You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 2:21pm

Author: Jonan

Side Menu back/return button

I have already modified the side menu quite a bit and I have everything working just as I want it to! The only thing still missing is how this button behaves... There must be some one who has a solution? Taking something new instead, like an accordion menu, would mean I would have to redo the entire interface and all that just because one button was not behaving the way it should...?

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 9:13am

Yes, I suppose you are right. But there must be some kind of workaround, right? This is what tells the "back" button what to do when clicked: Source code 1 onloaded="set(plugin[submenu_back].onclick, switch_menu(0)" I was thinking maybe there is a way to say in addition to that: if level_2 or "menu(2)" is loaded, then it should go to level_1. Isn't this the kind of thing where "if actions" can be used? I just don't know how to write the code so that it works... Or maybe there is another way. The...

Monday, November 18th 2013, 3:53pm

But isn't there maybe a way to set up some "if cases" or something? I've managed to get some of it working that way, but I don't fully understand how these if actions work or how I should name the conditions in order for the menu to behave as I want it to.

Monday, November 18th 2013, 1:35pm

Hi everyone, I've made some sub menus with the Side Menu by Umalo with the following type of structure: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 <group name="level_0" > <group name="object_1" value="Group_Name_1" link="switch_menu(1);" /></group> <group name="level_1"> <group name="object_1" value="Group_Name_2" link="switch_menu(2);" /></group> <group name="level_2"> <group name="object_1" value="Group_Name_3" /></group> By default, the "back button" (I believe the plugin name for it is "submenu_back" in the si...

Thursday, November 14th 2013, 5:25pm

Side Menu Thumbnails?

Great, thanks!

Monday, November 11th 2013, 1:28pm

Side Menu Thumbnails?

Sorry for the late response but yes, that's just what I was looking for! Thanks. I just have one more question: How can I move the text in the menu away from the side? When I change: Source code 1 2 <!-- sidemenu.xml --> <menu_settings menu_0_text_x_start="0" /> to let's say "10" the text moves as desired. However, then the colored background which appears on the mouse-over moves, too. How can I separate this link between the two?

Tuesday, November 5th 2013, 5:00pm

Side Menu Thumbnails?

Hi guys, I'm currently experimenting with the side menu plugin and I was wondering if it was possible to add thumbnails to each group? Has anyone tried that before? Here is an example of the code, taken from the "example.xml", so that you may understand better what I am trying to do. I have modified the first object: <group name="level_1"> <group name="object_1" value="GROUP 1 - element 1" link="loadscene(pano1_1,null,MERGE,BLEND(0.5))"><plugin url="path/to/thumbnail.jpg" /></group> <group name=...