You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Saturday, September 14th 2013, 10:35am

Author: inanavci

Little Planet Intro does'nt work, please help.

Hi everyone, I am sorry since it's been asked many times in the forum but as a beginner i can't understand how to do it myself. so i am trying to start my tour with this little planet intro effect for the first panorama but solutions provided in the forum does'nt work for me (or maybe i don't know how to include them in my code) is there a simple way of doing this? i have included my main xml, as u can see we have a side menu and it's working fine but we just want to add this little planet intro...

Thursday, July 4th 2013, 9:24pm

How can we do customized combobox/menu with categories.

actually we are using panotour pro and for now it's not really possible directly from the gui that's why i came here to ask..but maybe it's possible to manipulate the xml generated from panotour pro, but is it enough to create such a menu? i assume i need some plugins but i don't know wich one i didn't even understand the logic behind that :( in the kolor forum they tell that it'snt possible...

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 2:00am

Thank you very much. I am a bit dissapointed :( i have looked the tutorial here it's very simple to create a tour with droplets but for customization it is'nt easy and i don't know where to start. So basiccaly for this example wich plugins i need? as i can see the only extra feature from a standard tour generated with droplet is the menu system right? my question here is; is there a way to make something like a template and implement it in the standard workflow for future tours? i can even pay f...

Monday, July 1st 2013, 4:21pm

Hello everyone, How can we make a menu like in this example on the left. http://sanalgezinti.com/hotels//baia-lara-hotel/en.html as you can see it has categories and very useful for clients like hotels. with the standard combobox we can not create categories. is there a way to do this or is it too much hand code work. Thank you for any help.