You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 952.

Yesterday, 9:51pm

Author: HansNyb

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

I have updated the html of the mobilescale:1.0 to 0.5 and it is now correct. The initialscale also changes the scale on iPad and should still be 1.0 But why is this not mentioned anywhere in the documentation and why is the Tools geenerating html with mobilescale:1.0 <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>krpano - 02</title> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, viewport-fit=cover" /> <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-capable" co...

Yesterday, 6:20pm

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

Quoted from "Tuur" Tuur I updated one of my newer tours. Made in 2019 using the 1.19. tool for the basics. Same thing. Do you have an Android mobile to check it.? http://360-foto.dk/audiens-hos-christianV/

Yesterday, 5:54pm

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

Quoted from "Tuur" Did you check https://krpano.com/docu/html/#mobilescale The scale has alway been 1.0 and still is in the html generated by Krpano. If the viewer has changed this it is a bug.

Yesterday, 4:38pm

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

Have tested the new Style but it does not make any difference.

Yesterday, 4:09pm

Sound at start

Quoted from "Tuur" Quoted Zoomed in double size on iPhone. check and compare the old and new index.html (tour.html) Tuur Just done that . See separate post in Viewer section 1.20 ZOOMED in.

Yesterday, 3:53pm

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

I have checked the html fies generated by 1,19 and 1.20 and there is a difference. This is 1.19 and thats also the one I have used for a long time. And I have not of course updated that but only the actual viewer files. And my skin xml has of couse not been changed. <style> @-ms-viewport { width:device-width; } @media only screen and (min-device-width:800px) { html { overflow:hidden; } } html { height:100%; } body { height:100%; overflow:hidden; margin:0; padding:0; font-family:Arial, Helvetica,...

Yesterday, 3:06pm

Sound at start

Quoted from "indexofrefraction" klaus addresses this with new builds. you should use them, specially 1.20 fix a load of problems. It has given me a lot of problems. Just updated and it destroyed my interface. Zoomed in double size on iPhone. Had to go back to 1.19.14 After all the 1.20 is only 7 months old.

Yesterday, 2:37pm

KRpano1.20 ZOOMED in

I just updated my large museum tour and it destroyed my interface completely on IPhone. Krpano 1.19.14 http://www.360-foto.dk/nationalhistorisk-museum/index.html KRpano 1.20.5 http://www.360-foto.dk/nationalhistorisk-museum/index20.html

Yesterday, 12:15pm

iPhone simulator

What became of the iPhone simulator? Its such a nice tool to test with. Its really irritating to upload to server all the time when testing iPhone interface. I just discovered that it does not work with 1.20. The last one was in 1.18 and it worked fine with 1.19

Yesterday, 11:13am

Sound at start

Quoted from "Tuur" Stuff changes often.. Especially with browsers and also apple. Security stuff etc Yes its really a problem. I actually thought it had become stable now and I have planning to transfer all tours to the clients serveer. But it seems to still be much trouble with IOS updates. I got the sound working by removing the stopallsounds() code as it seeems not to have any function when you load just one sound in a new scene. However ifyou do not have any sound in the next scene you have...

Yesterday, 10:33am

Sound at start

Sorry but thats not the problem. I just discovered that IOS latest updates hav caused several problems on my iPhone. The big problem is the may updates that Apple makes introducing new bugs. You can not do Virtual Tours for clients any more and deliver them for their own servers.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:41pm

Sound at start

Just checked on iPad and you are right it does not work. It takes a lot of interaction to start sound,You actually have to klik on the pano· This is really bad. I just checked one of my first tours made in 2013 which has autostart mp3 sound on all panos. They always worked fine but not any more. When did this change.?

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:12pm

Sound at start

I hope that it works on all platforms now. I never had a problem that could only be seen on Safari. Hope it works on Windows now http://360-foto.dk/nationalhistorisk-museum/indexsound.html

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 10:03pm

Sound at start

SOLVED 1. I changed the order of the action and playsound and it works. 2. The problem is only on Safari. onclick="playsound(soundinterface,sounds/start.mp3);action(closestart);" Anyone can tell me why,? I have not done much coding the last 7 years so maybe ther is an explanation I do not know of.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 9:33pm

Sound at start

I am sorry but your code i a Fatal error.

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 8:43pm

Sound at start

Hi all. My cient The National Historic Museum has asked me if we can create sound at each pano· Of course this is easy I thought. However i discovered that it is impossible to make a sound work at start up. Everyting works offline but as soon as I upload it its all silence. It does not matter how I do it. The simple way like this on each scene works fine but not on the initial pano onstart="stopallsounds();wait(1);playsound(soundinterface,sounds/start.mp3,3);" Om the second pano it works fine. A...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 3:09pm

Bug in latest version 1.19.pr8

OK it is solved This was the culprit parent="video1" Really? It seems that this version has become very sensible to things which are not detectable by xml errors but also for other rather peculiar errors. I do not know why i Used the video hotspot as a parent realy, most proberly it has been copied from some site where I found a similar setup as this i back from 2012 and I had absoluelly know knowledge in coding these things at that time. After looking through the documentation I can see that an...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 2:44pm

Ok I have detected where the problem is but I am stuck. The actual video is not the problem but the hotspot below By changing between devices="Html5 " and flash I found that when I set it for HTML5 the whole tour just opens as a black page. Disabling the whole hotspot also opens the tour. What is in this code that does not work in the 1.19 pr8 in a way that can completelly stop the tour from opening- <hotspot name="zoomvideo" zorder="90" url="images/video.png" distorted="true" devices="html5" sc...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 1:19pm

Totally different from this bug I also have another problem. I succesfully updated all my tours except one. The last and oldest tour just does not work after updating. This one http://dnm.360-foto.dk (old version that works fine) Flash works fine but HTML5 stops immidiatelly after opening it. You can not initiate the tour when you click Start. It took me several hours to find out at last that someting is wrong with the video settings in the first pano. Thats why it all stops when the vido starts...

Monday, December 5th 2016, 12:54pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Of course not - scale is a Number and an empty string is not an Number - that setting is just wrong. But it is allowed in the standard generation from the droplets. <scene name="scene_01" title="Den Lille Havfrue" onstart="" thumburl="panos/01.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading=""> Whats the difference?