Search results 1-20 of 42.

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 8:44pm

Author: 360icon

Alignment?

http://www.360icon.com/Panoramas/DoraHill/index.html

Saturday, November 19th 2011, 12:06am

Alignment?

its only for desktop browsers ... 4 now line 89 and few fixed - thanks!!

Friday, November 18th 2011, 9:12pm

Alignment?

Ah, much better now - Thanks!! It has a hide controls button - bottom left http://www.360icon.com/ipad/index.html Any feedback would be great !

Friday, November 18th 2011, 5:56pm

Alignment?

Is it possible to have a button on the stage that would toggle on/off an "xml" INCLUDE file that contains the pano control button set

Friday, November 18th 2011, 5:47pm

Alignment?

Thank you!! Yes its something I am working on - its a Template to use with Kolor PanoTour Pro This is for desktop browsers only showing a FULL set of buttons - In most case not all them gets used - it varies http://www.kolor.com/panotour-pro-profes…tware-home.html yes I agree its a lot to show and overwhelming, unless you know it - Im thinking about having a Master Pano control toggle that would hide/show the left side set

Friday, November 18th 2011, 3:53pm

Alignment?

Hello I have a bunch of different buttons along the bottom edge of my panorama - What is a method to get all of them aligned as a group to be centered along the bottom edge on different size displays? Heres an example - see how there off centered - depending on your display - Drag the bottom corner of the window to see how they align when you change the browser window size?? http://www.360icon.com/ipad/index.html Thanks for any clues!! origin="bottomleft" edge="center" x="200" y="20"

Friday, September 30th 2011, 2:54am

Back Next Buttons

Humm nothing - not even any tech support bummer - guess my visitors will have to live with it the way it works???

Thursday, September 22nd 2011, 1:25am

KRpano Player Image Stats

Thank you - for 10.25 us i will give it a go - Thanks!!

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 11:46pm

Back Next Buttons

Hello I am stuck on getting this to work like the demo of it like in the Examples Folder of the KRpano Player. I have copy and pated the code from the xml in the example and have it within my xml page for my website - In the example the Back button on the first scene should be dimmed but mine is full on, when you click it it goes nowhere - other than that the buttons work perfect - the first and very last scene next will not dim down??? Is there something that needs a edit done? Thanks a bunch i...

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 11:31pm

KRpano Player Image Stats

Hello Is there a method to determine how many images are being viewed thru the player by a web visitor? Example - I have one set of 50 panoramas - when a guest goes to look at them all 50 - it only counts as one click on my web page stats - not 50 views - How can i tell which of my panoramas have been viewed by a guest - Can the player write out a log of the jpg/equi's that have been loaded with a datetimestamp into a .xml file? Thanks!! Hope it can be done! I use the back & next buttons of KRpa...

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 7:24am

iPad Error - buttons.png

Hello I dont have a iPad for testing - someone emailed me and told me that they got a error when looking at my pages on a iPad. I dont have a iPad - if i test it in Safari with the User Agent set to ipad - I get the error --if i change this in the defaultskin.xml --- <style name="button" url="%SWFPATH%/skin/buttons.png" keep="true" /> to <style name="button" url="../skin/buttons.png" keep="true" /> the error goes away?? do i need to change it that on my default skins.xml files to correct it - I ...

Monday, February 14th 2011, 11:52pm

Display Moiré

Thanks for the replies!! Klaus you were right The old qtvr movies did not auto rotate - it does have it in both formats once it begins the rotation - but with the power of KRpano I have some options for the display quality!!

Monday, February 14th 2011, 2:05am

YET ANOTHER NEWBIE with problems :(

after the krpano.license is uploaded to your server space - get the info for the license in your ftp client - set all permissions attributes to ok - it will work then! ( or it did for me) see attachment - good luck!!

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 8:57pm

Display Moiré

Flash 9 - would that be taking a step backwards? If they dont have flash 10 - they wont be able to see the other sections of the new site done in as3

Sunday, February 13th 2011, 8:22pm

Display Moiré

Hello Please take a look at this panorama - - give it a few seconds for the auto rotate to begin - Notice the small moire looking stuff going on in the center of the pano as it rotaes http://www.360icon.com/Moire/index.html Is there a way to correct this? I messed around with the display settings but no luck - maybe is this the nature of flash panos? was not there in my old qtvr movies. Heres my display settings... <display fps="60" details="20" tessmode="0" flash10="on" movequality10="HIGH" sti...

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 1:48pm

image.qtvr.preview

Awesome - That was quick!! Now i can get that into my new site new version while its still the drive

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 12:32am

QTVRmedia type

Thanks Klaus! When it gets fixed I would like to use that in my new site. is there anything like a onstart action that could test the media type? --- if the media type = qtvr than load this external single.xml file --- It contains a single preview code for all qtvr media used for the entire web site. Could something that that be created to control the preview of all qtvr media in an entire site? or would it need to be added a individual Scene code <qtvr url="media/xyz.mov" setview="false" previe...

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 1:57am

image.qtvr.preview

Nope - its still grabbing the preview from the qtvr I add this and now its load both preview type="grid(sphere, 60,60,600,0x333333,0x000000,0x333333);" details="33"/

Tuesday, January 25th 2011, 12:52am

image.qtvr.preview

Hello Ive searched for a hour in this forum and looked thru all the KRplayer examples - cant find it?? I would like to see an xml code example with the use of..... qtvr.preview qtvr.preview="false" and where would be placed?? <image type="QTVR"> <qtvr url="media/south.mov" setview="false" qtvr.preview="false" /> /image> thanks for your help !!

Saturday, January 22nd 2011, 3:07pm

Options PlugIn

Can anything be set for the options plugin? it works perfect on the stage, but none of its properties can be set - If i change x="40" its has no effect or maybe... visible="false" this is what I have. <plugin name="options" url="../../plugins/options.swf" align="lefttop" x="20" y="620" width="350" keep="true" /> Thanks!!