You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

Friday, February 14th 2020, 5:16pm

Author: frangarcia

3D presentations program

Thanks to both of you. Both programs look interesting. At first, it seems that Object2VR seems to be easier to install and use, but on the other hand, I like krpano and I’d like the second one as it’s a solution by using krpano. I’ll study the question.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 9:25am

3D presentations program

I use krpano to do my panos and I like it. But I have to admit that I don’t master it 100% with all its functionalities. Now I have a client that asks for a 3D presentation of an object (a milk bottle, but it could be any other object). He asks for one of those presentations where you can see the object floating on screen (not necessarily with vr glasses) and you can, by moving the mouse, rotate it in any direction, turn it upside down and so on. I think the “little planet” presentation in krpan...

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 11:54pm

Showtext plugin for dummies

Thanks indexofrefraction and Piotr for your time and your help. I'll do my best to follow your instructions step by step and solve the problem

Monday, January 20th 2020, 6:33pm

Many thanks to both of you for your quick reply. I tried to follow your instructions, Piotr, but I can’t see any text on screen when I enter my pano. where must I include this line? --> You say “Anywhere in the XML file” --> and I say: which XML file, tour.xml, vtourskin.xml…? Where can I write the phrase that I want to display? --> You say “Source code” -->and I say: which source code? tour.xml, vtourskin.xml, the html file? Thanks and I apologize for my total stupidity

Monday, January 20th 2020, 12:57pm

I’d like to add in my panoramas a text at the beginning. Just a floating short disclaimer phrase (preferably independent from the movement) that appears on screen for few seconds and then you can remove by clicking on screen or looking at it with your VR glasses. I know that it’s possible, by reading the documentation. I really like this program, but the problem is that many times the documentation is written for those that “already know”, not for us, dummies, that don’t know html or xml languag...

Wednesday, December 4th 2019, 7:46pm

How to change the VR image settings in 1.20 version

I updated my krpano version recently to 1.20 version. At first, everything is ok. But the problem is that the VR image in my glasses looks too “distorted”. Let explain it with an image: In the first screenshot, you can see what I got with 1.19 version. The vertical lines near the border look a little “curved” and the image fills the mobile screen. I liked it as it looked good with my glasses (Google cardboard type + 5.2” Android mobile phone). In the second screenshot, this is what I get with 1....

Wednesday, November 27th 2019, 10:14am

VR and gyroscope icons disappeared in my mobile phone

Yes! You are right! The problem is that in my mobile phone, I don't know why, If I type this link in Google Chrome: www.matradi.com/vr/191127benageber/ Then it goes to the link http://www.matradi.com/vr/191127benageber/ Rather than https://www.matradi.com/vr/191127benageber/ So that I have to “force” it to go to the https link. A big THANKS for your help!

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 11:23pm

Many thanks for your time, Piotr. Effectively, it works in your phone. I'll try to guess why mine is not working...

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 7:18pm

No... it doesn't work. If I type this link in my mobile phone (Android + Google Chrome), the problem persists.

Tuesday, November 26th 2019, 4:47pm

I’m using krpano 1.20.2 version. At first, everything works fine, but when I upload the files to the server in order to see the VR tour with my mobile phone, I can’t see neither the gyroscope nor the VR glasses icons, so that I can’t turn on the VR mode. In case I open with the same mobile phone a VR tour made some months ago, it works fine. I tried to make the tour with krpano 1.20.2 and also with previous version 1.19-pr16 and in both cases the issue is the same. I think it’s not a failure of ...

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 9:57am

Webvr not working with Chrome's latest updates

This morning I downloaded the new 66 Google Chrome version. It seems that it’s already available in Spain. Old panos, made with the old version of krpano, don’t work, as expected. Panos made recently with the new krpano version work fine, although it seems that the movement is not as fluid as before the bug in Google Chrome. Now I will have to replace the pano files with new ones made with the actual krpano version. But the problem is all those clients that received my files long ago, and now th...

Friday, April 20th 2018, 11:02am

It's just that I thought that the new 66 version would be available immediately for the entire world on the 17th. I don't know how long it takes to Google to distribute their programs worldwide (hours, days, weeks...?)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:11pm

Quoted from "klaus.krpano" Tomorrow (17.4.2018) there should be the release of Chrome 66 for Android and with that version the devicemotion event becomes usable again. No news about the Chrome 66 update?

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:01am

Some basic questions

This is the answer of Klaus to the first question, from another post: Hi, the pixel-size of hotspots that don't have a zoom=true or a distorted=true setting is relative to the screen-size. With zoom=true or distorted=true the hotspot size is relative to the pano. That's also the difference in your examples - one example (wrong) has distorted="false" and one (right) has distorted="true". Best regards, Klaus And I add: You must check the file: vtour → skin → vtourskin.xml → <!-- skin_hotspotstyle ...

Friday, September 29th 2017, 11:57pm

Size of hotspots in WebVR

Many thanks! Solved!

Friday, September 29th 2017, 2:25pm

Size of hotspots in WebVR

In this example, the hotspots look bigger: http://www.matradi.com/pano/05brasil/index.html In this other example, I don't know why, the hotspots look the sime size in the mobile device and in the computer: http://www.matradi.com/pano/04cresol/index.html Thanks!

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 4:57pm

Some basic questions

I use krpano version 1.19-pr13 to produce 3D stereoscopic panoramas of interiors (CG, not real photos). The program is great and I’m producing some nice panos …But I still have some doubts. SIZE OF HOTSPOTS I can see in my mobile phone that the hotspots have a bigger size (relatively) than the same hotspots in the computer screen. How can I control the size of the hotposts when seen in the mobile? ZOOM LIMITS I’d like to limit the zoom in the panos when you see them in the computer screen (I don...

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 9:28am

Problem with some mobile phones only scrolling up-down

Many thanks, Klaus, for your quick reply. I was sure it wasn't a fault of krpano program.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 7:17pm

Problem with some mobile phones only scrolling up-down

I use krpano version 1.19-pr13 to produce 3D stereoscopic panoramas of interiors (CG, not real photos). Everything works fine in my computer and my mobile, but this morning I was doing a demonstration for a client and two of their mobile phones didn’t work right: As they move them in every direction, the pano only scrolls up and down, not sideways. These were Samsung mobiles with Android OS and Google Chrome. The client was impressed with the technique and he is willing to order me some panorama...

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 10:18am

Set hotspots in webVR to 2D?

I'm not sure if your problem is that you don't like the look of an arrow in perspective on a 2D floorplan. You can design your own hotspots, and create a hotspot that looks “flat”, such as a cross, a circle, a red dot… (I still don’t know how to design animated hotspots). ¿Is this your question? If so, I’ll explain here how I do it.