You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

Saturday, January 25th 2020, 6:45pm

Author: abmcr

Old editor plugin in swf... now what i use?

[quote='Tuur','index.php?page=Thread&postID=80767#post80767']O yes the options.sef.. Please remind me what that was doing.. Tuur [/quote]This is the old options plugins [url]https://krpano.com/plugins/options/[/url] it displays the current viewing coordinates (lookat) Thank you

Friday, January 24th 2020, 9:53pm

Thank you I have used toolbox with success. And there is also alternative for the options.swf plugin"?

Wednesday, January 22nd 2020, 3:16pm

I haven’t used krpano in the last two years: in version 1.20 I would like to create polygonal hotspots but the old editor.swf doesn’t exist anymore. What alternative is there? Thank you in advance

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 6:49pm

Editor.swf .... not .js

As the object: the editor.swf is not compatible with html5. It is in plannig release it as js.... Thank you

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 5:26pm

krpano 1.19-pr7 with iOS 10 support

Yesterday i have update at MAC OS SIERRA, today i have deleted the old krpano 1.18 and i have installed the new release 1.19 pr7 I have downloaded the DMG and extract the folder; but when i launch for example the krpanotools i get the error showed in the screenshot The files in the private folder don't exist What i need?

Monday, October 5th 2015, 12:44pm

Flash Viewer

At this URL http://piemontecomuni.it/noasca/test.html a simple pano in Flash Mode (embedpano with html5 set to never); when you click into the pano an alert with the coords appear but only in Firefox and not in Chrome. embedpano({......html5:"never", wmode:"transparent".....}); I have forced the wmode at trasparent but the click action dont'work The javascript is very simple [code] function getlookat() { var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject"); if (krpano && krpano.get) // it can...

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 4:48pm

Replace %CURRENTXML% with %SWFPATH% into skin

Thank you Work fine [size=10] [/size][size=10] [/size]

Friday, July 3rd 2015, 1:44pm

Replace %CURRENTXML% with %SWFPATH% into skin

I need to generate a dynamic xml, extracting data by CodeIgniter and insert the xml normal data in a view... all work fine and i have add %SWFPATH% into skin/vtourskin.xml.But i get an error I have also replaced the line [code]<style name="skin_base" url="calc:'%CURRENTXML%/skin/' + skin_settings.design_skin_images" />[/code] with [code]<style name="skin_base" url="calc:'%SWFPATH%/skin/' + skin_settings.design_skin_images" />[/code] but the error not disappears [code]hotspot[webvr_prev_scene] lo...

Tuesday, March 24th 2015, 8:53am

Clicking on the screen pauses the auto rotate

<events onclick="[size=10]set(autorotate.enabled,false)[/size]"/> With this code you stop the autorotation

Friday, August 8th 2014, 11:43am

Bug in Firefox or Combobox

I also have this issue :-(

Monday, July 28th 2014, 4:47pm

Get atv and ath of click point

Yes: thank you I have used this http://krpano.com/examples/jsmouse/jsmouse.html Thank you

Monday, July 28th 2014, 9:57am

Get atv and ath of click point

I need to get the atv and ath of a pointing click; my purpose is to show the ath and atv of the point where i have made a simple click event. I have read the doc but i have see the mouse.stagex and mouse.stagey: these values are relative to the screen and not to the pano. With the editor hostpost it is possible to move an hostspot and get the ath and atv value... but the code of the editor is compiled. Any suggestion? Thank you in advance

Friday, July 4th 2014, 12:01pm

zorder in html5 on mobile device not work

Thank you: i haven'tread the doc All work fine with zorder2

Friday, July 4th 2014, 11:54am

Tooltip HTML 5 , onclick in a MOBILE device

Thank you: an ondown event and a global variable work fine for simulate the click in a mobile device

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 8:08pm

Tooltip HTML 5 , onclick in a MOBILE device

At this URL http://comunivda.it/champorcher/dettagli/Chiesa.html a sample test: if you click on the Image at the center a tooltip HTML 5 appear All work fine in a no mobile browser If i try with a mobile device when i click (a tap really) the tooltip not work. Any suggestion? The tooltip is a classic layer as in the tooltip xml example bundle Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 <layer name="tooltip" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" parent="STAGE" visible="false" a...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 9:19am

zorder in html5 on mobile device not work

I have this simple example http://comunivda.it/champorcher/test.html?html5=only The red line (hotspot with zorder=10 t) is under the yellow hotspot (zorder=90): when you click on the yellow image a tooltip appear. This is an HTML5 example; The code of two hotpsot is very basic Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <hotspot name="sentiero_4" url="percorsi/9f.png" capture="false" handcursor="false" zorder="10" ath="222.418334" atv="9.174375" distorted="true" rx="0" ry="0" rz="4.184829" width="...

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 12:19pm

How to create a splash screen

I want to create a HTML splash screen and show it until the panorama is loaded; The way may be: 1) i create the div for the pano, and i set it to display:none 2) i show a splash div over the pano with a visibility:true 3) when the pano as loaded (this is my problem: what is the event for check it...) i set to display:block the pano and hide the spash div But how to ckeck if the pano is loaded? Thank you