You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

Tuesday, February 18th 2020, 12:17am

Author: Fernando

Merge krpano sources into one file

I thought that you were referring to something like in this link: link: https://krpano.com/docu/localusage/#embeddingallfilesKlaus explain how to "Embedding all files into the html file" in order to "Local / Offline Usage"

Sunday, February 16th 2020, 4:55pm

about "Website 2 APK Builder" Soft

I tried this soft, only 2 cons: 1) No free 2) In lower android version (<5.0) fail with ERROR: Loading local files from file://urls is not possible due browser security restrictions.

Saturday, February 15th 2020, 1:30am

Please, example.

Hi, the typical file structure (html5) generated from a krpano droplet is: folders: panos plugins skin files: tour.html tour.js tour.xml Then in this example, How to merge all above in one file?, for example index.html or index.php Then any browser would be load it without local server (offline)? If yes, How to make it from windows 10? Which requirements? Thanks in advanced. Fdo.

Thursday, February 13th 2020, 12:41am

Offline solutions to view your krpano project on mobile devices... Viewers, APKs...???

In theory "Apache Cordova ", but in my experience a software as "Website2 APK Builder" would be a good solution for build APK from HTML5 krpano projects. Minimal API 25. Free alternatives to "Website2 APK Builder" ?

Wednesday, February 12th 2020, 4:38pm

Someone has Cordova installed? (No Phonegap)

Hi, I need help to convert html5 to apk using Cordova version 9.0.0 in Windows 10 My goal is to obtain a offline solution. Initial Requirements: 1) Node.js installed 2) JDK 8.0 installed 3) Cordova installed 4) System enviroments var set properly for Java Until here all it is ok. Next: 5) Install SDK Android 6) Install Gradle 7) System enviroments var set properly for SDK and Gradle Next from Node.js console: 8) Type command: cordova create demo com.mywork.demo Demo This will create a cordova pr...

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 8:53am

Cordova app or another tools... Android JS for example

Hi Index, Cordova is full offline? The requirements for android are ok (cordova android requirements) but always there is error relative to access external repository. I can´t compile using Gradle working offline. By the way Android JS would be any solution for convert htlm5 to apk? Anybody had testing this solution (linux?)

Tuesday, September 3rd 2019, 12:30am

Urgent please: Error Hotspot in Big plain panorama image (523 000 px width x 203 000)

Hi, I made a plain multires project: interactive image 523 312px x 203 778 px. The problem: When the zoom is very near, then the hotspots (enabled="true") look as enabled="false". Please, this is a bug? Thanks for your help, Fdo. Similar no answered question: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…35421#post35421

Monday, September 2nd 2019, 5:19pm

krpano 1.20

Thank you very much Klaus!

Friday, August 23rd 2019, 3:57pm

[solved] How to create hotspot with tooltip from the browser?

Hi, the idea is: 1) Click a button for create a hotspot (addhotspot code...) 2) The user chooses the hotspot position and clicks 3) A javascript input window is showed: "Please, define the tooltips..." Then a hostspot was created from browser with a custom tooltip. I known that when closing the browser everything created be lost, but it is not problem. [Solved from Klaus examples] Fill the input area, then click it. A new hotspot will be created with the typed tooltip.

Thursday, May 16th 2019, 12:41am

Stickies

Thanks Tuur, it is very usefull tools

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 3:49pm

working example

This is the full example. To use:Change the scroll position, then Press first button to copy this position, change again the scroll position, press the second button to restore the saved position. Best regards, Fernando PD. How to post examples as this without to remove license or encrypt xml?

Monday, April 22nd 2019, 2:21pm

Gallery Image with multires droplet... Why no?

Hi, I'am testing other external image gallery for pictures, at last I see that krpano's multires droplet it is a good option for it. Please i like ear your comments. Thanks!!! Best regards, Fernando,

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 3:07pm

pass action from openurl

Thanks very much, Best regards, Fernando

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 10:00am

[solved] ...get the current scroll position

Hi. if you need to known the current scroll position: 1) set id to the div element: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 <action name="add_html_code" type="Javascript"><![CDATA[ var div = document.createElement("div"); // basic styles to fit into the layer size and allow scrolling: div.id = "mylist"; div.style.width = "100%"; div.style.height = "100%"; div.style.overflow = "auto"; div.style.boxSizing = "border-box"; div.style.padding = args[2] ? (args[2] + "px") : "0"; (...) continued with ori...

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 10:48pm

pass action from openurl

Hi, please I need pass an action from .html page, parameter similar a startscene: klaus startscene: openurl('index.html?starscene=myscene',_self); I need anything as: openurl('index.html?krpanoaction=myaction',_self); This action, of course, is in the .xml of the new page loaded. Thanks, best regards, Fernando.

Friday, March 22nd 2019, 5:04pm

(SOLVED) Error in ScrollArea to return from .html in fullscreen with Chrome 47 Android

Hi, my project is formed for 3 .html groups: 1) Plain Panorama to splash (index.html) 2) Plain Panorama Map to link to many VTOURs (p1.html). This map have a bottom bar scroollArea to access a code to create hotspot in the map. This hotspot links to VTOURs. (3) 3) Standart VTour ganerated from droplet The problem occurs when you set FULLSCREEN any VTOUR (3)... Then to comeback to map, the ScroollArea is not visble, maybe it is in any bottom zone, but is not possible to see it. This error break t...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 4:22pm

Tour to EXE

Hi, look this post: https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?p…ight=#post76874 Best regards Fdo

Wednesday, January 30th 2019, 3:21pm

obj360, OBJECT360, HTML5/Flash + VR multires object plugin

Hi Pur, Thanks very much for sharing your code. Very interesting example!! Best Regards, Fernando

Thursday, January 24th 2019, 11:44pm

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet [new version with navigator window]

Quoted from "pur" If anybody is interrested, I will upload the plugin and will be available "AS IS" for free. Yes, please!!!

Monday, December 31st 2018, 10:24pm

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for sharing in this forum. Thanks Klaus for all!! Greets from Habana, Fernando.