You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:42pm

Author: kevy

Panorama on Moodle LMS - Broken Paths

Just to update after some testing. The issue seems to only exist in Chrome and IE. In Firefox everything works as it should.

Wednesday, April 22nd 2015, 5:12pm

Panorama on Moodle LMS - Broken Paths

Hi, I am working on integrating a Panorama into Articulate Storyline. The ouptut from Storyline is a Scorm package that is then hosted on Moodle. I have setup the Panorama and it is working well with Storyline as I intended on my local machine. It also works fine on its own hosted on a webserver. When I integrate it into Articulate Storyline, output a SCORM and upload to Moodle, the paths within the Panorama seem to break. I tried testing the Panorama on its own same issue occurs, I gt an error ...

Monday, April 20th 2015, 6:10pm

Action to change hotspot URL based on JS variable

I missed the line about initiating in your post : You have to initiate krpano object before start using javascript interface (http://krpano.com/docu/js/#usage) working on this.

Monday, April 20th 2015, 4:25pm

"Works like a charm. Thanks again for your help." Sorry I spoke too soon. The krpano.call is not working from the javascript function in pano.html. The function breaks at this point. I setup my file to use the code verbatim except for the url off course. I can get everything to work from the pano xml but I need to store the state in my use, pano.html gets reloaded after a user views the content for a given hotspot and returns to the panorama. So I would like to make sure the hotspot shows the vi...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 1:35pm

Yes Panomaster, that is exactly what I am looking for. I will implement and report back. Thank you!.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:09am

Hi, Firstly thank you for this great combination of technology. I am working on integration krpano into Articulate Storyline. I have everything setup and working as I need to between SL and krpano. One important item from a UX point of view is to change the hotspot to a different graphic and make it visible based on JS variables. I have an action in the pano.xml that fires a JS function in pano.html when a user clicks on a hotspot. This function gets and sets variables in SL> Based on these vari...