You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, January 18th 2017, 9:22pm

Author: Gitek

Upload image error

Hello, I still can't upload the image. Error: INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Opera 42.0 (Chrome) - WebGL INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (build 2017-01-03) ERROR: plugin[edit_photo_fantom] - loading of 'media/tortica.jpg' failed! Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Quoted from "Gitek" Hello, When I would like to upload a file error occurs: INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 55.0 - WebGL INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (b...

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 10:31pm

Error when uploading the image

Hello, When I would like to upload a file error occurs: INFO: krpano 1.19-pr8 (build 2016-09-30) INFO: HTML5/Desktop - Chrome 55.0 - WebGL INFO: HTML5-VR Audio Plugin 2.1 beta 5 (build 2017-01-03) INFO: m_facebook - nazwa modules INFO: m_analitycs - nazwa modules INFO: m_map - nazwa modules INFO: m_logo - nazwa modules INFO: m_copyright - nazwa modules INFO: m_vrmenu - nazwa modules INFO: m_stickers - nazwa modules INFO: m_social - nazwa modules INFO: m_keepview - nazwa modules INFO: m_infobox -...

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 10:06pm

Still miss a bunch of functionality

Hello, thank you for the new version 2.0. I must say that I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover, I miss animation of poi icons (see poi animated icons on page http://muenchen.vipano.com/autovermietung-rent-me-muenchen/ and you will se what I mean). I miss too the possibility to add some photo direct to panorama and possibility to add images to new created gallery which will show on the left side of screen with thumbnails. It will ...

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 10:05pm

Still miss a bunch of functionality

Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Hello, thank you for the new version 2.0. I must say that I still miss a bunch of functionality like tooltip, video, www content and image showing on mouse hover, I miss animation of poi icons (see poi animated icons on page http://muenchen.vipano.com/autovermietung-rent-me-muenchen/ and you will se what I mean). It will be possible in the near future? Thank you! Regards, Denis Quoted from "spacerywirtualne" Hello New version Virtual Tour Builder (ver 2.0) is send...