folder structure, relative paths, js and a bit of php... This also helps to fix path issues. I never use macro substitutions because they make code less clear and their values can not be obtained I don't even know ...

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 8:22am

Quoted from "San7" In your version, the lower layers will overwrite the upper ones and there is no sense in the upper record Klaus, help!

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:56pm

Quoted from "San7" What exactly? With this entry, layer1 parent of layer2 I mean overriding in my sample piece of code. Yours will work well

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:55pm

Merge krpano sources into one file

BTW, I have a solution for this :) It's cumbersome but working

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:42pm

Quoted from "San7" It seems to me that you need to write this way? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <!-- STRUCTURE --> <layer name="layer1" style="layer1" > <layer name="layer2" style="layer2" /> </layer> <!-- PROPERTIES --> <style name="layer1" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here --- /> <style name="layer2" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here ---/> Viable idea, it will work Now we need to figure out why overriding doesn't :)

Friday, February 14th 2020, 8:00pm

Hi! I feel a bit stuck with a quite simple trick which does not work... I've got this piece of code in one file: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 <!-- STRUCTURE --> <layer name="layer1"> <layer name="layer2"/> </layer> <!-- PROPERTIES --> <layer name="layer1" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here --- /> <layer name="layer2" keep="true" --- and all layer properties go here ---/> It does not work! Layer 2 does not recognize layer1 as parent I don't want to specify parent in "properties" part...

Wednesday, September 18th 2019, 12:13pm

Inline functions interface

Hello, Klaus! I thought it would be nice to extend krpano inline functions set by custom ones. Is there any way this could be done in 1.20?

Monday, September 9th 2019, 9:36am

Shooting Stereoscopic 360s

Quoted from "neutronlaser" Does anyone have any useful information or guides, for shooting stereoscopic 360s with a fisheye and SLR camera? In particular, I would like to use this technique to make a depth map like in this example: https://krpano.com/releases/1.20/viewer/…hmap-images.xml Thanks Hi There's a facebook group on subject: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3dstereopanoramas/ Basically shooting stereo with one camera is easy, you need to shift base plate on your pano head about 2-2.5cm ...

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:09pm

krpano 1.20

Klaus, what about some 'old timer' badge for old licenses? Would be very cool :) Current indication is quite shamy Sorry for offtopic :)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 3:03pm

3D transitions

Quoted from "360gradenfotografie" Thanks, I know that example! It looks really nice, but when loading panos as hotpots I can't use scenes, multires, stereo images, etc. A great solution would be to tween ox/oy/oz of the current and other <image> tags on the fly. Yep, this trick works only as a transitional effect

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 2:44pm

3D transitions

Actually the best thing to be done using tx, ty transitions is presented here http://panosphera.ru/gallery/transitions/ This simple demo moves around 12 hotspots covering entire cube surface without any pano loading I had similar task in real project (about 40 panos) and got this three objectives 1. gather spatial data for all panoramas 2. develop a module that counts transition direction based on spatial data 3. develop transition itself Also I had to preload entire cubefaces for each panorama ...

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 4:34pm

krpano 1.20

MINDBLOWINGLY TERRIFIC!