You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:12am

Author: pinsane

flashing polygonals hotspots ?

Here's an example of flashing hotspots that uses a variant of the 2nd method detailed in the above post by Michel. Goodyear Blimp Once the intro screen completes, click on the "learning center" button in the upper left corner (it looks like a graduation cap--mortar board). Click on INSTRUMENTS. After the page loads, mouse over any of the items in the menu and you should see the appropriate instrument flash. There are still a few bugs to work out, but you should get the idea. steve

Saturday, December 11th 2010, 10:49pm

Virtual Xmas Card

Very nice! So I take it you're name is Dan? Merry Christmas! steve

Wednesday, November 10th 2010, 2:12am

krpano 1.0.8.12

Great news Klaus!!! Looking forward to trying this out. Steve

Monday, October 25th 2010, 5:46pm

onclick="looktohotspot" not working on all hotspots

I think this is a bug in the looktohotspot function. This seems to be happening because the ath coordinates are crossing over from negative numbers (> -180) to positive (< 180) which is of course correct, but prevents the looktohotspot function from zooming in as it seems to think the hotspot is infinitely large. I've seen this happen also when the range of values for ath is greater than 360 degrees in a polygonal hotspot. Try changing Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ...

Monday, October 25th 2010, 5:36pm

Timer

Quoted from "EricG" Sorry but the delayCall which seem to be the most accurate function doesn't work with random ... What is going on ? try changing Source code 1 delayedcall(randomvalue, action(playS1); ); to Source code 1 delayedcall(get(randomvalue), action(playS1); ); Without the get() you're passing the string value "randomvalue" as the first argument of delayedcall. get() will pass the value of the variable randomvalue. hope this helps steve

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 2:52am

wierd onover/onout behavior

Quoted from "VN2009" there is an 'ondone' ? i was not aware of this parameter. It's actually documented at the donecall argument, not the ondone--sorry. It's the fifth argument for the tween command. Quoted from "VN2009" i just can't wrap my head around why it used to work. nothing had changed. There were definitely some changes to the way some of the commands worked in one of the recent releases. I would not set the onout parameter as a default and set it inside the onovercrop event (as the la...

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 1:47am

wierd onover/onout behavior

Sorry if this is bogus, I'm on my phone and can't check it, but for the onout event shouldn't you set the visibility in the "ondone" parameter of the tween command? Otherwise you start the tween and then immediately execute the next command which changes the visibility... My best guess... Steve

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 12:29am

changing languages layout problem

Quoted from "dfarjoun" Thank you Steve!! How should I insert this code? Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 function kr_eval_get_in_string(varname) { var krpano=document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); var content= krpano.get(varname); var subs = content.match(/get\((?:[^()]+|\(([^()]+|\(([^()]+|(\([^()]+\)))*\))*\))+\)/g); /* deals with up to 4 sets of nested parenthesis */ var name; var val; var i; for (i=0;i < subs.le...

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 3:18am

changing languages layout problem

Here's another way to implement multiple languages: multi-language example It uses a single variable to change the language for all onhover/showtext events. This variable will be retained as you move from pano to pano. steve

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 1:27am

RE: thanks

Quoted from "headventure" your script has helped me alot learning about the krpano syntax. thanks so much for sharing You're more than welcome. Actually, I've found that the best way to learn about krpano is to create working solutions to questions posted on the forum. I believe our resident guru Michel has said the same thing. steve

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 9:46am

variable in textfield / plugin

Glad you got it working tuur! Here's a different approach that you might find useful. I too found that the image would dissappear if you used an action to write the contents of a data field. I'm still not sure I understand how to get around that issue. Are you using full blown url paths to remedy the problem? At any rate, here's a solution that does what you asked for and seems to preserve the images as well. It allows you to put get statements in a data node, and automatically replace the get s...

Monday, September 27th 2010, 4:52am

action onend event

That seems strange. Have you looked carefully around the wait statement for mismatched parenthesis, or quotes? These can sometimes cause very bizzare problems. Rather than an onend event which would fire every time an action completed, perhaps we could get an onerror event. That's where it would most make sense to put your cleanup code. I agree that error messages with line numbers and tracebacks would be a great addition, as well as the ability to have unlimited action depth. good luck. I know ...

Sunday, September 19th 2010, 8:33pm

dead end :-(

Quoted from "michel" It seems that setting a scale9grid for the plugin avoids the problem.... Hey Michel, How in the world did you figure that one out?!?!?!? amazing... steve

Friday, September 10th 2010, 6:52am

Droplet 'Make object multires' win error popup

Unfortunately (and this may be a windows-only limitation) if you have a large number of pictures you cannot use the MAKE OBJECT (MULTIRES) droplet because of system restrictions. You can however call kmakemultires from the command-line and pass it the template/object.config file and the names of all of the photos. steve

Friday, September 10th 2010, 6:46am

coding issue

This is odd. Perhaps you could try this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <action name="show_hover_image"> set(plugin[hover_image].visible,false); set(plugin[hover_image].parent,plugin[%1]); set(plugin[hover_image].url,%2); set(plugin[hover_image].visible,true); </action> steve

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 8:23pm

History buttons

Glad to hear things worked out. If you ever figure out why the xml.url is getting such a peculiar value I'd be interested. Steve

Sunday, September 5th 2010, 8:26am

History buttons

Hi, Can you post a link (and the post the location of your xml)? This would help us to debug this. Are you using scenes, because the history code does not work with scene-based tours. steve

Saturday, September 4th 2010, 8:09pm

360 object expanded to enable top/bottom views

Hey Graydon! This was previously asked and answered. Hope this helps. steve

Thursday, September 2nd 2010, 8:48pm

time lapse photography

Krpano's new frame capability should do most of what you're looking for (no soft blending though, if the tile for the new frame is not in memory then you get a low red version and then it loads the tile(s) automagically like preview mode) Bear in mind if you have a lot of frames the startup time will suffer. Steve

Tuesday, August 17th 2010, 5:04pm

RE: For loop in XML coding

Quoted from "Paranorma" It's possible? It would be great if Klaus could add looping constructs to the krpano language. In the meantime, the krpano's language is flexible enough to write your own for-loop action: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 <!-- _for_action private function to execute for loop body action --> <action name="_for_action"> trace("Error in for loop: push/pop stack corrupted"); <!-- this line should never execute --> </action> <!-- for <initialize.str> <condition....