Search results 1-20 of 953.

Sunday, April 5th 2020, 6:17pm

Author: spacerywirtualne

iPhone simulator

Google Chrome -> ?fakedevice=mobile -> F12 -> [screen]

Saturday, April 4th 2020, 9:07pm

Sound at start

The lock is only at the beginning, then everything works fine. After clicking your button the sounds should work OK. onclick="action(closestart);playsound(startsound,'sounds/start.mp3',false);" BDW. the third parameter, loop, is as BOOL, not NUMBER edit: " -> '

Friday, April 3rd 2020, 7:43pm

HTML5 Multires Object Rotate droplet [new version with navigator window]

Hello my friends The latest version has already been sent to customers. Thank you for your patience. If you bought a plug-in and did not receive a link, check SPAM or write to me. special thanks to jeromebg kind regards Piotr from the cms4vr.com team

Friday, March 27th 2020, 11:52pm

Combobox visible or not visible

I test it and it's work OK. Maybe you have a wrong combobox name?

Friday, March 27th 2020, 7:58pm

Combobox visible or not visible

maybe... Source code 1 set(layer[cbdesigns].visible, false); combobox -> layer Piotr

Monday, March 23rd 2020, 11:08am

You can set the number of levels during editing. Enter as many levels as you did when taking pictures (only you know it) and generate a new XML file with settings.

Sunday, March 22nd 2020, 6:19pm

Hello I do not understand the question ... when taking pictures of the object do not know how many levels you did?

Saturday, March 21st 2020, 8:03pm

Virtual Tour Builder (VT Builder) - free templates, modules, POI system and multi floor plans - NEW UPDATE (4.2.1)

Hi Quoted from "weshbond12" On on occlues Quest ; Video POI from Youtube dont work. Is it normal ? Yes, that's normal. In VR mode, you cannot display html elements such as IFRAME or IMG. Quoted from "weshbond12" When u add a picture on a text info POI, you can't see it on Occulus QUEST. As above. You can use POI photo - they work perfectly in VR. regards Piotr

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 5:29pm

Communication between differents devices

Quoted from "benoeat" the server is not requiered Can you write how you want to communicate with instances of other projects on other devices without a server? Will you use a local network? Piotr

Tuesday, March 10th 2020, 2:16pm

Communication between differents devices

Use Javascript for communication in Krpano. This is the best solution. Oh, a server is required for your idea. Piotr

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 10:02pm

[RESOLVED] Krpano embedded with Iframe on sub-domain (https) not working on Android device

Hi did you add this params to the IFRAME code? Source code 1 <iframe ... allowvr="yes" allow="vr; xr; accelerometer; magnetometer; gyroscope; autoplay;" allowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" ...></iframe> Piotr

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 5:22pm

Query String XML Parse Failing

I don't mean that. I meant the spacing between attributes and not the spacing in the link. Unfortunately, I can only guess because we do not see all the XML ...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 2:07pm

Query String XML Parse Failing

I don't see an error here. Check if you have spaces between attributes. Piotr

Tuesday, March 3rd 2020, 12:22pm

Maps pins load scenes?

Hi, you can add any action you want to the event marker. In this case it will be something like this: Source code 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 <plugin name="map" devices="html5" ... > <spotstyle name="style1" ... /> ... <spot name="spot1" ... onclick="loadscene(scene1)"/> <spot name="spot2" ... onclick="loadscene(scene2)" /> <spot name="spot3" ... onclick="loadscene(scene3)"/> ... <radar visible="true" ... /> </plugin> https://krpano.com/plugins/googlemaps/#spot.onclick Piotr

Saturday, February 29th 2020, 5:21pm

copy all attributes as string

Hi Tuur, https://krpano.com/docu/actions/#copyattributes Have you tried that? Piotr

Monday, February 24th 2020, 9:45pm

3D transitions

Klaus... Can you write how to combine your blending effect with linkedscene_lookat? If there is a value, eg. [...] linkedscene_lookat="100,20,60" />, in the hotspot code, the effect is not so great... Piotr

Saturday, February 22nd 2020, 10:10am

ver 2.2.0 with Krpano 1.20.4

Finally :) The latest template is ready! Light, modern, intuitive, attractive. From now on it is the default template in the CMS4VR System installer. In addition, there is new krpano (1.20.4) and the latest versions of other templates (7.00). Everything for free, of course! Meet the RUBEE template. https://cms4vr.com/…/the-rubee-template-for-the-cms4vr-sys…/

Thursday, February 20th 2020, 3:08pm

Different sound for each scene

You didn't have to do this Tuur. I was happy.